Here's a picture of Tupac throwin' the Westside Gang sign

tupac-shakur-gives-westside-gang-sign.jpg

And a picture of DP with some h*, both throwin' the Westside Gang sign:

View attachment 44306

(Just kidding, that's his daughter)

How do you like me now?

Uh, I'm thinking this is a gang thing.

DP is possibly the worst lawyer in the GTA

Apologies if this line of thought has already been brought up here (I've been away a while and am trying to catch up) so here it goes.

From this link http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...accused-of-selling-him-alleged-murder-weapon/

According to the Hamilton Spectator, police believe Mr. Ward-Jackson, Matthew Odlum and Matthew Jackson Wawrykiewicz, sold Dellen Millard the gun he allegedly used to kill his father.

Then there is the photo also included at the above link of MWJ holding a 'gun' to his eye, odd connection to say the least given the charges he is facing.

And then we have this image of a tattoo on MWJ's head of a man's face wearing an eye patch or with his eye blacked out/shot, who knows.
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...iact=rc&uact=3&dur=790&page=1&start=0&ndsp=20
Wonder what the significance is of that particular tattoo.

Hey guys,

From my research I found some answer on what the number 14 means and the unique tattoes (i.e. skulls). The number 14 represents the Norteno gang in southern california. On his instagram page in many of the comments there are references to gang affiliated jargon (i.e. Banging, show your colors, etc.) that only someone in a gang would use.

Norteños use the number 14 which represents the fourteenth letter of the alphabet, the letter N, in order to pay allegiance to Nuestra Familia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norteños

Now how do we now that the number 14 he uses is associated with this gang? He has a tattoo on his right cheek that says "Santa Muerte".

Nuestra Señora de la Santa Muerte or, colloquially, Santa Muerte (Spanish for Our Lady of the Holy Death), is a female folk saint venerated primarily in Mexico and the Southwestern United States. A personification of death, she is associated with healing, protection, and safe delivery to the afterlife by her devotees
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

Very interesting that this is of Mexican and Southern California origin. Now why would a guy from Mississauga have tattoes of a California gang and a Mexican religious death cult? Unless he has BEEN THERE. Oh ya, the Baja race is in Mexico too. Seems that him and Dellen Millard may be a more close than just providing a gun in MOO.

Hopefully someone can find some more information to fill in the blanks.

Hope this helps!

OTOH MWJ could have these tattoos simply because he's an entertainer that is fond of Chicano artwork and imagery, and a fan of tattoos in general somewhat like drummer Travis Barker of Blink-182

Travis-Barker.jpg

Or perhaps his icon is Toronto Much Music vj search contestant Drama Diabolos

Drama-First-Thing.jpg

Even the Biebs is heavily tattooed, including both religious imagery and thuggy things like clowns and an 8-ball

1395768330_justin-bieber-467.jpg

MWJ's tattoos may be getting him a lot of placements in music videos. Maybe that's why he has them.

Maybe,

However the charges against MWJ is a clear indication that these guys are not entertainers who just happen to like Chicano artwork or the other possibilities you mentioned.

"While Mr. Ward-Jackson’s co-accused, Mr. Odlum and Mr. Wawrykiewicz, are out on bail, he has been in custody since his arrest in January for illegal possession of narcotics and firearms, including an AK-47 assault rifle, as well as failure to comply with the bail terms for a third set of charges. In October 2012, he was charged with drug possession with intent to traffic."
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...accused-of-selling-him-alleged-murder-weapon/

Eventhough these are alleged charges, it does say alot about the nature of LE investigation and the seriousness of it. An AK47 is definitely not a revolver so you can imagine the concern.

Really go through his instagram page, read the comments. Its all there.

I think this guy is a real looser and wanna be gangster. Sure IMO he sells dope, pimps girls and sells guns but I do not believe that he is affiliated with the Mexican Gangs of California, I believe he would like to be, but he is not.
He is probably some rich kid that grew up in the burbs and tried so hArd to look and act the part.

I think this guy is a real looser and wanna be gangster. Sure IMO he sells dope, pimps girls and sells guns but I do not believe that he is affiliated with the Mexican Gangs of California, I believe he would like to be, but he is not.
He is probably some rich kid that grew up in the burbs and tried so hArd to look and act the part.

Ya know what? I wouldn't be too sure. The thing about "real" gangsters is they always seem like they're acting their parts, IMO. They get ideas from watching far too many movies/videos, if you ask me. In my wayback student years I had a summer job as a nightclub waitress in Montreal, downtown central for Canada's gangsters (along with Hamilton and London, Ontario) so I'm qualified to make the observation, at least IMO. I think this guy and his pals are very, very bad trade, but that, of course, is JMHO.

