Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no Diogo Silva in Ocean Club Employees in the PJ Files, but what makes you think the PJ have changed the names? How do we know that DS isn’t a relative of one of the many Silva’s contained in the PJ files or even of LS the owner of Villa Bianca? All we know is the phone was found to be registered to DS many years later, it’s possible he has no connection to this case but acquired the phone/sim from a family member in the years after MM disappeared? Or the phone could have initially been registered to DS and he passed the phone onto another family member when replacing his phone?
https://pt.linkedin.com/in/diogo-silva-42766689

Who impregnated the girl and to where did she just "disappear"?
And: had she really run away? Or was she perhaps sold to the Romanians?
How did she end up with that group?
How did CB find her there?

Even just the sole fact she found child abuse images... Do you EVER stop seeing that every time you close your eyes for the rest of your life?? Then to get beat up for the privilege.

And that was just one occasion...

ETA - just finished watching the Sexta9 report on him. OS states that CB told him he had a young gf back in Germany, “about 16/17”, I’m assuming it was NM. But CB also told him that she had “a bit of a mental disability”.
So sad, so many people destroyed, and i would think the list will get bigger

Yes that's the second time though. This is what seems so fishy. He was living in the villa bianca in 2007 and was definitely visiting NF, if not living in this house, prior to MM going missing. She left the property in 2009 and CB left the area too. Then, years later in 2016, he just happens to get a job for the new residents of this very same house and stays there for 3 months. Why? It's a sleepy little village, miles from the coast. There's no real opportunities for burglaries and robbing wealthy tourists. No big opportunities for dealing drugs in the area. So why go there now that NF is no longer there? Could he have wanted to get back onto the grounds to dig something up or destroy some evidence? Did he learn the police were onto something or had arrested someone who knew about the crime and CB got paranoid? It seems his good friend BP (him again) helped get him in there by introducing him to the couple.

When did the German police send him the letter to say CB was going to be investigated for MM’s case? Was that 2013? That would give him enough time to organise a trip back to Portugal to destroy evidence.

There was no Diogo Silva in Ocean Club Employees in the PJ Files, but what makes you think the PJ have changed the names? How do we know that DS isn’t a relative of one of the many Silva’s contained in the PJ files or even of LS the owner of Villa Bianca? All we know is the phone was found to be registered to DS many years later, it’s possible he has no connection to this case but acquired the phone/sim from a family member in the years after MM disappeared? Or the phone could have initially been registered to DS and he passed the phone onto another family member when replacing his phone?

Not PJ who changed names, but journalists. Names in "Processo" files are real of course. "Diogo Silva" comes from a newspaper. All is possible.

When did the German police send him the letter to say CB was going to be investigated for MM’s case? Was that 2013? That would give him enough time to organise a trip back to Portugal to destroy evidence.

The letter was delivered to his kiosk in Brawnschweig. I presume delivered in hand because appointment was in 2 or 3 days.

Tiago de Silva perhaps - loser of the keys to block 5? Could that be the same person? Misspelled at some point by someone? I personally think he resembles one of the Smith family photo fits.
Madeleine – Tiago da Silva – Shining In Luz

I also think Tiago resembles the photofit & I also initially thought it was a mis spelling somewhere along the line, now I’m not sure but thinking there may be a connection between them both? I remember TS was made a suspect at one point too.

Yes in 2013. I believe someone suggested his name to the XY crime watch-type programme in Germany but gave no further details. He was called in to answer a few questions, presumably about his whereabouts around the date of MM but it appears nothing came of it. I think CB was still confident at this point the police were not onto him and it was just a formality they were following up on the anonymous tip to the programme.

I do wonder if he gave an alibi in this 2013 questionning that was corroborated at the time but that the police now know to be false. The discovery of the hidden USB devices in 2016 though may have really caused him panic if there was something of MM on them.

According to a Spiegel report I think (not sure, so no link sorry) a friend of his told he commented before 2003 appointment "I did a call in PDL so I must have abducted her! They can't cathch me!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke