Mark Hawkins *Updated*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just trying to bump this up to see if there are any responses yet...
many thanks...

his name is Mark H if you want to search.

Hi and welcome. As far as I know Law Enforcement went to talk to him. I only heard that Casey was calling him at night when Caylee was gone and that she had something "Important" to tell him in person in as though she was planning to go out there to CA. I dont know about any "official" statement though, but Im sure someone here can fill you in.

Hi and welcome. As far as I know Law Enforcement went to talk to him. I only heard that Casey was calling him at night when Caylee was gone and that she had something "Important" to tell him in person in as though she was planning to go out there to CA. I dont know about any "official" statement though, but Im sure someone here can fill you in.

Yuri ,Padilla and team touched base with him when they were out there
but not a peep about what info was obtained or what they talked about

Is he the "Mark H." on the witness list?

Yes, that's him.
I wonder about Mark and Annie...bet their interviews were interesting, as neither of them have been released yet.

I think those 2 interviews will be very BIG and important to the case.

Apologies firstly if I don't get this right, as I am new...

Was just wondering if anybody has heard about this guy any further, any sort of follow up, and sort of statement made by this guy and his connection to Casey?

Many thanks....

IIRC his mother has been interviewed in this case
Ann Marie C. She saw Casey at Target. I'll try to find the links.
(yes another Marie?) That name almost needs it own thread.

I remember seeing his Myspace page when it wasn't private back at the beginning of this case (before I found WS) and one of the comments on there from Casey (don't remember the date, but it was not long before CA found Casey) just STUNNED me. She was telling him how he wouldn't believe how HAPPY she was. That one comment was really the turning point for me early on in this case. In another she said (still while Caylee was missing) "who has the best friend in the world, I do" of course meaning him, which lead me to believe that they were MUCH closer than they apparently are. :confused: I wish I had a screen shot of that first comment (and of course the date) Just seeing it made my heart sink to my stomach.

anyone know if a name is on the witness list and doesn't say, for instance, "taped" - does that mean they are in person?

I remember seeing his Myspace page when it wasn't private back at the beginning of this case (before I found WS) and one of the comments on there from Casey (don't remember the date, but it was not long before CA found Casey) just STUNNED me. She was telling him how he wouldn't believe how HAPPY she was. That one comment was really the turning point for me early on in this case. In another she said (still while Caylee was missing) "who has the best friend in the world, I do" of course meaning him, which lead me to believe that they were MUCH closer than they apparently are. :confused: I wish I had a screen shot of that first comment (and of course the date) Just seeing it made my heart sink to my stomach.

Mee too, I remember reading that first hand as well, I'll see if I sp'd it, only my first thought was that he had her because I was reading that message as baby speech, because of the way she said "bestest" Who has the bestest friend in the in the world? well, besides me, you do. is how it went. and I was thinking she was talking to Caylee. She was soo happy because her boyfriend was coming home "tomorrow".
but I'm sure if LE went out there that theory is squashed like all the others.

Either I forgot or I'm just losing it. Who is Annie again?

Annie and KC had been good friends for sometime, but had a falling out and hadn't seen much of each other for a few mos prior to Caylee going missing. Amy seems to have filled that spot in KC life.

Her interview with LE hasn't been released, I'll bet there are some "bomb shells" in there.

Mee too, I remember reading that first hand as well, I'll see if I sp'd it, only my first thought was that he had her because I was reading that message as baby speech, because of the way she said "bestest" Who has the bestest friend in the in the world? well, besides me, you do. is how it went. and I was thinking she was talking to Caylee. She was soo happy because her boyfriend was coming home "tomorrow".
but I'm sure if LE went out there that theory is squashed like all the others.

Thats it! Do you remember how the "happy" comment was worded? I thought that I had gotten a screen shot, but I can't find it. Of course I couldn't see if he responded back since Casey deleted the last 3 months of her comments (so did Lee, for that matter) Isn't he the same guy that Casey told that she had something to tell him that LA, CA and GA already knew? I think so, but I am getting so lost in Caseys many men!

Thats it! Do you remember how the "happy" comment was worded? I thought that I had gotten a screen shot, but I can't find it. Of course I couldn't see if he responded back since Casey deleted the last 3 months of her comments (so did Lee, for that matter) Isn't he the same guy that Casey told that she had something to tell him that LA, CA and GA already knew? I think so, but I am getting so lost in Caseys many men!

yes, that's him... he used to work security or something to that nature at universal and if u remember, KC said a few times that her baby daddy was in security...IIRC. I can't keep up with her lies, men, stories, drama, etc.!! :behindbar

Apologies firstly if I don't get this right, as I am new...

Was just wondering if anybody has heard about this guy any further, any sort of follow up, and sort of statement made by this guy and his connection to Casey?

Many thanks....

:Welcome-12-june: Cute little witches.

yes, that's him... he used to work security or something to that nature at universal and if u remember, KC said a few times that her baby daddy was in security...IIRC. I can't keep up with her lies, men, stories, drama, etc.!! :behindbar

Maybe he does know much more than I previously thought. I hope anyway! Don't think he is Caylee's dad though. I truly don't think that she knows! California was probably sounding pretty good to her, I'm glad she never made it. :behindbar

OK I'm confused. Which is the guy in Calif, that KC had been talking to and which is the guy who KC ran into out with friends (Buffalo Wild Wings?).

Annie and KC had been good friends for sometime, but had a falling out and hadn't seen much of each other for a few mos prior to Caylee going missing. Amy seems to have filled that spot in KC life.

Her interview with LE hasn't been released, I'll bet there are some "bomb shells" in there.

Also, Annie dates(or dated?) Dante, correct?
I'm in agreement about the BOMBSHELLS.

Hang in there, folks, there will only be more people added to the cast of characters.....:bang:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back