"Make him stop" - Casey to Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch the video but look behind KC you can see Cindy and George leaving when Ashton says about the tape 'first one, then two, then three until no breath is possible' (paraphrased - I don't have the exact words handy).

People who posted they were there confirmed it was Cindy and George, Joy Ward and some of those other people who were with them.

There's a video of Kathi Belich as Cindy, George, then Brad left the courtroom and then got onto the elevator. You can see their whole entourage more clearly in that video. I recognized Joy but not the other people. The man looks vaguely familiar to me, but I can't place him.

ETA: Oops sorry. I'm O/T.

Husband and wife with the Anthonys. She is the one who played the piano and he the guitar and sang at the memorial service.

I think that Casey cared for Tony..
Can you imagine what she will be saying to her attorney's when he takes the stand and tells about all her lies?
Will she ask them to tell him to stop?
My bet is she will cry then, and possibly real tears...tears for herself!

KC seemed upset/emotional when she first came in. I DO think she cries when she is angry.This may sound odd,but I think KC was probably initially pizzed because of her outfit and those darn shackles.Very humiliating to someone who took pride in her appearance.The green,muttonsleeve shirt was tight and probably uncomfortable.And it was ugly.So she was in a funk to begin with.
Then she had to sit through AL's monologue.It had little to do with KC,so I'm sure she was bored and ,again,irritated .
Here comes Ashton out of left field and describing what must have been close to the truth.
She was so angry her head almost blew off..That's what I saw.An immature girl who could not walk away or yell like she usually does when confronted.Wasn't it Tracy who told of a confrontation between GA and KC? She told him he had to get out,just as she told LP. She very badly wanted to say that to Ashton,but was literally restrained by AL.
I can't wait for the trial. And I LUV the SA's and the Judge.

I understand what you're saying.......but like I said she's had a lot of practice and she's good at it.

Just to be clear, I never saw her crying "hysterically". Just some tears from a nerve being touched and it was short lived. I don't believe for one minute KC is innocent.

Oh,I was just refering to the 'sobbing' comments by the media. And I don't think your alone in thinking KC guility and that she was crying yesterday. Hence, there wouldn't have been a 'sobbing' comments by the media, etc.. Tee Hee..

But to how this relates to our topic, wither she was crying, or in anger, I think is connected to what she ment by "Make it stop". Or what she ment or where she was going with it. The whys.

If she was in grief, then it would have been tearing her heart out to realize what her baby must have went through. But we would want everyone to know what our baby went through.

If anger, then it was because he might have been unveiling what she thought she had hidden. If he stopped talking, then he would have stopped unveiling.

When I look at the videos of her reactions, I see her chin juting out. Which is defiance. And a 'how dare you'. She puts up her hands in a defensive, but also boxing pose. Holds wrist, to restrain herself. (body language web site) Jose tells her to get a grip (the whispering)

I'm staring to think that when she said that to JB, it was like she was tattling on the bully and thinking that her JB could so something about it... if she just asked him to. He said he couldn't. Later she tries it with AL.. and she says she couldn't.

KC seemed upset/emotional when she first came in. I DO think she cries when she is angry.This may sound odd,but I think KC was probably initially pizzed because of her outfit and those darn shackles.Very humiliating to someone who took pride in her appearance.The green,muttonsleeve shirt was tight and probably uncomfortable.And it was ugly.So she was in a funk to begin with.
Then she had to sit through AL's monologue.It had little to do with KC,so I'm sure she was bored and ,again,irritated .
Here comes Ashton out of left field and describing what must have been close to the truth.
She was so angry her head almost blew off..That's what I saw.An immature girl who could not walk away or yell like she usually does when confronted.Wasn't it Tracy who told of a confrontation between GA and KC? She told him he had to get out,just as she told LP. She very badly wanted to say that to Ashton,but was literally restrained by AL.

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of what was probably one of the worst days in KC's life. When she woke up a year earlier, her daughter was missing but no remains had been found (no body means not sure verdict right.) She was in jail, but she had stopped her parents from visiting, her attorney was being attentive and the death penalty had been taken off the table. And there were hints that a plea bargain might be on the table (I'm refering to the letter that JB sent to the SA). Things were bad but there were signs of hope.

But before the day was out Caylee's remains were found. That changed everything. She got taped when she saw the TV coverage about finding the remains and info about her reaction went public. The plea deal possibility went away. The murder case amped up. The death penalty went back on the table shortly after.

So she started the day off badly anyway. And she has now been in jail for over a year, without any release breaks. And she had to go to court which she doesn't like anyway (remember she tried to get out of that.) So most likely it was a bad day for her anyway.

Then she gets to court. And instead of arguing procedures and issues, there is actual discussion about the murder. The actual act. I have always thought that there was something about the murder that did bother her. Remember that Tone talked about her nightmares and how she would wake up sweating? She may be recalling something about it in her dreams. And the SA actually had the nerve to discuss it, even though he wasn't there. Maybe he got a detail wrong, maybe she had somehow managed to make it more 'humane' to herself, maybe she didn't want to think about it that day. Or maybe she was just PM'sing. But yeah, I think that it frustrated her that he was talking about the act. The pic that strikes me the most was not the pics of KC crying, it was the pics of afterwards when she was sitting at the table with her arms crossed. IMO that was anger.

I have a question for someone who can see the vids. My computer won't play the video's. Were there any cameras on KC when the SA was talking about Caylee's eyes looking at her killer? And the last face that she saw being her mother? I would love to know KC's reaction to that. I've always wondered if that was what KC dreamed about.

I really believe she is not used to being called out like this. Her whole life has been filled with excuses, a lack of consequences for her behaviors. In other words, she has never had to pay the price for messing up. I think this is the first time she has ever been called to task. It's a major form of punishment that she is facing, but I think her parents set some of this in motion by not being consistent with discipline. Thats my take on it.

Yeah, she looks surprised, but I imagine, at age 23, I would be surprised too, if my first real consequence was being handed down by the state of FL, via a murder charge.

I totally agree with the posters who think this may have been the first time KC has had to face the music, so to speak. JA’s argument definitely caused a reaction from KC. Whether one thinks it was anger, staged, or true emotion, her facial expressions and body language were reacting to the emotional words JA was speaking.

I believe this is a pretty good preview to what lies ahead. The press will toy with our emotions, the more they can sensationalize KC’s actions, the more money they make. KC’s actions will be scrutinized, and no matter what her reaction is to anything, the press will spin it in the most negative light possible. I am pleased to be on a site that can see through the media, and can base opinions on what we actually see, and documents actually read.

My personal opinion on this topic is, that JA’s argument hurt KC, causing her to utter the words “make him stop”. Whether it is because she felt guilt or she felt pain I’m not sure.
As always moo

This is how I read into the comment “make him stop”……1.) She truly is innocent and is crying because it is unbearable to hear how her child my have been murdered. 2.) She knows she’s guilty of killing her daughter and may be grieving out of remorse and/or the reality of the act she committed has finally sunk in. JMHO

I have always thought that JB has sugar coated the truth to Casey. I believe that Casey, for the 1st time, is really realizing the truth of what she did. I think when she heard about how her daughter was killed, she was struck hard with the truth and that is how it will play out in her trial. I think she is realizing when the jury hears all her lies etc, that she will be found guilty. JB can't save her. I think it's starting to really hit home for her. Plus, she has been in jail for a long time now and that has to be hard as well.. I can't say her tears where from guilt, but the fact that she is possibly feeling defeated... :twocents:

All I know is that when I cry, I need dish towels because there is so much water coming out of my tear ducts I can't even see even if my life depended on it. I can't breathe, I choke, and snot is pouring out of my nose. A single tissue would last me a nano-second, not 2 + hours.

All I know is that when I cry, I need dish towels because there is so much water coming out of my tear ducts I can't even see even if my life depended on it. I can't breathe, I choke, and snot is pouring out of my nose. A single tissue would last me a nano-second, not 2 + hours.

For me, all of the above, plus my face turns red, my nose turns red, my lips turn red, I look horrible for about an hour afterwards, then my eyes are swollen up. And when the tears start, they don't stop falling for about a half an hour, even if what made me mad or upset is resolved.

And for the record - I didn't see tears either - just red-faced anger and a lame attempt to make it look like tears.

For me, all of the above, plus my face turns red, my nose turns red, my lips turn red, I look horrible for about an hour afterwards, then my eyes are swollen up. And when the tears start, they don't stop falling for about a half an hour, even if what made me mad or upset is resolved.

And for the record - I didn't see tears either - just red-faced anger and a lame attempt to make it look like tears.

I hear ya, sister. I forgot about the swollen bloodshot eyes and puffy face.

HONESTLY, COULDN'T IT BE ARGUED . . . .

That her reaction is that of a mother who is reacting to the grisley details of her daughters death? I just keep wondering that. I've read many comments supporting the prosecution here, but shouldn't a mother cry when hearing how her child died??

It's just a question to ponder, though I actually DO support the possibility that her tears are totally self-serving, or even her grasping the reality of her situation for the very first time.

CONGRATS and THANKS to all you sleuths who caught the "make him stop" in the audio. All I can say is WOW, what ears you have! I'm truly impressed.

