Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They knew where the front half was within a short time but took them 2 years to find the back half with the black boxes! It wasn't very far from the other section but they still couldn't find it for a long time.

I think it was because the pinging device on the box failed. They had to manually search the bottom of the ocean for it.Sorry, i can't quote i heard this on CNN the other day.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Tapatalk

Boy oh boy sure is interesting isnt it? I mean big ocean big ocean big ocean and imagine on day 31 POOF we have a bing my oh my

and......it was CHina first and they were out of the area defined and they had less sphisticated equipment and they ran it through the home office (!) first before sharing it with the world and..........................
what is that saying if it looks like a ................

Glad that someone else shares my ''skepticism'' -- :scared:

it appears so.....there are two distinct units
(i.e. Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) and the Digital Flight Data Recorder (DFDR)
and they are ''removable''

http://www.answers.com/mt/black-box

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unrecovered_flight_recorders"]List of unrecovered flight recorders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

but as Ilearned last night it takes 3 hours to turn the thing around, which just in "the order" of things seems counter productive in that they seem to fade in and out.

One would think with this reality one might design something along your line! Stop turn around listen found it DONE! back to the office for clebration and sippy sippy !

Just, with tech today it was rather disturbing when I learned that two turns take up a qusrter of a day !!

Lordy!

“As the Ocean Shield moved through the water, signal got stronger, stronger, stronger, then weaker, weaker, weaker,” Marks said. “That’s exactly how you’d expect it if it was the black box.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...52c_story.html

Uhm...soooo...if it gets stronger, stronger, stronger, then weaker...STOP!! Turn back to stronger. Why continue to go in the weaker zone? smh Give us the darn thing and Snoods n I will show you how it is done! They obviously have never played "Hot and Cold": "You are getting warmer!!! Warmer!! Cold!" :escape:

Finally a press conference with some significance. At least we found something out. I'd still prefer they'd wait until they have the black boxes in their hands.

I dont really think they will be "bringing " much up. We have to recall impact, sinking miles and sitting on the bottom of the ocean for god knows how much longer, but if the past is any indication it will be a long long time.

And sounds awful but the energy is going to be on the boxes , not bringing (sorry) body parts. They are going to have to do empty coffins like many others who lost loved ones . The 9-11 folks, US AIr 427 was so bad that had to wear bio hazard suits just to enter the crater. Turkish air very violent impact sequence. A host of accidents where no whole bodies were ever found .

The only thing might be cold (preserve) what is left -- but then we have sea creatures, which we dont really know the kind at that depth.

I feel the same way. I'm glad the families will finally have answers but I dread the day they start bringing up bodies, especially the children. Just thinking about it makes me feel like crying.

HOw old are you! If your up there in age you may never see that day!!!

Finally a press conference with some significance. At least we found something out. I'd still prefer they'd wait until they have the black boxes in their hands.

When you are quoting an article with a link, please remember to only quote 10% of the article in your post to comply with copyright laws.

Thanks.

HOw old are you! If your up there in age you may never see that day!!!

I'm very close to a half century. Two months more.

When you are quoting an article with a link, please remember to only quote 10% of the article in your post to comply with copyright laws.

Thanks.

Just to add to that. There are companies that have lawyers scouring the internet for websites that violate that rule. Then they sue the website for A LOT of money and usually win.

35 MINS AGO
UPDATE
Malaysia Not Declaring Airplane Lost Yet
By Jason Ng, Gaurav Raghuvanshi and Richard C. Paddock

As ships search for the flight recorders from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in the southern Indian Ocean, Malaysian Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said Monday that his country isn’t ready to declare the plane lost.

Mr. Hishammuddin, who is also acting minister of transport, told a news conference that Malaysia will consult with all investigating agencies and foreign governments on when to declare the Boeing 777-200 lost with no survivors so relatives can start accessing the bank accounts of the missing passengers and crew and begin to submit insurance claims.

http://stream.wsj.com/story/malaysia-airlines-flight-370/SS-2-475558/SS-2-501810/

That's smart with all of the BS that's been thrown around.

Wait! Malaysia has already said the plane ended in the Indian Ocean. Now they are saying the country isn't ready to declare the plane lost YET! What is going on?? :banghead:

Wait! Malaysia has already said the plane ended in the Indian Ocean. Now they are saying the country isn't ready to declare the plane lost YET! What is going on?? :banghead:

Damage control? They will forever be know as the Country that didn't play, with the others, as a team.

Back in Kuala Lumpur, Hishammuddin was asked if there was a possibility for survivors to be found in the loneliest places on earth.
Without giving a direct answer, Hishammuddin, also the defence minister, said it was always the priority for the search and rescue team to locate any survivors, but added there has been no sighting of survivors from satellite signals.
“As far as survivors are concerned, that is always our priority. I have said it over and over again.
“What we receive from satellite signals and other sightings do not indicate any survivors but miracles do happen,” he explained.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca.../07/hisham-keeps-hope-on-most-promising-lead/

Let me get this straight. They are searching for black box in 3 mile deep water in the Indian Ocean and he is saying they are still hopeful to locate survivors? Why? Why make this any more difficult for these families?

Looks like both sets of signals are along the southern arc ....

signal_tract638.jpg

This image shows where two pings possibly from MH370 were detected along a tract where the plane is believed to have crashed into the ocean. Photo: Supplied

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/22445448/mh370-search-australian-ship-ocean-shield-detects-signals/

(Notice that the arc is called Satellite Handshake Calculation #7 ! )

Back in Kuala Lumpur, Hishammuddin was asked if there was a possibility for survivors to be found in the loneliest places on earth.
Without giving a direct answer, Hishammuddin, also the defence minister, said it was always the priority for the search and rescue team to locate any survivors, but added there has been no sighting of survivors from satellite signals.
“As far as survivors are concerned, that is always our priority. I have said it over and over again.
“What we receive from satellite signals and other sightings do not indicate any survivors but miracles do happen,” he explained.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca.../07/hisham-keeps-hope-on-most-promising-lead/

Let me get this straight. They are searching for black box in 3 mile deep water in the Indian Ocean and he is saying they are still hopeful to locate survivors? Why? Why make this any more difficult for these families?

And on top of that they banned the movie Noah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomgetty