Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the statement at least we have a clearer idea of Nora's abilities and speaking purely for myself after seeing her mum,can tell this would be completely out of character for her daughter to go off alone,poor family I hope Nora is found soon.jmo

I don’t have a good idea about her abilities at all. Seems like we first heard she was non- verbal, now we hear she speaks two languages. We hear she has trouble walking, but she’s learning to ride a bike at school. She can’t do conceptual thinking, but she loves to tell silly jokes and was excited about going on vacation. She doesn’t leave her mom’s side, but she goes to school, which presumes she’s around other people. All a little confusing. It seems like she could’ve gone off on her own, but I can’t imagine how she would’ve gone into the forest.

I also can’t imagine a sibling watching her go out a window without yelling to the parents.

Good morning from the Dusun rainforest on day seven in the search for Nóra Quoirin. Search teams are re-checking the area around the cottage she was staying in with her family to make sure they didn't miss anything.

(Video)

Jackie Fox on Twitter

These little intelligent fellas are helping in the search for Nóra today. The dogs know her scent are re-scanning the area around the cottage she was staying in with her family, to see can they find any trace of her.

View attachment 197798 View attachment 197799 View attachment 197800

Jackie Fox on Twitter

That's great! God speed doggos!

10 August 2019:

In first public appearance, Nora’s parents say ‘terima kasih’ to Irish teen’s searchers for working

FC7F438B-12C8-40AF-B7E1-179752331E7E.jpeg

Amid the forest resort’s leafy surroundings, Meabh Qouirin expressed her family’s deep gratitude to the team of searchers gathered for sacrificing their time, noting the ongoing efforts to find her special needs daughter who has been missing exactly one week.

In a video made available to Malay Mail,Meabh’s short speech was halting as she held back tears. Her husband and Nora’s father, Sebastian Qouirin stood beside her, rubbing her arm in stoic support.

In first public appearance, Nora’s parents say ‘terima kasih’ to Irish teen’s searchers for working on Haji holiday (VIDEO) | Malay Mail

10 August 2019:

Thick mist, cloudy skies as search for missing Irish teen enters Day 7

54E799D2-6348-41DB-BB46-3699412C7BD1.jpeg

A check by Bernama this morning found that the operation area was covered with thick mist hovering over the area which is surrounded by dense hilly forests close to the Mount Berembun.

For the past week, the change in weather conditions was quite unpredictable as there were heavy rain in the past two days which led to cloudy overcast skies until noon.

The wet weather caused the ground to become wet, slippery and muddy which is big challenge to SAR team members.

939F41FE-11D9-46D1-87D3-092A998A24A4.jpeg

Thick mist, cloudy skies as search for missing Irish teen enters Day 7 | Malay Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata