Major break? Eyewitness News tracked Casey's location 6/17 to an area near OIA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quite right, liltigress. So! No excuse really for Casey to be out that way on the 17th!

Well it isn't like she only knows 2 people (Amy and Tony).

However, if she tries to claim she took someone else and that is why she was there (or maybe she will try to say that her phone was lost and then used by someone else) those claims can be verified in many ways.

I'm sure LE has known all of this and checked it out without calling attention to the fact that they have or did.

The news station that broke with this story is just desperate for attention on a very slow news day for this case.

Then the shovel may be very relevant indeed. This new location is only 10 min from the house and 10 min back, that leaves up to 40 min to dispose of little Cayle.

Yeah, and since the guy who lent it to her went inside to shower, he would not be aware if she left and returned...maybe.

So her defense will be she delivered her daughter to the kidnappers at the airport so they could hop an international flight? Yeah, she should definitely go with that ;)

many things are still within the realm of possibilities. whether they are successful or not is a different question.

The neighbor noticed Casey had her car backed into the garage, I'm pretty sure he'd notice if she left the house with his shovel. At least, I would notice if someone borrowed my shovel then left with it. I'd be a little upset that she didn't bring it back. lol

Maybe not, from what I remember hearing, when Casey first borrowed the shovel, the neighbor was in the yard, but then he went in to shower. SHe could have left and came back. It takes me at least an hour to shower, get dressed, brush my hair, etc.

JULY 10
*Jesse Grund's Updates on his Facebook
"Jesse will be moving again in August...to Georgia!9:12pm

Seems to me the area around Lake Warren would be a good place to look. Nice and secluded.

http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html

Has anyone seen the interview of the Sheriff himself after Clint's interview? He simply states there is nothing to make them believe in a kidnapping story. He is matter-of-fact about it. Very interesting.

ETA: # VIDEO: Sheriff Discusses Case

I can think of two cases that were local to myself, Coral Rose, and another out of Bradenton where LE insinuated that family members were responsible, one going as far as to saying the husband was their lead suspect. Later it was proven in both cases that they were not involved. Coral Rose's killer was found through actual DNA from another crime he committed after LE speculated that the father had child *advertiser censored* on his PC, and was their suspect. The other case, the Bradenton man and father of three murdered children who's life was ruined at the time went to the local sheriff and demanded an on the spot live media apology to him. The actual killer was found through DNA from another crime he committed, again not by LE speculation and their brilliant detective work. Which he did not get on that day,...

just saying....

NG is stating that the cadaver dogs are now searching around the airport.

many things are still within the realm of possibilities. whether they are successful or not is a different question.

I think you are missing the point. The point is why would Casey DELIVER Caylee to the kidnapper?

Then the shovel may be very relevant indeed. This new location is only 10 min from the house and 10 min back, that leaves up to 40 min to dispose of little Cayle.

I chose t believe she's alive until proven otherwise. But... Everyone seems to think she had to bury her when she borrowed the shovel. As small as casey is if she dub a hole it would take her a while. She could have made a trip back later to bury her.

I can think of two cases that were local to myself, Coral Rose, and another out of Bradenton where LE insinuated that family members were responsible, one going as far as to saying the husband was their lead suspect. Later it was proven in both cases that they were not involved. Coral Rose's killer was found through actual DNA from another crime he committed after LE speculated that the father had child *advertiser censored* on his PC, and was their suspect. The other case, the Bradenton man and father of three murdered children who's life was ruined at the time went to the local sheriff and demanded an on the spot live media apology to him. The actual killer was found through DNA from another crime he committed, again not by LE speculation and their brilliant detective work. Which he did not get on that day,...

just saying....

I'm not sure what all those stories have to do with what liltigress wrote. All LE is saying is that they still don't have anything solid to believe a kidnapping babysitter exists. LE has never implied Casey was the killer, only that she is the key, that she is not giving them anything.

just saying....

In Coral Rose's case, it was many computers. I was under the impression that they may still be working on finding some connection between the father and the killer. It may have just been a casual one or something more.

Amy left in July. Maybe someone else?

In one of her myspace comments Casey complained, Puerto Rico stole all my friends! I think JP, Ricardo and AMy went on a trip there....maybe Casey paid them to take Caylee too, for whatever reason - to be with Dad-Jp's bio grands?

Really...is there any reason for Casey to be using a shovel? She doesn't seem to be the type to get into manual labour on a regular basis, does she? I think there is one clear reason for Casey to have used that shovel.

Really...is there any reason for Casey to be using a shovel? She doesn't seem to be the type to get into manual labour on a regular basis, does she? I think there is one clear reason for Casey to have used that shovel.

I agree.

Right now? I wonder what areas exactly.

Yes, right now. It's gotta be getting dark there. She is not saying a specific location, just "around Orlando Airport." Still watching. Will try to get you more info!

In one of her myspace comments Casey complained, Puerto Rico stole all my friends! I think JP, Ricardo and AMy went on a trip there....maybe Casey paid them to take Caylee too, for whatever reason - to be with Dad-Jp's bio grands?

I think someone would remember a small child on a commercial plane around that time.
Puerto Rice isn't a bad flight in a small plane, though.

I mentioned this in another post but a small child went missing from San Diego and she was not found until 7 or 8 years later in Puerto Rico, taken by a stranger.
Her name was Crystal Anzaldi. No one in PR checked her story that this was her child. She was not found because they were looking for her, she came in contact with the police for other problems and that's when they realized that she wasn't who the "mother" said she was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back