Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally confused now....
Me too! Could the mystery number have been CB' s originally, he then gave it to NM in 2012 (when he met her?) On 2007 May 3rd, he had it as a decoy phone, placed it elsewhere as an alibi ..ah, but then he'd need someone to answer it, bang goes that theory!

Last edited:
Are you saying that this kik-person does not have a Portuguese phone number?
Because he or she does have a Portuguese phone number!
No that's not what I said. According to MWT, this Kik account has 2 phone numbers associated with it. One is the Portuguese one from the appeal (that news came out 2 weeks ago), the other is a UK number (hence the most recent video) which is also linked to some Whatsapp account.

He's not a reliable source imo. I find him very 'tabloid'. Loves attention and being seen as an authoritative source.
He might be very tabloid, but he wouldn't tell lies or invent things.
The phone number was Portuguese and still is Portuguese. Never mind about the 10 year old.
When was the kik account created? Before or after beginning of June? That's the question.

The phone number was Portuguese and still is Portuguese. Never mind about the 10 year old.
When was the kik account created? Before or after beginning of June? That's the question.

Question here is we wish to know to whom it belonged on May 3, 2007.

No that's not what I said. According to MWT, this Kik account has 2 phone numbers associated with it. One is the Portuguese one from the appeal (that news came out 2 weeks ago), the other is a UK number (hence the most recent video) which is also linked to some Whatsapp account.
The content of your previous post would be correct if the phone number were not Portuguese. Hence my question.

I wonder what MWT will do next.

Think I’ll reserve judgement on this one for a while.
Would be interested to know what software they used to get a “match” to NM from the pic. Because to my naked eye it doesn’t even look like they have the same nose.

I didn't think they had the same nose either, but the eye on screen right does seem to match, at a glance.

yes, and as one comment says, that gf would have been 10 years old if she made any 30 minute calls in 2007.

she phoned CB in 2007 and then also became CB's girlfriend 7 years later. sounds like nonsense.

She wasn't ten. She is currently 25 and the article I linked upthread said she went with him when she was a teenager... so possibly 13. But not ten. That said, its no different to me... still way too young to be anywhere near any guy, let alone this guy.

The earliest date you can see on the time line is 22 05 2019 - that's not to say earlier dates aren't there

People are reading far too much into MWT's video or not listening to it properly. At no point does he say the account was anything to do with NM. He makes a tentative suggestion that the picture on the Kik account looks a bit like her. It quite clearly isn't her.

As for the Portuguese number being linked with the account, that is old information from weeks ago. If it was any sort of genuine lead we would be hearing about it in MSM, not just from this guy.

Last edited:
She wasn't ten. She is currently 25 and the article I linked upthread said she went with him when she was a teenager... so possibly 13. But not ten. That said, its no different to me... still way too young to be anywhere near any guy, let alone this guy.

She’s 25 with a 43 year old ex that she dated when she was 17... I don’t want to sound judgemental but... Imagine :eek::(

Also it would have meant that she had the Portuguese number when she was 10 too!
Surely not possible. She would have been at school in Wolfenbuttel

People are reading far too much into MWT's video or not listening to it properly. At no point does he say the account was anything to do with NF. He makes a tentative suggestion that the picture on the Kik account looks a bit like her. It quite clearly isn't her.

As for the Portuguese number being linked with the account, that is old information from weeks ago. If it was any sort of genuine lead we would be hearing about it in MSM, not just from this guy.

You mean NM? Not NF? That confused me for a second then!:):):)

People are reading far too much into MWT's video or not listening to it properly. At no point does he say the account was anything to do with NF. He makes a tentative suggestion that the picture on the Kik account looks a bit like her. It quite clearly isn't her.

think you mean NM, yes?
he is also trying to say that her account had an english phone number associated with it yesterday... yet the article below says she is in hiding in Braunschweig. his thinking appears to fail at a few basic levels. he wouldn't last 5 minutes on wSleuths. imo
Madeleine McCann: Sister of suspect's ex wants him to die in prison

I'm curious as to why MWT has published it. He of all people should be aware of potential consequences AND he has a 'reputation' to withhold.
I wonder who the other contacts are on KIK that have been edited out?

i agree 10 or 13 makes no difference. the numbers depend on which part of the wonky maths you choose to use:
"Nakscije Miftari, 25, had an 18-month relationship with Christian Brueckner in 2014 when she was 17-years-old"
this is published journalism. with that kind of fact checking in mind, you can see why there is so much confusion trying to make sense of all of these CB-related events.
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner's ex-girlfriend 'goes into hiding in fear for her life' | Daily Mail Online

Maybe we'll never know that number's holder. If CB abducted MM, evidence for that needs not be found on May 3, 2007. Every of his steps after that day must be checked. Maybe evidence can be found on another date.

All I can think of is whoever had that phone in 2007 may have registered a KIK account in or after 2009 and since added a UK number to the account. You wouldn't be able to do that unless you are the account holder or know the password to the account.
So they need to find the UK number holder, whether they are based in UK or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat