Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a bit of a long shot, but could some kind of gas been used I wander to knock them all out. There were a few cases several years ago, in France I think, where families had been gassed and then robbed. Although I would assume that they would have woken up feeling pretty groggy in the morning, and realised it was more than just jet lag.

Some sleep walkers actually drive a car , who knows ,
Your theory is a very good one. My daughter used to sleepwalk. She would come into my room in the middle of the night and scare me silly! I have always been a light sleeper but for some reason she was able to come right up to me in stealth mode when sleepwalking.

The only logical explanation in my head is that she was sleep walking ,

Her parents are saying she wouldnt go out alone but lookin at the link below i didnt realise sleep walking can be caused by so many things including infection ,

Sleepwalking

My daughter experienced night terrors at a very young age and appeared very much awake. I had spiral stairs when it happened and she walked perfectly down them, eyes open, talking all sorts of crazy stuff and crying etc but u could never console her she didnt know I was there. It was beyond terrifying tbh for both me and her elder sister (who shared her room) she was found once with the boiler room door open crying on her knees and talking rapid .

My partner also slept walked in his teenage years . His dad worked nights and luckily as my partner was opening the front door (correct keys in lock etc) his dad was the other side. 7am in morn and deep sleep! Who knows what could have happened.
It is widely known malaria tablets often have odd effects also. Take for instance the young lady who recently jumped out of a plane on the way home and was displaying weird trates

All only in my past experience and opinion of course

I can't imagine a parent of a child with special needs sleeping through said child making her way down the stairs and perhaps out of the "cabin" without waking, or into the bathroom at the bottom of the stairs, for that matter. I have several dogs and if they get up to go potty outside in the middle of the night, I hear them. Aren't parents kinda trained with those parent ears to hear their kids, especially one with special needs? For several of the possible scenarios being discussed here to be accurate, Nora would have had to have made her way down the steps and then out... w/o either parent waking? And the whole family is not at home, but in a strange, (i.e., new) setting on top of it all.
No, parents with a child with or without special needs don't necessarily wake up if their child gets up in the middle of the night.
There is really no such thing as a parent being trained to hear such things.
It can't really be compared to hearing dogs getting up in the middle of the night.
Imo

Last edited:
Her father looks extremely distressed. There was video the other day of him meeting with searchers publicly so he isn't hiding away.

Also he was apparently shouting when waiting for the police to show up.
So I think he is less able to hold his emotions in hence why the mother is speaking.

I considered that also, but I think could you really sleep walk in a unfamiliar place and navigate yourself without waking anyone up.
No way. It's hard enough to sleepwalk in a place that you are familiar with.
In a place completely unfamiliar you would not get very far, and I doubt anyone would make it down the stairs without falling and waking up, not to mention getting hurt pretty bad. Imo

Her father looks extremely distressed. There was video the other day of him meeting with searchers publicly so he isn't hiding away.

Also he was apparently shouting when waiting for the police to show up.
So I think he is less able to hold his emotions in hence why the mother is speaking.

Where is the source for this info please, about him shouting?

Your theory is a very good one. My daughter used to sleepwalk. She would come into my room in the middle of the night and scare me silly! I have always been a light sleeper but for some reason she was able to come right up to me in stealth mode when sleepwalking.
That may be because she had been there many times and was familiar with her surroundings.
It's impossible to navigate an unfamiliar area when you are asleep.
I don't think Nora was asleep when she went missing. Imo

I know she is well versed in public speaking but sorry, I still find it odd that he hasn’t said anything at all and I know others who also think the same. When N’s mother was speaking the other day to thank the search team, it almost looked as if he was hiding behind her.

A window into the father’s first frantic feelings can be had from the Dutch article, where a Dutch tourist who was at the Dusun at the time shared a few things.

A translated portion says:
“Three hours later, according to C., there is still no trace of the authorities. ,, That father was completely crazy and angry. The owner of the resort told him to go to the police station, otherwise they would not come at all. Then the man said very angryly, "the crime took place here!".”

Privacy settings

Where is the source for this info please, about him shouting?

There are lots of quotes on here from sources that on the day Nora went missing, the police apparently took 3 hours to turn up. When told by the reception staff or management (sorry I'm not sure who) that it would be quicker if the family went and got the police themselves, the father was apparently shouting "but the crime took place here".

(I'm too tired to scroll through all previous posts!)

That may be because she had been there many times and was familiar with her surroundings.
It's impossible to navigate an unfamiliar area when you are asleep.
I don't think Nora was asleep when she went missing. Imo

It's not impossible, people are able to navigate while sleep walking, aswell as drive, make food and even murder!

As a parent of a special needs child , yes you wake up at night a lot.
What I find super weird is that no one heard anything not even her siblings sleeping next to her. But we have to take into account that they were probably tired.
JMO.

my understanding is that it is very noisy. A cacophony of wildlife.

Sorry if this has been discussed....the parents' bedroom...is there some sort of sliding door to partition it off? It looks wide open into the living area.

I dont know how I have missed it....just tried to Google it and gives me nothing!!
Apologies

Its was from the Dutch tourist so maybe online reports aren't in English. But I read it on here for sure and there are links on here. I will look for it tomorrow if it doesn't come up by then

Its was from the Dutch tourist so maybe online reports aren't in English. But I read it on here for sure and there are links on here. I will look for it tomorrow if it doesn't come up by then
URL="ACTIVE SEARCH - Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1"]Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1[/URL]
Therion20 translated from google..
https://www.ad.nl/buitenland/nederlandse-toeriste-22-ziet-vader-vermist-meisje-15-uit-slof-schieten-misdaad-vond-hier-plaats~a174dec2/
Dutch tourist (22) sees father missing girl (15) shooting out of shuffle: "Crime took place here!"

The parents of the missing girl (15) from London were initially dissatisfied with the way the Malaysian authorities dealt with the disappearance of their daughter. According to a Dutch tourist, it took hours for the emergency services to arrive at the resort. "That father was angry and completely flipped."

The 22-year-old C. from Leiden tells her story anonymously and stayed at the same resort as the missing Nora Quoirin (15) and her parents last weekend. She says that the family arrived later in the evening on Saturday and went to bed quite early.

,, I saw them playing outside for a while, but they went to bed already at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems likely to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out. "

Suspicious sounds
But, C. also says, on the evening of the disappearance she and her companion also heard suspicious noises. ,, We heard rustling at the pool where their house was upstairs. But yes, we are in the jungle and could not see for ourselves. Moreover, everything here makes a rather scary sound, so it could have been anything. "

The next morning a major panic breaks out at the resort. The 15-year-old girl is not in her hotel room and a window is open. C. gets about everything with the tumult. ,, We heard the mother of the family burst into tears. An old lady asked us if they could look in our house to check if the girl happened to be in our house. "

Angry
Three hours later, according to C., there is still no trace of the authorities. ,, That father was completely crazy and angry. The owner of the resort told him to go to the police station, otherwise they would not come at all. Then the man said very angryly, "the crime took place here!".

,, We also searched a little, but we couldn't do anything but get lost ourselves '', C says. would be.''

Kidnapping?
The police are currently taking various scenarios into account, including a kidnapping. The search team hopes that the vulnerable girl, who has a learning disability, responds to the voice of acquaintances. On the sound recording that has now been used, she is called by her mother.

The police chief says that the votes of other family members are also included. "We played the recording with sound amplifiers when we set off this morning," the state police chief Negeri Sembilan told reporters.

The search for Nora has now taken five days. Around 267 people, divers, drones and search dogs are looking for the girl. A helicopter is also deployed with specialized equipment.

ETA : This is my chrome translate, I don't speak the language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member