MD - Forbes “30 Under 30” CEO Pava LaPere, 26, found with blunt-force trauma, Baltimore, 25 September 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
During a bail review hearing Friday morning in Baltimore District Court, the judge said she considered Billingsley’s criminal history and the fact that he’s facing multiple violent crime and sexual offense charges.

“I do believe you are a flight risk and extreme danger to public safety,” Judge Tameika Lunn told Billingsley, who appeared virtually via video conference from jail.
Jason Billingsley raped, set two on fire before killing Baltimore tech CEO

Baltimore acting police Commissioner Richard Worley said earlier this week that Billingsley had been firmly on the department’s radar since detectives quickly identified him as a suspect in a Sept. 19 case. Worley said officials didn’t alert the public at that time because they didn’t believe he was committing “random” acts of violence.
Details about rape, murder suspect raise concerns over Baltimore Police handling of cases

I'm not sure I would call raping attempting to murder and setting fire to former tenants in a buildings you worked at as anything but "random" Commissioner.

During a bail review hearing Friday morning in Baltimore District Court, the judge said she considered Billingsley’s criminal history and the fact that he’s facing multiple violent crime and sexual offense charges.

“I do believe you are a flight risk and extreme danger to public safety,” Judge Tameika Lunn told Billingsley, who appeared virtually via video conference from jail.
Jason Billingsley raped, set two on fire before killing Baltimore tech CEO

Baltimore acting police Commissioner Richard Worley said earlier this week that Billingsley had been firmly on the department’s radar since detectives quickly identified him as a suspect in a Sept. 19 case. Worley said officials didn’t alert the public at that time because they didn’t believe he was committing “random” acts of violence.
Details about rape, murder suspect raise concerns over Baltimore Police handling of cases

I'm not sure I would call raping attempting to murder and setting fire to former tenants in a buildings you worked at as anything but "random" Commissioner.
It enrages me that Baltimore PD did nothing to warn the public about this guy. The details of what he did to that young couple are some of the most horrific that I’ve ever heard.

**GRAPHIC DETAILS**

He was inside their apartment for HOURS. He taunted the young man for not owning a gun to protect his girlfriend. He made the young woman urinate on her boyfriend. He smoked a joint, he watched TV. He raped her repeatedly. He slashed her up with a knife. He choked her. He picked her up and body slammed her. He doused their bodies in gasoline, set them on fire, and then left them there to burn alive.

'The cops messed up. They said they were tracking him through my phone but they didn't do their jobs,' Jonte told DailyMail.com from his hospital bed in a Baltimore burns unit.

Fighting tears, he added: 'When I saw what happened to the young lady, Pava, I was devastated. I saw pictures of her face and it made me cry.

It enrages me that Baltimore PD did nothing to warn the public about this guy. The details of what he did to that young couple are some of the most horrific that I’ve ever heard.

**GRAPHIC DETAILS**

He was inside their apartment for HOURS. He taunted the young man for not owning a gun to protect his girlfriend. He made the young woman urinate on her boyfriend. He smoked a joint, he watched TV. He raped her repeatedly. He slashed her up with a knife. He choked her. He picked her up and body slammed her. He doused their bodies in gasoline, set them on fire, and then left them there to burn alive.

'The cops messed up. They said they were tracking him through my phone but they didn't do their jobs,' Jonte told DailyMail.com from his hospital bed in a Baltimore burns unit.

Fighting tears, he added: 'When I saw what happened to the young lady, Pava, I was devastated. I saw pictures of her face and it made me cry.

I usually don't agree with a sue-happy society but in this case, I hope they sue for millions. Pava's family too, of course.

I usually don't agree with a sue-happy society but in this case, I hope they sue for millions. Pava's family too, of course.
Agreed 1,000 %.
How could anyone think he should be walking freely amongst us ?
There are no words I can use.
"If someone shows you what they are the first time, believe them." --Sorry I've heard this before and I think it's a quote ?
Forgot the author ?
Omo.

Agreed 1,000 %.
"If someone shows you what they are the first time, believe them." --Sorry I've heard this before and I think it's a quote ?
Forgot the author ?
Omo.

Maya Angelou said "When someone shows you who they are believe them the first time"

Agreed 1,000 %.
Forgot the author ?
Omo.

We have to find out who made the new rule/law to release violent rapists on GOOD POINTS. Start with who is behind this ridiculous new law! Most likely not anyone who has been a victim of a SA/violent crime.

They seriously thought a violent rapist wasn't a THREAT to the Community? What planet do they live on obviously NOT this one? The victims who survived I hope will sue and that person who decided he wasn't a threat will be fired or moved to parking ticket duty.
LE discussed this issue at the press conference. He stole a phone and other devices from the victims that they were using to track him and he was staying at known places. They knew if he was an identified suspect he'd go underground and be harder to arrest. Which happened after the press conference. So, in hindsight they would do it differently but had reasons to do the way they did. He went from using the devices and them getting close to grabbing to ditching them and becoming much harder to find even with a lot of resources.

Violent crimes like rape should be excluded.
Amen !

The trauma has to be life long for those victims.
Living in fear whereas before they may have been enjoying life, and trusting people ?
Awful.
I stand by my opinion that many if not most of violent offenders do not seem to be rehabilitated ... regardless of what programs they complete ?
Omo.

Amen !

The trauma has to be life long for those victims.
Living in fear whereas before they may have been enjoying life, and trusting people ?
Awful.
I stand by my opinion that many if not most of violent offenders do not seem to be rehabilitated ... regardless of what programs they complete ?
Omo.

Violent crimes committed by psychopaths are harder to rehabilitate. They have to WANT to be rehabilitated and often are clever enough to pretend to have suffered from remorse, and gained new found empathy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back