Mark Hawkins *Updated*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. i agree. they are not identical. the question was ....does anyone recognize the hotel that mh is in? If u scan in on the pic there are leopards on the bedspread.

don't all motels look like that? don't they all have that same look? I don't know how you guys are possibly narrowing down that it's all the same motel room. I've stayed in a lot of different motel rooms that look like either of those two rooms.

I think Kyle was the only one close in time to call casey back when Casey said Caylee was supposed to have called and hung up, the 15th, I believe.

i have her facebook, i can look it up.

i also noticed on facebook she has a friend named kyle k. who was a friend before all this and actually commented her page. (in other words, was a friend, not a random looky-loo like recent people.)

didn't she call a kyle in the 'flurry of phone calls'? did anyone ever come up with anything about that?
I believe they researched a few Kyles. I found a post from Lauren on Caseys page referring to "Carly and Kyle" who would be at a get together with her and all the other Glenwood group. I believe he is the Gagnier guy possibly but not sure. He is a friend of theirs though. I have also wondered if he may have been the 4th friend returning from PR with Amy and the others that day. Maybe his phone was used or he called to see where she was when she was supposed to pick them up. Amy said it was around 230 or so when Casey picked her up, but we dont know how long it took Amy to return to pick up the others. Kyles call was 335 July 15.

Remember, Casey cleaned up her facebook starting on the night before she was arrested. She just missed a few here and there it seems! Some of her originals that she missed are in our links sections somewhere.

yeah, but she has a lot of messages still there from maybe...like 2006 or so.

don't all motels look like that? don't they all have that same look? I don't know how you guys are possibly narrowing down that it's all the same motel room. I've stayed in a lot of different motel rooms that look like either of those two rooms.

geeesh. so sorry. i would delete all the post about it for you if I could. I cant though.

Am I the only one who sees the black flip flop on the floor in the picture of the marine? It's on the floor to the right. Also my son wore his fatiques (sp?) any time he visited after boot camp.. and he flew. Could Mark's "drowning with weights around my neck" statement be a clue?

wow tired, I should have seen that... you could be on to something

Or he is the daddy and she needed him to get involved so Cindy cant take caylee from her. That would explain why he had recently been talking to her so often

Somewhere I've seen a picture of Casey wearing flip-flops like that. But I'm not going back and try to find it..

Am I the only one who sees the black flip flop on the floor in the picture of the marine? It's on the floor to the right. Also my son wore his fatiques (sp?) any time he visited after boot camp.. and he flew. Could Mark's "drowning with weights around my neck" statement be a clue?

I honestly think his quote "drowning with weights around his neck" simply means he can't keep his head above water right now--he is busy and run down.

I do remember before her facebook and myspace went private Casey sent a message to this guy asking when he comes home since he had been gone so long etc... He had been deployed and was heading back home (they do wear DCU's when they travel back from deployments) BUT there was also a picture in almost the same spot of the guy and a girl (his girlfriend) and Casey was there too and if I recall there was a picture of Casey and him in the room also. She had met them at his hotel as far as I can remember so she could see him after he returned from his deployment. As fas as I know she did not have Caylee with her at that hotel room so unless he met her at another time then he had never met her??

I noticed it too. that is a pretty common type of flip-flop BUT, I know casey has a pair like it (because she has them on in other pics)

this whole thing reminds me of the pic of casey and caylee outside of a motel room. The picture was taken probably a year back (both girls had shorter hair). But Casey looks unhappy and Caylee is wearing or holding a militay/camo type hat. I wonder if they had visited MH before. and why both caylee and casey?

From his comments it seems he obiviously knew and cared for Caylee.

picture.php

hmmmm let me try this...
caseycards.jpg

I think since this was a costume party chances are someone was dressed in a costume that required that type of hat/uniform. I didn't even notice that in the picture though--very observant.

Or he is the daddy and she needed him to get involved so Cindy cant take caylee from her. That would explain why he had recently been talking to her so often

but then wouldnt he want to see caylee and possibly try to get custody? that wouldnt work if caylee was already dead at that point. if KC was living with MH and TOLD the A's that caylee was with her, would they easily be able to find out that caylee was not with her? i doubt it. unless they had MH's phone number i dont think that would have found out that caylee was missing as soon as they did. and if MH thought that caylee was with the A's, no one was the wiser. it would have been a good plan if she would have left florida before CA got to her.

which brings me to a question that i keep forgetting to ask. in the 400 pages, KC says that she left a note (possible 2) on the car saying that it was out of gas and asking for amscot not to tow it. has this been verified? if so, then the whole abduction thing wouldnt make sense. im thinking that she thought it was stolen and would never be seen again. the only reason CA went and found KC that day was because they got the car. if it was never towed, KC would be in Cali right now...

With all due respect to LP, I think a lot of the time he talks off the cuff.

As far as we know, MH is just another old hs friend, why would he be the one person Casey would confess to? What makes him that special? Even if he was Caylee's father, what would she confess...."dude, you're my daughter's father and I just killed her"?? That makes no sense. The last thing Casey is is brutally honest.

I think she was planning to go see MH because she needed to get the heck out of Dodge. In Casey's small world, going to the west coast was her version of dropping off the face of the earth. And I'm sure whatever big thing she was going to tell him was going to be her specialty... a big fat lie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back