Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have read all of the posts before I posted asking about submersibles. :laughitup:

When I'm catching up I have a system.
I open up anything I want to respond to in a new tab or window.
(Generally you can hold down the Shift key and then click on the quote button.)

By the time I get caught up on a thread I have several quotes open.
I go through and see which ones are no longer relevant and close them.
Then respond to those that are still relevant.
I generally go from 10 quotes to about 2. :giggle:

That way I don't forget what I wanted to address and I don't post anything I don't need to. :seeya:

wow - it says it hadn't aired - too bad - would love to have seen it!

wow - it says it hadn't aired - too bad - would love to have seen it!

It would have been interesting, totally agree... Strange how he comments on the co-pilots' inexperience though? IMO if he hadn't been up to the job, he wouldn't have been allowed to land the aircraft, never mind being filmed while doing so? 😳

A good question I was hoping you'd be able to answer. :facepalm:
Oh well. Nobody seems to have the answer for me. :giggle:

Honestly, searches & rescues are beyond the scope of my expertise - I just find crap on photos, someone else finds them IRL. :D

It would have been interesting, totally agree... Strange how he comments on the co-pilots' inexperience though? IMO if he hadn't been up to the job, he wouldn't have been allowed to land the aircraft, never mind being filmed while doing so? 😳

Every time I've seen him on CNN, he seemed sensationalist to me so I have to wonder if he's altering his recollections, even unintentionally.

Every time I've seen him on CNN, he seemed sensationalist to me so I have to wonder if he's altering his recollections, even unintentionally.

I know exactly what you mean... I had never heard of him before, but find myself very strangely hypnotised by him when he's speaking on CNN... I understand he's some sort of business editor, but appears to be flexible in his reporting style? 😳

I was just thinking of one of our neighbours, she's cabin crew with BA and often gets a last minute flight "standby" from GLA to LHR to pick up her "shift" plane... But it'd be known she was standby, and crew? I wonder if the 13th person they speak of is the mechanic quoted? But the MAS statement was the only time anyone had referred to them as being a colleague?

There's heaps i've been re-reading, as i really think i've missed something... I also only found out yesterday that Richard Quest of CNN had interviewed the co-pilot "randomly" about 4-5 weeks ago?

*away back to reading...*

yes, he even flew with him for the CNN travel show and posed in a cockpit photo together, funny coincidence

Search about to resume...aircraft prepare for new day.
Praying for all!

yes, he even flew with him for the CNN travel show and posed in a cockpit photo together, funny coincidence

I know, i posted a link to it a few posts back...

Also find it quite creepy that the picture of him with the co-pilot, in the cockpit that day, is the picture that all media seem to be using of the co-pilot, with Richard cropped out?

It's just odd. Everything. Nothing has ever made sense to me from the start.

Probably my favorite statement thus far:

"So far investigators have not come across evidence to prove or disprove pilots involvement"

WTH?

are you guys (previous posts) discussing Richard Quest? he's very big internationally on "CNN international" and well respected (totally different channel to sister network CNN US by the way, almost like comparing Sky to BBC) - we've all known him for many years, over a decade and he is a very familiar face and voice. He's the business correspondent and aviation correspondent and does the monthly business travel show too

are you guys (previous posts) discussing Richard Quest? he's very big internationally on "CNN international" and well respected (totally different channel to CNN US by the way, almost like comparing Sky to BBC) - we've all known him for many years, over a decade and he is a very familiar face. He's the business correspondent and aviation correspondent and does the monthly business travel show too

Maybe it's just his style then - I saw him on with Anderson Cooper and he was practically shouting his theories. Just seemed more tabloid to me - but that was the first time I'd seen him. CNN used to be good, but I agree, cannot compare with BBC.

Maybe it's just his style then - I saw him on with Anderson Cooper and he was practically shouting his theories. Just seemed more tabloid to me - but that was the first time I'd seen him. CNN used to be good, but I agree, cannot compare with BBC.

Yes. He shouts. Lol. And is very animated.
I, do, like him. :blushing:

Yes. He shouts. Lol. And is very animated.
I, do, like him. :blushing:

I like him but he makes me stress out with his shouting.
I listen to him while I'm running on the treadmill.
I LOVE Anderson Cooper. He helps me BREATHE and relax. :giggle:

(But really I am not watching coverage of this on TV.
It's always a day behind Websleuths anyway!)

Hopefully you can explain to us here at WS. I for one have no knowledge. In fact, I am not an expert at anything. Not even my job. Maybe I am an expert at cleaning my apartment, that about sums it up! :facepalm: :floorlaugh:

This case, above any others, has taught me a few things. I am not very bright. I am so confused simply over time differences that I no longer know what day or time it is. I am useless. Internet media is worse than I thought, no cable here, but from observation of posts and links, cable news is no better.

Can you help us? :whiteflag:

ETA: Never mind. I see you helped us - a lot!

BBM

If you watched more trials with us you would be an expert at pretending you have cleaned your apartment. :lol:

geokaren;

Was there anything recognizable in any of the released satellite images?

Are they normally that blurry, or seemingly nothing, if they are images of something other than nature moving?

The last ones from Thailand are especially odd, sort of lumpy, ha, ha.

When I'm catching up I have a system.
I open up anything I want to respond to in a new tab or window.
(Generally you can hold down the Shift key and then click on the quote button.)

By the time I get caught up on a thread I have several quotes open.
I go through and see which ones are no longer relevant and close them.
Then respond to those that are still relevant.
I generally go from 10 quotes to about 2. :giggle:

That way I don't forget what I wanted to address and I don't post anything I don't need to. :seeya:

Easiest way to open the posts in a new window or tab;

See in the upper right hand corner of the post you wish to move, there is a post # next to the alert. Just click on the post # and it will automatically do what you want it to do.

Easy as Pie! :loveyou:

http://www.cp24.com/world/new-clues-pile-up-in-malaysia-jet-search-1.1748129

" "If they never find the body of the plane or anything at all, my heart will always be painful," he said in Kuala Lumpur. "I will never find the peace. I just need to know this"

Officials still don't know why Flight 370 disappeared. Investigators have ruled out nothing -- including mechanical or electrical failure, hijacking, sabotage, terrorism or issues related to the mental health of the pilots or someone else on board.

Some speculation has focused on the pilot, Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah, but his son, in an interview published Thursday in the New Straits Times, rejected the idea that his father might be to blame.

"I've read everything online, but I've ignored all the speculation," Ahmad Seth said. "I know my father better."

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/world/new-clues-pile-up-in-malaysia-jet-search-1.1748129#ixzz2xCZcmTuz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee