Max's Death - Dina's Independent Experts Summary Reports

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I remind everyone that the ring from the chandelier (I believe the ring connecting the chain to the chandelier) was found on the first balcony. I guess meaning the chandelier had to swing toward the balcony or?

Did one of the reports or somewhere say that now it is claimed that ring is NOT in evidence? Somebody help me here.

Dina in one of her MSM videos said the chain ring or link was missing from the evidence locker, I believe. Not sure which video, but one of the very recent ones.

Anyone know when this picture was taken? As Quester said somewhere, it's a different chandelier?

I believe that was a realtor photo of the mansion pre JS ownership.

I'm not sure on the chandelier, same or different. It's so hard to tell with the latest semi-fuzzy photos and with the chandelier laying on the floor and not hanging in its glory.

Dina in one of her MSM videos said the chain ring or link was missing from the evidence locker, I believe. Not sure which video, but one of the very recent ones.

Bove just says "The portion of the ring found on the landing was not available for inspection."

"Additional examination, including photography and/or testing of the chandelier and/or broken link found on the landing, may allow for more quantitative analysis of the forces and mechanisms required to cause separation of the chandelier from the chain (Bove Report. pg 10)"

From his description it sounds like a portion of the ring was on the landing and perhaps the rest remained fixed to the chandelier. He says about 90 degrees of the circumference was still attached, so about about 1/4 of it? And, that, "The base metal to which the ring was connected and the exposed cross-sectional surface of the ring exhibited signs of apparent metal failure."

It would seems a pretty good analysis could be made without having the portion that was on the landing. I don't think that was done.

It also seems some expert could make determinations on the motion or events related that caused a portion of the ring to end up on the landing. I don't see that anywhere either.

There appears to be dirt back there and a plant...another photo I saw elsewhere showed plant foilage in the railing of the landing between the 1st and second flight of stairs along with what appeared to be the outline of a chandellier that had been on the ground and a weirdly placed rug...HMMMMMMMM

Is it said anywhere, where the plant was? Was it on a table to the left (as we look into the foyer)? Again, I have to wonder if this is useful info if the plant was knocked over.

"According to Officer Adkins and as shown in a police photograph there was part of a broken branch found in between the spindles of the railing leading from the landing to the second floor. He attributed the branch to the fake tree/plant located in the space between the stairs on the first floor."

I don't think there would be dirt in a fake plant though? I guess there could be.

BBM - where are those pics? I thought before when posters where talking about that, it looked like the rug had been moved post accident or cleanup. That's the problem with photos that aren't dated.

I agree..its hard to tell..would be good to have all post accident photos in one place and pre accident photos in another. Where I saw the photo I talked about with the rug in a weird place and the chandellier indents etc I know it was post accident due to the fact there were also pieces of plant stuck in amongst the bannister railings etc.

b0a384c08551faa7ede02c6304e8670d.jpg

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1874

Re the photo above, from the Dr. Phil program aired 9/21: when was the photo taken?
- Right after MS’ fall just after first responders left with MS?
- On the Friday of that week when investigators returned to the scene to investigate?
- Or, when DS’ team entered the mansion at a later date for a possible recreation of the scene for their analysis?
- Or, ???
In any case, does the photo depict the correct placement of the chandelier, scooter and possible cut black t-shirt as they were immediately after MS’ fall?

There was also another photo at an angle that better depicted the position of the chandelier and how far off it was from a direct downward fall had there been no swinging action.

Had anything been reported moved after MS' fell, for whatever reason, so what we see in the photo is not true to right after his fall?

I'm having difficulty reconciling this photo with what we've read in other reports.

Also, that's a lot of plastic/misc debris - is all of that attributable to the first responders?

TIA

I agree..its hard to tell..would be good to have all post accident photos in one place and pre accident photos in another. Where I saw the photo I talked about with the rug in a weird place and the chandellier indents etc I know it was post accident due to the fact there were also pieces of plant stuck in amongst the bannister railings etc.
bolded by me~
Tha'ts what the floor in my grandpa's room looked like when EMT's tried to resusitate him. Wrappers, tubing, even some iv catheters, syringes and misc items tossed all overthe place. They literally opened stuff and tossed it behind them away from the area where they were working. When they couldn't get the IV and had to try again it went right over the guys shoulder.

