Massapequa connection to LISK

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Love this post by Peter.
Technically it suggests a lot, especially if we look at the way he died:

1.) He was a transvestite in the sense, he wore a dress

2.) He was probably killed by a SK who hunts in street working girls circles. This is indicated by the vicinity to the next victim, the toddler, which establishes a connection to the next, the mother, and so on. So by an SK, who has laid out the remains as kind of a scavenger hunt to make sure, no signature-challenged LE investigator comes to the idea to mess his handiwork up with LISK's.

3.) He was beaten over the head. Blunt force trauma, if I remember right. No dismemberment. That indicates, he didn't fit the selection pattern of his murderer and went into the trap only by accident or under false pretense.

4.) From 3.) follows, he was in the sex business and worked probably the same area as Jessica Taylor and probably also the other victims. Because that is, where this killer picked his victims.

5.) From 4.) follows, the killer was at first not aware of the difference. This supports the first impression that he was picked up on skid row. Usually there's bad light there- Still it calls for some bad eyes or at least not too good eyes to miss that detail. Which indicates, the killer is not that young anymore and thus this supports the profile of an organized SK in the age range of at least 30-40, rather 35-45.

6.) also from 3.) follows, the killer was not happy to find the wrong plumbing and was really pissed. No elaborate torture, just beating a head in. That indicates a not too bad physical state (it's not so easy to bash haeds in), a kill site with better light or bodily contact which had to happen before he went in a rage (somehow he had to figure the wrong plumbing). This indicates rage, maybe a bit of homophobia, but it doesn't hold any indication of shame, since he used the body in that little scavenger hunt instead of discretely to dispose of it.

7.) Since the killer picked a man he thought to be a girl, we can assume, he thought to have picked up an Asian girl. So obviously, he had no reason to not pick an Asian girl, means, race isn't part of his selection pattern. Opposite to LISK, who prefers Caucasian looking girls.

Now everyone can jump on this analysis and tell me what is all wrong with it, but ... there it is, that is what I can see of Manorville, rather than LISK.

May I suggest that we all go through the regestry independently and everyone come up with a top 10 and we all compare them and see if we have some stand out matches.
I think that's a good idea deffo gonna start my own research

Is there a link to the registry? I keep going back to the Green River case. I see a lot of similarities between the two cases.

Ridgway came up multiple times as a suspect across a span of close to 20 years before he was arrested and charged.

Excerpt:

"...I discovered his real name per federal bureau of prisons is MICHAEL MIN CHUL PAK and when I looked up Massapequa, NY I discovered there is a person with that last name whose address is given as the Massapequa Recovery Center, Inc. "

Bolded By Me

The problem with this info is... what did the poster mean by "with that last name"? Because if poster meant "Pak" --- that's a very common Korean surname.

Are baby trees in burlap? Probably sounds dumb but its just a random idea I had.

It depends on the caliper of the tree. On the West Coast some smaller caliper trees (young) are sold "bareroot" (with roots exposed and no soil) and put in big, thick plastic bags. But large-caliper trees (older) are most always balled-and-burlapped -- meaning the soil around the roots is dug up with the rootball, wrapped with burlap, and tied with twine.

I just watched the first episode of the series, & I felt like I had to jot something down here before I forget. I will go bavk & see if it was brought up before but for now... I want to post a note here or I may forget about it. Has anyone brought up the wildlife department? I will go back & check but another thing I wanted to mention, the Jane doe with daughter in separate places across county lines... the guy obviously has "mom" issues. He keeps calling the victims (and their family members) dirty names so to him... does he think he needed to kill the child because she would turn out just like her mom. There is something there in that action. And the fact he separated them, it's like he didn't even want the child laying near her mother in death or the mom might still "contaminate" the daughter. That was so sad when I saw that. I agree with the "profiler" they have been talking to. My husband is a hunter & I have to look at his deer racks put up as trophies on my wall. So I know you all probably have already discussed this, but the guy to know his way around is probably big in hunting or has "something" to do with the wildlife department because of the terrain. He's obviously comfortable there. He has to feel like he is in control, the top of the food chain. It gets his heart racing to chase after prey, like the duck hunter that brings his decoys out in burlap sacks, sets his duck decoys out, then blindsides the prey before they can fly off. And separating the bodies becomes harder to identify when you involve 2 counties. The first thing we learn in criminal justice is they do not readily share info with each other, so because they are "working girls" they would be less apt to do so. Most of my family are in state & federal departments of LE and they all (all agencies) really need to get their crap together, with "one" central database that keeps track of all missing persons, etc. oh & one more thing, just speculation of course, but does anyone glean from all this info that this guy besides having mom issues, maybe started killing when his wife left him (if he was even married) or possibly slept with another guy... like she was a "trophy" and she is gone & maybe took a daughter away too? So he all of a sudden had free time to himself to do his dirty work. So now he thinks all women are wh***s and that's what they teach their daughters... to be like them? Anyone?
ok, I will go back & read everyone's comments leading up to this page. & if I have just repeated what you all were thinking already just disregard this post.
Thanks.

For those looking here is the post.
"And the thesaurus gives alternate words for vendetta: argument, bad blood, bickering, conflict, disagreement, discord, dispute, dissension, falling out, >family feud,< fight, fracas, >grudge,< hostility, quarrel, >revenge< ,rivalry, row, squabble, strife. "
The thing that sticks out here is family feud, & grudge.
What about you?

In reply to the two different people theory, 20 years ago, He might have been a child watching what daddy does. (After mommy left, speculation) A twist on the "father-son hunting trip".

Lots of hunting goes on on the East End of Long Island. Cars/trucks will park on the LIE to hunt. I guess it would not be hard to have a bag of "something" to dispose of. Any fellow hunter or observer would assumer there is a rifle or crossbow in the bag.

And The Seasons in Mass. is an over 55 com
munity ?????

I'm having dejavu...cell phone towers&#128521;
Your an expert on this topic, IMO

I have read some suggestions in this thread about county lines. I have always believed that LISK was from Nassau county since all of the remains were found in Suffolk. Perhaps this is one (of MANY) reasons why he has still not be caught. Growing up in Massapequa (the last town on the Nassau/Suffolk border on southern long island), I noticed that oftentimes many crimes are committed in one county from individuals who live in the other county. Admittedly, I am no expert on this; I don't have any stats. However, it is something to consider as we discuss the possible Massapequa connection...

I have read some suggestions in this thread about county lines. I have always believed that LISK was from Nassau county since all of the remains were found in Suffolk. Perhaps this is one (of MANY) reasons why he has still not be caught. Growing up in Massapequa (the last town on the Nassau/Suffolk border on southern long island), I noticed that oftentimes many crimes are committed in one county from individuals who live in the other county. Admittedly, I am no expert on this; I don't have any stats. However, it is something to consider as we discuss the possible Massapequa connection...
You make a great point here, and in fact, it happens often. ( killing from a county or two away )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Also, I don't think it would be that hard for on star to hand over records for car gps locations if the killer had on star. A long shot I know.

Lots of hunting goes on on the East End of Long Island. Cars/trucks will park on the LIE to hunt. I guess it would not be hard to have a bag of "something" to dispose of. Any fellow hunter or observer would assumer there is a rifle or crossbow in the bag.

And The Seasons in Mass. is an over 55 community ?????

Thanks for the details - good to know. The Seasons was just being developed in 2008-2009 -- so I was interested in knowing about the vacant spaces/condos before ownership started.

I found a POI that talked about a place near Gilgo Beach he took his w***es to on a road hidden. He seems to have disappeared from 2010 to last month. He is in the flushing area now. You think that would be too far away now?

I believe it was a police officer. If you were driving along a highway and saw a police officer standing out by his vehicle you would not think he is doing anything wrong and you would block it out of your mind. I just can't for the life of me wonder how no one has seen anything.

Then the young lady who left screaming saying they were trying to kill her was extremely weird.

I believe it was a police officer. If you were driving along a highway and saw a police officer standing out by his vehicle you would not think he is doing anything wrong and you would block it out of your mind. I just can't for the life of me wonder how no one has seen anything.

Then the young lady who left screaming saying they were trying to kill her was extremely weird.
Ocean Pkwy is dark at night. Very little traffic.

Honestly I think factors like this are a bit overthought. If people (except maybe us!) see folks at the side of the road they probably just figure they're going to use the bathroom, smoke, stretch their legs etc. same with the burlap. I looked online and it can be ordered from a zillion places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416
Back