Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I reallyhave to spell it out what someone would abduct a young girl for?? Predators go to crazy lengths to get their hands on them.

Very true. Sometimes I forget what some people are like. Although very rare, they are out there. She's such an easy target :( and would probably do as she's told. I just find it hard to believe someone would take her from her bedroom. But then again she may have gone downstairs to use the bathroom or ended up sleeping downstairs on the sofa

If indeed someone came in the home and took her in the night, then they must have known the home, at least I would think to move throughout without waking anyone.
I wonder if Nora could scream or would scream if got scared. I wonder how she acts when she gets anxious. Does she yell, does she kick.
I can't even imagine the terror the family is feeling. :(

Very true. Sometimes I forget what some people are like. Although very rare, they are out there. She's such an easy target :( and would probably do as she's told. I just find it hard to believe someone would take her from her bedroom. But then again she may have gone downstairs to use the bathroom or ended up sleeping downstairs on the sofa

Sadly it is much more common than we realize. I hate to think of it but I listen to true crime podcasts all day so its always on my mind.

I wonder if this family has ever vacationed like this before. If this was the first time Nora had ever been on vacation, or first time ever in a jungle or maybe first time in a home that was not closed up, perhaps with her mental capacity she did get scared and leave. I know the family says she would never walk off but had she ever been in this situation before.

I don't think they have because it was quoted as a "trip of a lifetime" which is now just a horrible nightmare

At least we have a detailed description of her special needs:

“Nora and her family are bi-lingual and bi-cultural. Nora is very proud that she can speak French as well as English. But her verbal communication is limited.

“Nora can read like a young child, but she cannot write more than a few words. She has a good memory but she cannot understand anything conceptual. She is unable to do maths and so things like money are impossible to manage.

“She cannot make or receive phone calls independently.”

They said she “struggles with coordination” and has “never wandered off or got lost” during previous family holidays.

The family added: “Nora is very sensitive. Outside the family, Nora is very shy and can be quite anxious.

“Every night, her special time is for cuddles and a night-time story with her Mum. And she was extremely excited about the family holiday in Malaysia.”
Missing Nora Quoirin family say ‘she would not walk off’ as Malaysian search continues - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Thanks for sharing this. It answers many things we have been asking repeatedly. It helps us make sense of the situation. I wish we knew what she had most been excited about. Animals? Creatures?

Sadly it is much more common than we realize. I hate to think of it but I listen to true crime podcasts all day so its always on my mind.

I remember going camping/caravaning in France in the late 90s/early 00s and there were rumours of people spraying in gases in to open windows and tent flaps to knock people out. It probably wasn't as prevalent as I as a young child imagined.

My parents later told me they put stuff on the windows to stop anyone getting in.

F I've read that when humans are lost we tend to naturally walk in circles, let's hope this is the case for Nora and she hasn't travelled far.

It concerns me that Nora could have been spooked by the previous calls from the search teams, the recordings from her mum are an excellent idea. They could also play songs or tv programmes from a fixed speaker to entice Nora to a particular spot. Again without knowing Nora I dont know her mental capacity. She is in a strange environment which could make her act out of character.

Great info re lost people walking in circles.

Also great tip re a FIXED speaker playing her songs and TV shows. It would have to be quiet there with no sound from the men who might be scarey to her.

I seriously don’t think she’s been out there hiding for 7 days.

Even with s special needs child survival instinct would surely kick in. Is it possible to die of fright or terror? Not a nice thought but if she’s out there I think she will be deceased,sadly

Could they not leave food boxes dotted around for her, and drinks too, then follow up and see if she ate them. cameras could be strategically placed. she must be in hiding if she is alive. My personal opinion is that she is in the water by now, or abducted. I dont think that she was abducted from the cottage though. I heard that she left in her underwear, this is alarming to me.

Could they not leave food boxes dotted around for her, and drinks too, then follow up and see if she ate them. cameras could be strategically placed. she must be in hiding if she is alive. My personal opinion is that she is in the water by now, or abducted. I dont think that she was abducted from the cottage though. I heard that she left in her underwear, this is alarming to me.
This is a fantastic idea, one I wish they could have done sooner along with the playing the voice of Nora’s mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata