Massachusetts State Police trainee Enrique Delgado-Garcia dies during exercise

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As someone who has lived in MA all my life, I wasn't going to read this thread at first. I'm beyond heartbroken
at what I've just read. I had no idea our MA State Police training was like this. Boxing is ridiculous. And to be honest, this does sound like a beatdown or hazing of some sort. In this day and age I expect more from my fellow humans and lo and behold I've been disappointed by others actions AGAIN. I so wish Enrique had stayed working for the DA. He might still be alive. RIP Enrique Delgado-Garcia. JMO MOO

More info about Enrique's death is coming to light. Still wonder how his leg got broken?

" Sources say he was in the ring with someone else when he stumbled onto the mat but stood back up the fight was allowed to continue. He then collapsed following a blow to the head."

More info about Enrique's death is coming to light. Still wonder how his leg got broken?

" Sources say he was in the ring with someone else when he stumbled onto the mat but stood back up the fight was allowed to continue. He then collapsed following a blow to the head."

That doesn't account for the rest of his injuries... his FATAL injuries, as well as his missing/broken teeth and the rest.

waiting patiently for charges to be filed...

I was terminated from a job for declining to participate in a "training" on patient take downs. Of course, I was terminated for other reasons, but I know it was because I didn't want to be part of the training exercise.

Of course, unemployment sided with the employer. But forget it, I had a friend who was injured in a similar situation, she is 4'11", paired with a 6 foot guy, and she was seriously injured, and they wanted to deny her workers comp claim.

Boxing "exercise " my a$$. Not buying that for a second. Hinky meter blasting...

Definitely. I wonder how the other guy is connected? Broken teeth is way beyond a "training" exercise. The problem is with the trainer, no one stopped it? Or?

I have been involved in a lot of various physical trainings, and my "goal" is to pair up with a friend, we pretend well enough to pass, but our real goal at the end is to get the day over, get our stupid certificate for the next 3 years and go drink wine.

You can get paired up with some psycho who is all "gung ho" to get into the training. Who wants to "teach" what it is really like. It can get really crazy sometimes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton
Back