Kinda scary... I mean someone could have stepped on that! Having to pick all that stuff up after his death was the worst part! IMO Being tidy isn't on the top of the list in a life or death situation....

~jmo

Yes it was all left just like that.

I don't think ANY of the details of Max's "episode" make sense.

The 2 people with him had no reason to harm him.
DS wants to blame RZ as the "outsider" that needed a background check to care for Max
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...dhln.01.html&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13489151209513
Pinsky: I want to say if there was really sort of overt wrongdoing -- I would expect the person doing the wrongdoing would have had a history. So I`m going to ask you, if you give me a little theory -- is there some history there that spores those ideas or we just don`t know?
*** she says NOTHING

That is what do you think happened? I mean, we had -- basically Maxi under the care of your ex-husband`s girlfriend who is now herself deceased and there was a teenager in the house as I understand, too. What do you think happened?
PINSKY: So, somebody assaulted him. Somebody assaulted him and threw him over the rail? Is that what we are saying?
*** no answer

Now we also have the second verse the same as the first!
"Boy Interrupted...
"Dina sporting contusions on her right arm and back that she said were inflicted by Jonah’s Belgian Malinois guard dog. In the same documents, Jonah returns the charges of abuse, contending that Dina tried to choke him. "

The dog did it OR...
SHACKNAI: The results are we`re looking at a homicide. Real science doesn`t lie...Max suffered from an assault first -- an assault scenario and then was the victim of a homicide.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/07/ijvm.01.html

ANNE BREMNER: Yes. And I wanted to thank you again, Dr. Drew, on behalf of the family for how much attention you have devoted to this case. And yes, I think they both need to be reopened.

You know what? We have asked for both to be reopened. We have been to the San Diego Sheriff`s Department. We have been to the D.A. And now, we are in front of the A.G. asking to have Max`s case reopened and Rebecca`s. And I think both, there`s serious question on both of these cases.

Dr. Cyril Wecht did an independent autopsy and found lividity, remember?
PINSKY: And, Anne, I`m going to interrupt. Right, she had the signs of pooling of body fluids in the back even though she`d been hanging from her neck allegedly.
*** RZ was moved after death!

Dina Shacknai: "I feel horrible for Rebecca... a loss is a loss... it’s sad and painful for everyone.” but also believes a background-check agreement would have reduced stress on the family and invited an “extra layer of scrutiny” that might have benefited Max."

Has she forgotten, if that were the case, she would have needed one prior to being allowed around JS's children from his first marriage?
DS only wants her son's case re-opened..

IMO she doesn't care whether RZ was murdered or committed suicide...

BREMNER: Apparently, he was not. His name is Jonah Shacknai. He was cooperative through all of this. He had an alibi, and it was on video. They didn`t call anybody suspects in this case, Dr. Drew. They simply closed it out as a suicide, at least, with Rebecca, and then with Max, an accident. So, they never got to the point of using that type of terminology with anybody.

Accident/suicide... LE has no more work to do!
moo

This image is just another angle from the same Dr. Phil site/video. I don't recall ever seeing either of these images in all the photos from SDSO.

From the way the chandelier is bent in this picture, it appears to have come down on its side. I am no expert (by far!) but doesnt that seem an odd way for it to land. It looks very bottom heavy.
The more pics I see of that, the less it seems likely to be brought down with little contact.

I don't think ANY of the details of Max's "episode" make sense.

The 2 people with him had no reason to harm him.
DS wants to blame RZ as the "outsider" that needed a background check to care for Max
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...dhln.01.html&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13489151209513
Pinsky: I want to say if there was really sort of overt wrongdoing -- I would expect the person doing the wrongdoing would have had a history. So I`m going to ask you, if you give me a little theory -- is there some history there that spores those ideas or we just don`t know?
*** she says NOTHING

That is what do you think happened? I mean, we had -- basically Maxi under the care of your ex-husband`s girlfriend who is now herself deceased and there was a teenager in the house as I understand, too. What do you think happened?
PINSKY: So, somebody assaulted him. Somebody assaulted him and threw him over the rail? Is that what we are saying?
*** no answer

Now we also have the second verse the same as the first!
"Boy Interrupted...
"Dina sporting contusions on her right arm and back that she said were inflicted by Jonah’s Belgian Malinois guard dog. In the same documents, Jonah returns the charges of abuse, contending that Dina tried to choke him. "

The dog did it OR...
SHACKNAI: The results are we`re looking at a homicide. Real science doesn`t lie...Max suffered from an assault first -- an assault scenario and then was the victim of a homicide.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/07/ijvm.01.html

ANNE BREMNER: Yes. And I wanted to thank you again, Dr. Drew, on behalf of the family for how much attention you have devoted to this case. And yes, I think they both need to be reopened.

