Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
> Rather than a description from a disability form, I would think the information would have been taken directly from the parents and would more likely based on her progress and records at school.

For what it's worth, the description still reads as if, and in the full order of the questions on the PIP form which I linked to before.

There's nothing wrong with this and I'm not saying there is.

I can imagine that the family back home could have been looking for any report which helped to describe Nora's difficulties, whether for the media or the police or both, and the PIP report is super important in order to get the best from benefits in the UK.

But it does read exactly as if the questions were asked in the same order as the PIP benefit form and subsequent report, including things like ability to dress herself, brush her hair, cope with money, etc etc.

It's a vital form, both for the sake of getting the benefits and getting a concise third-person report on what someone's worst day with disabilities can be like.

Like I said, there's nothing wrong with this at all. Just trying to give some perspective on how broad this scope of information was with seemingly information that didn't matter to trying to find her, but, at the same time, gives an idea of what she can and can't do - with that personal statement bit of liking cuddling with her mum in the evening being very important and likely added to give her more of a perspective as a person, not just a person with a disability who can't do xyz.

Why would it have been in the middle of the night? She could have got out of the field of everyone’s vision between sunrise and 8am. I really doubt she wandered at night.

She could have walked to the Waterfall early morning but if
she was thinking about the Waterfalls when she went to bed she probably got up to go find the Waterfall. How faraway does the sound of the Waterfall travel? Nora would have had no fear of walking in the jungle at night. She would only have had that WaterFall vision in her mind.

Last edited:
Maybe she walked to the Waterfall early morning but if
she was thinking about the Waterfalls when she went to bed she probably got up to go find the waterfall. How faraway does the sound of the Waterfall travel? Nora would have had no fear of walking in the jungle at night. She would only have had that WaterFall vision in her mind.
I imagine she followed the path of the river from near the house, or got in the river and was then carried. I don’t believe she would have done this during the night. I think it’s more likely that she woke up early. And I agree that she probably went to sleep thinking about water. It’s amazing how what happens before and during sleep can make us feel an urge to do something when we wake up.

Okay, so if you take this article here:

https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-c...her-unmarked-grave-murder-investigation-nsttv

And take that first line and put the bolded into google maps along with the water fall: Police found an unmarked grave in the oil palm plantation area along Jalan Seremban-Mantin

This is the map you will get. So it seems extremely close to the Dunsun.

Google Maps

I just put it into Google Maps and Mantin is in the opposite direction to the waterfall and approx 40 mins by car away?

Google Maps

I imagine she followed the path of the river from near the house, or got in the river and was then carried. I don’t believe she would have done this during the night. I think it’s more likely that she woke up early. And I agree that she probably went to sleep thinking about water. It’s amazing how what happens before and during sleep can make us feel an urge to do something when we wake up.

I agree, but would she actually be able to (cognitively, with her disabilities) be able to navigate which direction it was even in? If so, maybe she wanted to be a "big girl" and do it all on her own :(.

Maybe she walked to the Waterfall early morning but if
she was thinking about the Waterfalls when she went to bed she probably got up to go find the waterfall. How faraway does the sound of the Waterfall travel? Nora would have had no fear of walking in the jungle at night. She would only have had that WaterFall vision in her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member