MD MD - Baltimore, BlkFem, UP76384, Head, Feet & Hands Missing, hair extensions, clothes, Nov'20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

TedMac

Reaction score
Headless body of woman found in Southwest Baltimore; hands, feet also missing

"The dismembered body of a woman was found Monday in Southwest Baltimore, police confirmed.

Two employees of a nearby company walking through the 1600 block of Morrell Park Ave., a dead-end street in the Morrell Park neighborhood, reported seeing what they believed to be a body around 10:30 a.m.

When police arrived, they found the body under a “some type of tarp,” a spokesman said. The body was decomposing, and was missing the head, feet and hands.

Police have not been able to identify the victim yet. Because the circumstances of the death are unknown, the case is being treated as a “suspicious death.”

''Police have not been able to identify the victim yet. Because the circumstances of the death are unknown, the case is being treated as a “suspicious death.”

Anyone with information was asked to call homicide detectives at 410-396-2100.

The area where the body was found used to be overgrown, but neighbors said it was recently cleared out and a motion detector light was installed. Signs on a few homes near the end of the street warn interlopers that they are being recorded by security cameras, though no cameras appeared to be visible.''

Awful, awful question, but I have to ask. If a person dismembered a body would they leave the poor souls head, feet and hands close by? Then drive the torso almost two hours away? Or vice versa?

Plenty of prostitution in the Tacony neighborhood in Philly. Or just some mean, hard-core people coming and going staying with renters. I'm not familiar with Bmore.

An example this is where the woman chained and tortured people in a basement to get their disability checks for quite some time. Think she was from Florida. Nobody noticed. It's mind your business. Survive day to day.

Thanks for listening. God love this one or two people.

Could the remains belong to a runaway sex worker and cheekily left in the recently cleared area with newly installed motion detector light, as a statement/deterrent to others?
Children of the Night - Baltimore Magazine
“Maryland is a hot spot of trafficking. It’s that simple,” says Maryland State Police Sgt. Deborah Flory, who oversees the agency’s two-person Child Recovery Unit. “That’s because of I-95, I-70, and BWI Airport, and the mix of wealth and poverty, which is one of the things that makes young women vulnerable.” Traffickers, aka pimps, are familiar with the laws in each state and know there are weaker penalties in Maryland than elsewhere, including the possibility of a misdemeanor charge for trafficking someone age 18 or older, Flory says. “We talk to them. They’re not dumb and they’re not worried. Some of them will wait until a girl turns 18,” Heid adds. “They can make more money than dealing drugs—$200,000 a year off of one girl—and it’s easier because they don’t have to re-up with cocaine or heroin. They sell the same ‘product’ over and over again.”

Maryland ranked fourth among the top states per capita in trafficking cases last year, trailing Nevada, California, and Ohio, according to the National Human Trafficking Hotline.''

i dont see them killing sex workers to make a point to the residents. they could have killed for another reason.

In Tacony they know the girls. They try to help them. In fact they notice who is missing. Presently a girl initial "L" they're looking for.

Some people aren't thrilled with them using their yards for a trick or a bathroom, but we're all souls.

What some newsiebodies "thought" one cop said to another "the hair is cut off". Nope they heard wrong. Those poor cops from the 15th district.

How certain are (any of) you that this Jane Doe isn’t tied to a serial killer, or maybe even gang related or drug related (like sending a message)?

Just some thoughts rolling around in my hypermobile head of mine.

I had a weird thought. Maybe the perp has killed both of them and keeps the heads and now feet and hands for souvineers. Nothing would surprise me these days.
There is a different breed of people out there these days. MOO

How certain are (any of) you that this Jane Doe isn’t tied to a serial killer, or maybe even gang related or drug related (like sending a message)?

Just some thoughts rolling around in my hypermobile head of mine.

nothing is certain rn. i did post that there was another poor woman partially dismembered less than 2 hours down the I95.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amandalynn72
Back