You know what? We have asked for both to be reopened. We have been to the San Diego Sheriff`s Department. We have been to the D.A. And now, we are in front of the A.G. asking to have Max`s case reopened and Rebecca`s. And I think both, there`s serious question on both of these cases.

Dr. Cyril Wecht did an independent autopsy and found lividity, remember?
PINSKY: And, Anne, I`m going to interrupt. Right, she had the signs of pooling of body fluids in the back even though she`d been hanging from her neck allegedly.
*** RZ was moved after death!

Dina Shacknai: "I feel horrible for Rebecca... a loss is a loss... it’s sad and painful for everyone.” but also believes a background-check agreement would have reduced stress on the family and invited an “extra layer of scrutiny” that might have benefited Max."

Has she forgotten, if that were the case, she would have needed one prior to being allowed around JS's children from his first marriage?
DS only wants her son's case re-opened..

IMO she doesn't care whether RZ was murdered or committed suicide...

BREMNER: Apparently, he was not. His name is Jonah Shacknai. He was cooperative through all of this. He had an alibi, and it was on video. They didn`t call anybody suspects in this case, Dr. Drew. They simply closed it out as a suicide, at least, with Rebecca, and then with Max, an accident. So, they never got to the point of using that type of terminology with anybody.

Accident/suicide... LE has no more work to do!
moo

BBM

Not necessarily true. JMO

BBM

Not necessarily true. JMO

Don't you think it is funny that Jonah supposedly called Dina by another name for almost 6 years in front of his older children, so as to not upset Kimberly?

Don't you think it is funny that Jonah supposedly called Dina by another name for almost 6 years in front of his older children, so as to not upset Kimberly?
How did that play out? Did he divorce Kim the
meet Dina- or was Dina the mistress- or what?
What name did he call her and why?

I think I read Dina worked with/for JS?

How did that play out? Did he divorce Kim the
meet Dina- or was Dina the mistress- or what?
What name did he call her and why?

I think I read Dina worked with/for JS?

Jonah was dating Dina when Kimberly was pregnant with their second child. After they were seperated, Jonah called Dina by another name so that Kimberly would not know that he was still seeing her.

jonah was dating dina when kimberly was pregnant with their second child. After they were seperated, jonah called dina by another name so that kimberly would not know that he was still seeing her.

links?

Don't you think it is funny that Jonah supposedly called Dina by another name for almost 6 years in front of his older children, so as to not upset Kimberly

AND

Jonah was dating Dina when Kimberly was pregnant with their second child. After they were seperated, Jonah called Dina by another name so that Kimberly would not know that he was still seeing her.
?

At the risk of being too far off topic. How strange is it that Dina was not represented by her real name to Kimberly when she was with Kimberly's kids, yet.....? And, what does it say about someone who would be going out with a pregnant woman's husband? I don't even know what to say about all this. I feel sick.

At the risk of being too far off topic. How strange is it that Dina was not represented by her real name to Kimberly when she was with Kimberly's kids, yet.....? And, what does it say about someone who would be going out with a pregnant woman's husband? I don't even know what to say about all this. I feel sick.

Are there any msm articles stated this?

Now I understand Dina Romano's fixation with Rebecca's name. It all falls into place now! She was maybe thinking Rebecca was doing the same thing SHE had done!

Thanks Inparadise!

What was this other name Jonah called Dina?

From the way the chandelier is bent in this picture, it appears to have come down on its side. I am no expert (by far!) but doesnt that seem an odd way for it to land. It looks very bottom heavy.
The more pics I see of that, the less it seems likely to be brought down with little contact.

Good observations! But the one thing that was not really analyzed is the strength of the missing link (or part of it is now missing we were told by someone on Dina's team, I believe). I still think they could do forensics on the part that remained on the chandelier. If that link was already weak, it wouldn't take as much to pull the chandelier down. It seems like a critical missing piece to me in order to know what the possibilities are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inezeyes88