Madonna Bares Boob In Desperate Attention Ploy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Groan.....why can't this woman keep her clothes on....

Madonna strips in support of Girl shot by Taliban

Madonna took a break from stripping on stage for her fans’ cheers on her “MDNA” tour to baring her flesh for a cause.

The Material Girl addressed the plight of 14-year-old Malala Yousafzai - the Pakistani girl who was shot twice in the head by a Taliban for being an activist for women’s education - during her concert Wednesday night at Los Angeles’ Staples Center.

Then the 53-year-old pop-star put an exclamation point on her political protest by dedicating an on-stage strip tease to the girl, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...upport-malala-article-1.1183100#ixzz29KMWvKvE

...okay, as much as I am a fan of hers there comes a time when you just have to realize enough is enough.

Come on Madonna... if you really cared for the little girl you would actually do something PRODUCTIVE... and taking your clothes off is NOT PRODUCTIVE to what is going on with that child. Shame on you for using her, A CHILD, as a reason to try to be provocative. grrrrrrrrrrr

...okay, as much as I am a fan of hers there comes a time when you just have to realize enough is enough.

Come on Madonna... if you really cared for the little girl you would actually do something PRODUCTIVE... and taking your clothes off is NOT PRODUCTIVE to what is going on with that child. Shame on you for using her, A CHILD, as a reason to try to be provocative. grrrrrrrrrrr
Sounds more like she was thinking "REproductive" :blushing:

Wow, how misguided! What in the world is she thinking?

This really ( I mean really) cheezed me off when I read she did that.

Malala is a symbol for women's rights and won a national peace award for her efforts.

Madonna scrawls the child's name on her back and flops out a titty in her honor? Please.

Distasteful, demeaning, and exploitive. She freakin' exploited this young girl IMHO.

This really ( I mean really) cheezed me off when I read she did that.

Malala is a symbol for women's rights and won a national peace award for her efforts.

Madonna scrawls the child's name on her back and flops out a titty in her honor? Please.

Distasteful, demeaning, and exploitive. She freakin' exploited this young girl IMHO.
Thank you, Kat for your well stated post. MADonna sets up back many, many, many years...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back