Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as with all LE protocol: they've been checking their list & checking it twice ....& doing their homework industriously...

They've got much more than we'll know for a while more than likely.....

I am hoping that there will be a reveal of Maddy, where she is - & we won't have to wait for that

Hoping that this suspect will confess

Finger's crossed!

JMO

The fact that they're refusing to reveal his name is weird, he's in jail, it's not like they don't know where he is and could go on the run. But, to be fair, three different LE agencies from three different countries are agreeing that this is a valid suspect so... there's that.
I'm going to be very surprised and shocked if whatever happened to her wasn't somehow caused by someone very close to her.

These ones or something else?
Madeleine McCann case: British police release sketches of person of interest
October 14, 2013
image.jpg

Police in the U.K. have released these two sketches of the same suspect in the Madeleine McCann case.
Yes thank you! Guy on the right

Does any one seriously think after all the millions the Met have spent on investigations that this person has suddenly been discovered.
The Met funding must be under review or someone else is about to publish a book about them.

Last edited:
Statement from the Federal Criminal Police in Germany

https://www.bka.de/DE/IhreSicherhei...rhalt_englisch.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=4

BKA and Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office are conducting investigative proceedings for suspected murder against a German suspect
On 03/05/2007, then 3-year-old Madeleine (Maddie) Beth McCANN disappeared without a trace from a hotel complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
In this connection, on behalf of Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office, the Bundeskriminalamt is conducting investigative proceedings for suspected murder against a 43-year-old German na- tional currently in detention in a different matter.

From the wording of this full release it looks like they believe Maddie was killed on or around the abduction date, IMO. I think I’m still in slight shock with this news, but it’s the most promising lead in a long time.

Furthermore, there is reason to assume that there are other persons, apart from the sus- pect, who have concrete knowledge of the course of the crime and maybe also of the place where the body was left. We explicitly ask these persons to contact us and provide information.

From the wording of this full release it looks like they believe Maddie was killed on or around the abduction date, IMO. I think I’m still in slight shock with this news, but it’s the most promising lead in a long time.
Didn't the evidence show that it was very unlikely that she left that apartment alive?

The fact that they're refusing to reveal his name is weird, he's in jail, it's not like they don't know where he is and could go on the run. But, to be fair, three different LE agencies from three different countries are agreeing that this is a valid suspect so... there's that.
I'm going to be very surprised and shocked if whatever happened to her wasn't somehow caused by someone very close to her.

I understood German LE were to release his name today

Police trace new Madeleine McCann suspect after suspicious 30-minute phone call
rbbm.
''The Metropolitan Police have not named the man who is described as white with short blond hair, possibly fair, and about 6ft tall with a slim build.

The 43-year-old drifter, who was living in a camper van close to where Maddie went missing, is considered a prime suspect in the case.

According to the German Federal Criminal Police Office the suspect is a sex offender with multiple previous convictions.

Christian Hoppe, of the office, told the country's ZDF television channel that he is currently serving a prison sentence for a sex crime and has two previous convictions for "sexual contact with girls"

''The suspect, who is in prison in Germany for an unrelated matter, has been linked to an early 1980s camper van - with a white upper body and yellow skirting, registered in Portugal - which was pictured in the Algarve in 2007.''

''The day after Maddie went missing, the suspect got the car re-registered in Germany under someone else's name, although it is believed the vehicle was still in Portugal.''

Daily Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member