Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is incredibly sad to read as I catch up on the recent developments. RIP NQ.

I apologize if this has been discussed, but has there been confirmation that she climbed through the window or did she simply leave by the door?

I am in no way a medical professional but wondered due to what we know of NQ's limited capabilities, would she known enough to climb out the window, and why not the front door? Also, do we know if there were bug screen's on the window which she would have had to remove?

He wasn’t actually being sick, by the time the blood was coming out of his mouth he was unconscious. The blood was just gushing out

That had to be terrifying, and I’m sorry your family experienced that! However it is different than the sort of internal bleeding that Nora experienced. With my job coordinating anatomical gift donations (tissue and organ donors), I read plenty of medical records of decedents who bled out internally from their small intestine and there was never an external sign at all. Until they (if they) release more specifics from the autopsy, it’s impossible to say what happened.

But if the other openings were so easily available, why would an intruder bother opening a window which is bound to be far riskier because they wouldn't know if it might be noisy when it opens. So confusing!

I agree. I've never believed she climbed out the window, to difficult, unless the front door was barricaded to keep her in. Much easier to walk out the door, no skill requires. Her fingerprints maybe on the window, from looking out or touching. Unless, they come back with blood samples/tissue from Nora exiting the window, I'm betting the door.

Jmho

That doesn’t negate what I said, which is straight from their spokesperson’s words. I can’t help how they responded, and to be fair, I’m not sure how I would respond in a similar situation.
If I hear my mum’s voice in the middle of the forest, coming from various directions, I might also be confused.

What bothers me:
  • She was found naked.
  • Negri police chief: “We covered that area, since we believed, that she’s alive until day seven. She may have been mobile (moving around).
    Source: malaymail.com

Day seven is the 11th of August, a remarkable coincidence: Eid al-Adha - Wikipedia

I forgot, to thank you for the Eid al-Adha link., very good read. This is one of my favorite bible stories.

Such a connection with the date.

Jmo

I searched in Medical Books and on the Internet for "upper gastro-intestinal bleeding/ulcer" complicated by perforation.

I read NSAIDS overdose / overuse over a prolonged period of time and H pylori bacteria can cause ulcer bleeding. But this happens more to the elderly...
Other reasons like stress and not eating regularly cause gradual harm to the body & stomach ulcer over a long time. NQ might have starved but what 'ulcer'?

We have not found any scientific article that starvation of 1 week causes sudden acute ulcer bleeding of the Emergency sort... By saying this, I'm not saying in any way that the post-mortem was wrong, but just puzzled why whoever said starvation & stress can cause ulcer bleeding leading to death within 1 week... We looked and looked but cannot find info about such a COD... If anyone finds info in reliable medical Journals (black and white published non-fiction articles), pls Respectfully share. Thank you.

Want to find out what can cause the type of internal bleeding (the ulcer developed And led to death within few days?) Specifically said by the Malaysian Police during the video of the press conference (which developed over a short few days but caused Death?)...
- According to Pathologist's Report, what caused the inner bleeding?
- Or was it an off-the-cuff remark, not by pathologist?

IMO - we aren’t going to easily research and find another story of a patient that comes close to this scenario. It’s not just that she was hungry, or that maybe she developed an ulcer that bled.

Nora was developmentally delayed due to her brain literally not developing the usual way in the womb, physically limited in mobility to at least some degree, suddenly withdrawn from any meds she may have taken.

She was lost in a rainforest for a week, had no idea what she might be able to eat that wouldn’t kill her (i’d be in this same boat), and she didn’t really understand to look for fruits and berries to eat. Her only water may have exposed her to parasites that could have caused diarrhea and vomiting. It was hot and humid AF, and she was completely alone.

The amount of anxiety, fear and stress she felt was probably something none of us have ever experienced.

There is no way you are going to be able to pinpoint anything similar in a journal of medicine, because this is a very unique set of circumstances and clearly they all compounded into her unfortunate outcome.

What bothers me:
  • She was found naked.
  • Negri police chief: “We covered that area, since we believed, that she’s alive until day seven. She may have been mobile (moving around).
    Source: malaymail.com

Day seven is the 11th of August, a remarkable coincidence: Eid al-Adha - Wikipedia

How is it being Eid significant?

IMO - we aren’t going to easily research and find another story of a patient that comes close to this scenario. It’s not just that she was hungry, or that maybe she developed an ulcer that bled.

Nora was developmentally delayed due to her brain literally not developing the usual way in the womb, physically limited in mobility to at least some degree, suddenly withdrawn from any meds she may have taken.

She was lost in a rainforest for a week, had no idea what she might be able to eat that wouldn’t kill her (i’d be in this same boat), and she didn’t really understand to look for fruits and berries to eat. Her only water may have exposed her to parasites that could have caused diarrhea and vomiting. It was hot and humid AF, and she was completely alone.

There is no way you are going to be able to pinpoint anything similar in a journal of medicine, because this is a very unique set of circumstances and clearly they all compounded into her unfortunate outcome.

My thoughts, as well. Every case is unique and individual. The physicians were well trained, allowed the French to observe the PM. They are much transparent, releasing lots of information.

We are you going to get a general overview of her cause of death. That's all we, as the public need.

Jmho

From the article at this link: About Holoprosencephaly , it says "In most cases of holoprosencephaly, the malformations are so severe that babies die before birth."

I hope that her family is eventually able to look back upon her entire life as truly miraculous and enjoy all the precious memories they were able to make during her lifetime. I know there is nothing that will ease the pain, but hopefully someday they can find a bit of comfort in knowing that they were truly blessed with their time with her.

(Note: I feel weird about this post because I don't want it to sound as if I am saying "well, they should be happy they got her at all" because that's not what I mean. It's just hard to word it right. As are most things anyone tries to say after such a tremendous loss.)

I agree. I've never believed she climbed out the window, to difficult, unless the front door was barricaded to keep her in. Much easier to walk out the door, no skill requires. Her fingerprints maybe on the window, from looking out or touching. Unless, they come back with blood samples/tissue from Nora exiting the window, I'm betting the door.

Jmho

Judging from photos, the window was virtually like a door, she could just step through it.

From the article at this link: About Holoprosencephaly , it says "In most cases of holoprosencephaly, the malformations are so severe that babies die before birth."

I hope that her family is eventually able to look back upon her entire life as truly miraculous and enjoy all the precious memories they were able to make during her lifetime. I know there is nothing that will ease the pain, but hopefully someday they can find a bit of comfort in knowing that they were truly blessed with their time with her.

(Note: I feel weird about this post because I don't want it to sound as if I am saying "well, they should be happy they got her at all" because that's not what I mean. It's just hard to word it right. As are most things anyone tries to say after such a tremendous loss.)

Don't feel weird, I see what you're saying. The family were trying to give her a really good life and I think the health problems and cognitive problems could have resulted in tragedy at virtually any time. It will be so hard for them that she was missing so long.

How is it being Eid significant?

Well...glad you ask.

I have strong faith. The world prayed for Nora. Yes, different religions and faith. But we prayed....

The Shaman performs a ceremony, prays all night for her return.

Next day, local hikers venture out to look for her. A "man" offered to lead them to the waterfall. They were coming thru the palm plantation. A totally different way from the resort. They find her laying out in the open.

She may have passed on the 11th. I think Nora came out of hiding because she was so sick. She may have come for water. We may never know.

Just to many things to be a coincidence. I chose to believe a higher power bought Nora home, so she could be laid to rest. This is a blessing to the family, to have her body back.

Sometimes, all we have is faith.

My humble opinion.

Well...glad you ask.

I have strong faith. The world prayed for Nora. Yes, different religions and faith. But we prayed....

Next day, local hikers venture out to look for her. A "man" offered to lead them to the waterfall. They were coming thru the palm plantation. A totally different way from the resort. They find her laying out in the open.

She may have passed on the 11th. I think Nora came out of hiding because she was so sick. She may have come for water. We may never know.

Just to many things to be a coincidence. I chose to believe a higher power bought Nora home, so she could be laid to rest. This is a blessing to the family, to have her body back.

My humble opinion.
Shouldn't this higher power guide Nora home before she died? Give her a sign or something? or that's not how that works.?JMO

I feel Nora's parents gave their children wonderful opportunities and experiences. They made great memories. They never left Nora behind. It was work to include Nora.

They will feel guilt, that is normal. I hope they can take comfort in the great memories they have. It will take a long time before the healing begins.

Jmo

Well...glad you ask.

My humble opinion.

I seriously doubt that's what the poster I was replying to was thinking...

I'm not going to go off topic into a full on religious debate but higher powers 'intervening' in the long drawn out death of a young girl....but not actually saving her?! I just can't even entertain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413