Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, it's irrelevant, and as we know too well children can go missing from all sorts of places. In many aspects this location could be considered safer than a more populated resort.

Absolutely. We stayed two weeks in rural Costa Rica with a toddler, 10 year old and 14 year old and were fine despite seeing deadly spiders, frogs and snakes. It felt a lot safer than many places in England. And a damn sight less depressing!

I can't see how leaving food out could be viable. How far could they even distribute it? Where do you even put it? It's dense jungle so anything on the ground wouldn't be seen well. Animals would just take the food swiftly anyway. It's a sweet idea but just wouldn't work imo.
Ha. Yeah, that is one thing I *didnt* think about. Yep. Migraines getting to me. :oops:

Agree. I don't get what their holiday choice and why they chose there has to do with anything really.

One thing the family's choice tells us is that they were very sure Nora wouldn't wander off at night or fall over the terrace railing or down the spiral staircase. Otherwise they wouldn't have chosen the open plan style house without doors and locks. I'm sure they regret their choice now ...

They should search the river again imo.

map-of-the-dusun
I'm looking at pictures of the Sora House and the map of The Dunsun again.

If I were police I'd be setting up forensics around the playground beside the house. If she woke early and everyone was asleep she might have got bored and wanted to play.

I also wonder, is it possible to look through the window to the floor she was sleeping on from The Perling House

Malaysia is a great place for driving around, and it looked like car keys on the kitchen counter. I don't think that you can judge their choice of location.
My apologies if my questions sounded judgemental - I wasn’t judging, just thinking out loud if this was the type they had done before. Wondering what Nora was so excited to see there. Not questioning their choice - looking at all angles in a factual way.

Holoprosencephaly - Wikipedia

Holoprosencephaly (HPE) is a cephalic disorder in which the prosencephalon (the forebrain of the embryo) fails to develop into two hemispheres. Normally, the forebrain is formed and the face begins to develop in the fifth and sixth weeks of human pregnancy.

Holoprosencephaly consists of a spectrum of defects or malformations of the brain and face. At the most severe end of this spectrum are cases involving serious malformations of the brain, malformations so severe that they often cause miscarriageor stillbirth. At the other end of the spectrum are individuals with facial defects which may affect the eyes, nose, and upper lip - and normal or near-normal brain development. Seizures and intellectual disabilities may occur.

I thought the same. Why not “you don’t need to hide; it’s Mummy. I’m here”? I was surprised too. Maybe they have specific reasons?

It was mentioned I think before that they recorded it in a tone she was used to hearing, maybe the wording is also intended to be familiar, maybe she wouldn't understand the concept of hiding.

Malaysia is a great place for driving around, and it looked like car keys on the kitchen counter. I don't think that you can judge their choice of location.

I notice the keys, too. I think they are an adventurous family and wanted N to have great experiences and are willing to provide for her special needs.

I would never go on vacation in this environment and have been extreme camping. I'm more of a Hilton gal by choice. My dear daughter now that's another story.
During HS and college she hit every rainforest, jungle and third world county she could.

We are each different. This trip would have been a wonderful experience for this family. I am heartbroken for the family.
All are JMHO

Hoping and praying for N.

Last edited:
Yes, that might be a possibility. But what if the family all took pills to overcome jet lag and were all in deep sleep? One of them might have mentioned it to others on Saturday. MOO
You wouldn’t give children sleeping pills, and they wouldn’t be needed after a long flight.

I’m finding recent posts to be rather far fetched. Nothing can be ruled out, of course, but some scenarios are incredibly unlikely.

This is an isolated place, I believe you need to drive out to it, village nearby but a distance on foot

So an abductor.... would be on site ( staff or guest) unless tipped off by staff and abductor travelled up to house to abduct Nóra.

There’s no ‘passing traffic’

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members