"Make him stop" - Casey to Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think I witnessed:

I saw anger seething out from Casey. It was scarey to think this unpredictable, rageful person was Caylee's mother. It does not take much to surmise Casey is capable of hurting anyone who crosses her. Jeff Ashton really knew how to bring that out expertly for all to see.

I did not hear a mother crying "My Baby, my baby", or "Caylee, poor baby". The reactions Casey had weren't related to the mourning of her child, IMO. She didn't like what was being said about her. She was so darn mad she could barely swallow again, I bet.

Casey's feelings for others are very remote and dulled by the distance in that they are "not her". No matter how much time goes by that she sits in jail thinking, remembering, realizing...no matter how many people get hurt...no matter what, Casey will probably never feel remorse and regret. But you can bet she will feel sorry for herself year after year until she dies, and probably blame it all on Caylee, CA, GA, her tortured upbringing, etc., The best we can hope for is Casey realizing she is responsible for her life becoming a HUGE WASTE.

I think she's being coached by her attorneys to save the story for the trial. I really do. They keep saying, her story will be told! Why not tell it now and get it over with? I agree but, that's what I think is happening.
Her brilliant lawyer also had said that KC has no advantage in telling her story,
because it would only land her in Jail. YAP that did happen, he said it. :)

I imagine that if she did not do it, she knows who did.
I imagine that somehow GA felt it was safer to clean up then
to tell it like it is. :waitasec:

Someone mentioned a video on here of G & CA leaving the courtroom with their entourage, and then Cindy leaning against the wall beside the elevator. I'm not finding this one. Anyone gotta link?

Someone mentioned a video on here of G & CA leaving the courtroom with their entourage, and then Cindy leaning against the wall beside the elevator. I'm not finding this one. Anyone gotta link?

You can see it in JW's thread in the Parking Lot-she just posted it on her youtube channel.

In addition to my earlier post about KC knowing now that Lyons is there, I think, and could be totally wrong, that KC's anger is because she is outed for a wrong doing (the worst kind) in public, and mom and dad had to hear it. I am from a family that is worse than what we have seen from the A's. KC was raised to hide any wrong doing, to hide any shame, and here she is not only being called out in front of Court and family, but in front of the world. When you think that simply, it would be an overload of all circuits. All stages for the facade are blown at once. Yes, she was showing anger, not sadness. But we are not KC, thank the heavens that be, so we don't know for sure, but still, I saw anger and forcing tears. (Eye poking was there, check the 8 min vid when Ashton begins telling the prosecution's approach. She is LITERALLY POKING!!!) Then tears, then Lyons squeezing hard to maintain abuse/physical control that KC can only respond to, to shut her up.

ETA: Hope that all made sense.

Vid of poking the crying:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4553673

I think Casey's tears are because she is finally getting a glimpse of reality. Mommy Cindy can't help this time and sweep it under the rug like usual.
The tears are for herself...imo.

In this same video ...
I think Casey said something around the time that he said:
“that the face Caylee Anthony saw in those final moments of her mother,
of her life, was her mothers face”
She shakes her head no and says something…
Anyone know what it was?

I guess I am surprised that so many people took the "make him stop" comments as literal, that KC thought her lawyers had some special powers.. I have seen a number of people in my days in pain and crying "make it stop" and that is what I took KC's meaning as.

for whatever reason it hurt her, it DID hurt her. and she knew it was coming. and she knew she couldn't handle it.

Don't have a link, but she did the same thing when she left the civil deposition. Can you say DRAMA?

I think she's being coached by her attorneys to save the story for the trial. I really do. They keep saying, her story will be told! Why not tell it now and get it over with? I agree but, that's what I think is happening.

Interesting Baznme So, you think Casey will take the stand and testify?

nope......it was just calculated drama

I'm not sure JB could have warned her, because he has not been through this type of trial himself.
AL has been through this a million times, but she is so comfortable with the ins and outs, that I think she might minimize a lot of that with KC until she gets to a certain point. She wants to get through all of the preliminary stuff to get a clearer picture of where they go next. Then, I believe, she will advise KC.
KC herself should have every indication of what will be happening to her. She is a functioning adult with capacity to understand that what she did was the worst crime a human can commit...Isn't she a big CSI fan?

I don't think it was choreographed, because the way she said "make him stop was very abrupt. I think the first thing in her head was the fact that her parents were there listening-then she may have thought about how everyone was listening...her "make it stop" sounded kinda like "he's not gonna do this here and now, is he? Shiznit! make'emstop quick!
Then she knew she was cornered, and the cat was out of the bag in front of all those people. It's not like she could pull Ashton out in the hall and say "can we do this somewhere more private?"....it had to be done there, and directly aimed at her.
I think she was also a little shocked that they had developed a loose theory on what happened. And they were darn close. It's like if someone accuses you of looking at *advertiser censored* in front of all your co-workers, then proceeds to list your favorite adult sites and your screen name "lilpete1"....she got soooo busted, and she can't lie her way out of it-How frushtrating, embarrasing, and scary, cause she DOES know this means she is going down.

Please stay on topic..."make him stop" is the topic of this thread :)

Interesting Baznme So, you think Casey will take the stand and testify?

I have sudden visions of KC in the witness chair and being questioned by JA and her coming up off her chair and flying towards JA with swinging fists. Then I see JA slowing turning to the jury and commenting "Imagine if you will that THIS is the last thing that child saw before her death." I don't think defense can afford to have her testify.

What a Load of Crap.....

Casey doesn't have a Genuine Emotion in her Body..!

I don't even think she felt "Rage" or "Anger" when she murdered Caylee....

She Just "calmly" put her Daughter to sleep....Forever!

Her Tears, gestures & movements are forced and awkward & she's well aware that the camera is watching her.

I think she's been sitting in Prison for months planning her "Performance".!

This was just a dress rehearsal.....We'll see some Oscar worthy acting once the real "Audience" is in the courtroom ...The Jury !

"Should I cry when the prosecutor describes the horrible things I did to Caylee" ?

Or ....

"Should I be defiant and give him a nasty scowl"?

"Hmmmm.......Whatever....I'm hungry...I think I'll have some Doritos"

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of what was probably one of the worst days in KC's life. When she woke up a year earlier, her daughter was missing but no remains had been found (no body means not sure verdict right.) She was in jail, but she had stopped her parents from visiting, her attorney was being attentive and the death penalty had been taken off the table. And there were hints that a plea bargain might be on the table (I'm refering to the letter that JB sent to the SA). Things were bad but there were signs of hope.

But before the day was out Caylee's remains were found. That changed everything. She got taped when she saw the TV coverage about finding the remains and info about her reaction went public. The plea deal possibility went away. The murder case amped up. The death penalty went back on the table shortly after.

So she started the day off badly anyway. And she has now been in jail for over a year, without any release breaks. And she had to go to court which she doesn't like anyway (remember she tried to get out of that.) So most likely it was a bad day for her anyway.

Then she gets to court. And instead of arguing procedures and issues, there is actual discussion about the murder. The actual act. I have always thought that there was something about the murder that did bother her. Remember that Tone talked about her nightmares and how she would wake up sweating? She may be recalling something about it in her dreams. And the SA actually had the nerve to discuss it, even though he wasn't there. Maybe he got a detail wrong, maybe she had somehow managed to make it more 'humane' to herself, maybe she didn't want to think about it that day. Or maybe she was just PM'sing. But yeah, I think that it frustrated her that he was talking about the act. The pic that strikes me the most was not the pics of KC crying, it was the pics of afterwards when she was sitting at the table with her arms crossed. IMO that was anger.

I have a question for someone who can see the vids. My computer won't play the video's. Were there any cameras on KC when the SA was talking about Caylee's eyes looking at her killer? And the last face that she saw being her mother? I would love to know KC's reaction to that. I've always wondered if that was what KC dreamed about.

BBM. Yes it was filmed. Casey leaned toward AL, her face turned crimson, and was partially hidden by her hand. Her chest movements indicated deep breathing. That is what I saw.

ETA: Just watched vid again. When Ashton said "Did she try to resist?" Casey looked up toward him briefly, looking distressed. He then said "Could they (the killer) see the fear in her eyes?" Casey again hid her face behind her hand.

My initial thoughts when I saw the video was temper tantrum and what I noted was the "vulnerable" tear session began after JB whispered to her.

I immediately wonder what he whispered and if it was not a reminder that anger was not the video they wanted all over the news that night.

I think she literally had to be told that the normal human reaction of a mother hearing these horrible details of how her child died would be tears.

I don't think she cries when she is angry. We have seen many jail house visits with Cindy where Casey was furious with her and she didn't shed a tear. She screamed, twitched, turned red, but she didn't cry.

moo

And it terms of the "make him stop", I think Casey actually believes in JB and thinks he is going to save her.

I am sure it won't be the first time the male she has relied on has let her down.

:crazy:
BBM

I told Santa that all I want for Christmas is to know what Baez said to KC at that moment.

Kimster...I think he said....you're ugly and you dress funny....he figured that would get her crying....:crazy:

All I know is that when I cry, I need dish towels because there is so much water coming out of my tear ducts I can't even see even if my life depended on it. I can't breathe, I choke, and snot is pouring out of my nose. A single tissue would last me a nano-second, not 2 + hours.

Now, that sounds conviencing, zoomom. I too am very uncomfortable after I cry. My head actually aches cause my sinuses get stuffed up. Casey, however, seems to have the art of recovery down to a science.
But, I saw anger hanging all over her face yesterday. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member