Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

phimadp

Reaction score
Greetings!

This is a longshot I am sure, but why not throw it out there.

Martha Kay wampler was killed on December 10, 1969 in St. Charles, MO. No one was ever charged. Donna Green, her roommate was also killed. Only real interesting thing of note is the gold 1970 impala and the peace sign written in lipstick on the mirror. That at least tells me that there might be a possibility of a serial killer, but that is not gauranteed. I tried some googling of any killers who might have left a similar calling card, but no luck yet.

She was a childhood friend of my mother. After discussing it with her, I told her it couldn't hurt to post this here and see if anyone has any tips, comments, etc.

Again, I know it is a longshot, but if anyone has any ideas for me to try and get more info on this, I would appreciate the help.

I will probably reach out to the PD to see if they even bother to keep any of the evidence after this long. I am not going to pursue it too far at this point, as I am having my uncle reach out to the last remaining family member to get permission to do some inquiries. Google results in only one image which is below from newspapers.com(Ancestry):

View attachment 525598

View attachment 525595

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member