Man says he got kidnapping idea from Dr. Phil

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

golfmom said:
THAT is exactly what I'm talking about! Did he perform some sort of mass hypnosis to develop a tv cult following? I don't get it and I don't see the appeal and I don't want to either!

I'll call, with one Regis Philben. That squeaky voice of his makes me want to slap him.

:slap:
Sniffy38 said:
I'll call, with one Regis Philben. That squeaky voice of his makes me want to slap him.
:eek: :eek: Ditto Sniffy

I gotta see you and hit ya with an annoying and "what makes this guy a celebrity or even a person"- "ANDY DICK":furious: :furious:

O.K. I am going to fold.

You got me with that Regis guy..........

I hate to burst anyone's bubble in here who think that Dr. Phil does not have a degree. He got his doctorate degree in psychology from North Texas State University. You may not like what he has to say but he does have a degree and does know some things that he is talking about. I think the comment about scaring the wife is pretty stupid but he was probably joking. These people using television and video games to blame their crimes on is rediculous. "The T.V. made me do it" oh please.

Melissa Marshall said:
I hate to burst anyone's bubble in here who think that Dr. Phil does not have a degree. He got his doctorate degree in psychology from North Texas State University. You may not like what he has to say but he does have a degree and does know some things that he is talking about. I think the comment about scaring the wife is pretty stupid but he was probably joking. These people using television and video games to blame their crimes on is rediculous. "The T.V. made me do it" oh please.

I thought that he probably did actually have his doctorate, but I still think he's full of crap. ;) ;) ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
I thought that he probably did actually have his doctorate, but I still think he's full of crap. ;) ;) ;)
I think he was good in the beginning but just like Sylvia Browne he got all hollywood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back