I would agree if this wasn't the first time she displayed any emotion. Don't forget that not only didn't she report her daughter missing, she misled the police. Also, if you listen to the interrogation tapes, she's one cold customer. If I was innocent and my child was missing I'd be hysterical and IMO, so would most people. I think it's hard for most of us to fathom the coldness of a sociopath. Her tears were because she got caught.

I guess what I am most curious about is why she thought her lawyers could stop the process?

Has she not been getting full and frank advice from them re the court process?

-----------------------------
MissJames, you saw the same thing I did.She is furious :furious:.I seriously wonder if she will make it through trial without blowing off.I saw G. leave the room.At that instance I wondered if he didnt want to hear or,wanted to go after KC..He knows and it has been festering in him ~ it will come out.

I was wondering who buys KC's clothes for her? Does her atty get them, does her parents send them to her? The shirt she had on yesteray was plain ugly and I know KC probably did not feel good about how she was dressed as someone else posted. Can she not wear her jail clothes to court? Not that I really care if she did not feel good about herself, but I have gained some weight over the past few months, my clothes do not fit right and somedays I feel awful when I leave the house. Just curious as to who provides her clothes, anyone know or did I miss that in another post?

I guess that is why the when some folks say she is crying, others call it finger poking.

I guess it's why she can use just 1 tissue, while others would need a box.

And why when a person is caught lying so many times, others need proof that what they say is true.

AT this point, I have to honestly say, for me to believe she really was crying,I would have to see a WET face. See the streaks of tears running down the face. Mascara smears would help. A runny nose that would need tons of tissue just for it.

Basically, I would need physical evidence.

Good lord, I know that is bad. Real bad. But it just doesn't make sense that she can use just 1 tissue, for as much eye rubbing as she does. Then stars at it.. or her plain finger.

Based upon what I have noticed from her so far, it's just part of her gota touch problem. Touch her hair, pick her clothes, rub her eyes.. something. Out of all of those, the rubbing her eyes could seem that she is crying, and helpful to her case. If I was her PR person, I would tell her that if she MUST do those things and could choose one, do the eye rubbing. So it at least looks like she is grieving or upset. Much better then what the others tend to say in body language.

I believe it will work with the jury. Not for us who have watched it from the get go. To the point that her eye poking drives us nuts. I don't know if it will help her case. But I believe they might not realize she is doing those things because of some ah.. condition she has..

We have extensive coverage here on several news channels. We're are very close to Orlando and the case updates are never far away. We have many videos of the same coverage yesterday from many sources and I can tell you there are plenty of tears that are visible. This was not an act. Out of all the times, she should have cried, it should have been like this. Unfortunately that hasn't happened until now. I don't see how this kind of emotion would have hurt her in front of a jury. Can you explain please?
I can only explain this:
I went through things that most people would be balling for days.
I was sad and not one tear, it took several years for the numbness to dissipate, and then I cried at the drop of a pin.

We do not all react the same way...I know it because I was very concerned when I couldn't cry...Now when I do I say "Thank You God". Having said that I also learned that a heart can cry without tears.
(feeling numb feels dehumanizing and it is not an easy feeling; it is far better to have a full range of emotions).
For the posters that need paper towels - God bless you "Tears are the Antifreeze for the soul"....I never needed paper towels in my life but glad I can do the tissue thing again :) lol

I do not know what her case is, but it did teach me that we all deal with big trauma very differently.

That her reaction is that of a mother who is reacting to the grisley details of her daughters death? I just keep wondering that. I've read many comments supporting the prosecution here, but shouldn't a mother cry when hearing how her child died??

It's just a question to ponder, though I actually DO support the possibility that her tears are totally self-serving, or even her grasping the reality of her situation for the very first time.

CONGRATS and THANKS to all you sleuths who caught the "make him stop" in the audio. All I can say is WOW, what ears you have! I'm truly impressed.
While the Orlando Sentinel leads with "brings tears" we don't see any tears on video, do we? She is carefully wiping her eyes and checks the kleenex after each wipe. Slowly, methodically checking it. I don't think there were tears. She was mad.

IMO a mother who is reacting to the grisly details of her daughters death
would have cried the second the details stared... but she
didn't... she was PISSED! Her first reaction to what was being said was not
sad... it was pissed!
She didn't start crying until her attorney whispered to her.... hmmmm?
:waitasec:

Watching Jeff Ashton Live, yesterday, and just watching again, I noticed A Lyon, when she was holding KC's arm and gazing at her, that she knows KC is guilty. It was something in her gaze and demeanor, that showed pity for this very sick girl, and she just has her job to do.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members