Ya know what? I wouldn't be too sure. The thing about "real" gangsters is they always seem like they're acting their parts, IMO. They get ideas from watching far too many movies/videos, if you ask me. In my wayback student years I had a summer job as a nightclub waitress in Montreal, downtown central for Canada's gangsters (along with Hamilton and London, Ontario) so I'm qualified to make the observation, at least IMO. I think this guy and his pals are very, very bad trade, but that, of course, is JMHO.

Thanks for your opinion. Without getting in to my life story, I will say that from my experiences this guy is a fake.

I don't doubt that he's dangerous but I think he has faked that affiliation so that people will fear him and gain cred; IIRC someone who may genuinely be from that gang in CA threatened him accordingly on Instagram for stealing his moniker and being a charlatan (with less sophisticated language of course!).

But the fakery may have landed him an "in" with certain gangs here that are allies of SM.

I don't doubt that he's dangerous but I think he has faked that affiliation so that people will fear him and gain cred; IIRC someone who may genuinely be from that gang in CA threatened him accordingly on Instagram for stealing his moniker and being a charlatan (with less sophisticated language of course!).
To coin MWJ aka Big Isho aka Krucifix14- "Don't hate, participate!" :cheer:

But the fakery may have landed him an "in" with certain gangs here that are allies of SM.

See, the trouble with these "Youts" (apologies to the writers of "My Cousin Vinny") is they start out fooling around, figuring out how to play the game, and then they find out they ARE the game. The realization typically occurs when they wake up in the slammer charged with some serious crime they can't even remember committing because they were jazzed up with some kind of stupid gang allegiance and so "totally" chemically spaced out at the time, thanks to their homies.

Lord knows why any Canadian lad, even some screwed up kid with, I dunno, childhood family adjustment issues or something, would want to present as identifying with Santa Muerte is beyond my humble sleuthing abilities or interests frankly.

Here's the FBI on this cult/gang , particularly noting its penchant for ritual killing.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...inspired-and-ritualistic-killings-part-1-of-3

You don't want to attract the attention of this lot, if your ask me. Or let's put it this way. If one were bone headed stupid enough to think that associating with the Cult of Santa Muerte, without going through their initiation, would facilitate your rise to musical stardom, you should expect to spend a very short time in the spotlight (i.e. alive.)

MOO. IMHO. etc.

But here's the part that the fbi hasn't mentioned. These gangs/cults/organizations - whatever you wish to call them - are deeply rooted in a political and spiritual history that is truly far outside western understanding. Well, to put it another way. They are freaky. Seriously freaky. They are well and truly freaky. Enuf sed. IMO. IMHO.

Goog observation Carli.

The gang and cult of choice is too specific for just some "wannabe" gangster. I know alot about gangs, have friends and family in gangs, but this one is not your particular choice for posers. This guy IMO looks like a complete clown and does have a look like a pretender, but even with my background im not gonna mess with them. See the thing with these guys is the will almost anything to be taken seriously that they are the real deal. Having a loser doing whatever it takes to appear that he is hard or "gangster" is HIGHLY dangerous IMO, because they will go the extra mile just to be taken seriously. JMOO!

The gang and cult of choice is too specific for just some "wannabe" gangster.

Wouldn't "faking" gang affiliation also be incredibly risky? One of the Norteno's (MWJ's gang of choice) main rivals are the MS-13, who have been in Toronto since around 2007-2008 and are considered to be extremely dangerous. MWJ's tattoos would make him a walking target in any MS-13 territory.

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=3561

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/national/story.html?id=eaf02ddd-9c7d-466a-87dc-35e43d4dd594

MWJ's California links are the producer of his future hit "Red Shoes", and the founders of the car club he has tattooed on the back of his head "Luxurious"

Just further to the idea that the Chicano art tattoos on this guy are more costume than sign of an actual affiliation, please enjoy this article on the topic of the Mexican-American Chola style in fashion and music

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2014/aug/15/-sp-chola-style-cultural-appropriation-fashion-crime

The whole Mexican-American thing is trendy right now.

Chola - female (also Cholita)

Cholo - male

Regardless, do all of these pop culture fans of that style also sell drugs, guns and women?

Chola - female (also Cholita)

Cholo - male

Regardless, do all of these pop culture fans of that style also sell drugs, guns and women?

Obviously not. The author suggests that Chola style (and likely Chicano art) is a style that peaked in 2012 and has been adopted even by America's sweetheart, Sandra Bullock. (Though after the whole Jesse James thing, you have to wonder how sweet she really is.)

But is there gang involvement? The type of drugs that have come up in this case (DM's parties with MDMA/ecstacy and cocaine, MS's cocaine charge, MWJ's cocaine charge) and the guns (DM's Glock and MWJ's AK47) suggest a connection to gangs/organized crime and their distribution networks. Stuff like pot and mushrooms, you can buy the seeds and spores legally online and grow your own. You don't need a gang connection (or any associations at all). But coke, ecstacy and guns require friends who know friends.

I'm just suggesting that "Mr. Big" is not a Mexican-American from California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho