MD - Girl, 14, arrested, accused of arranging "attempted assassination” on school bus, May 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

sds71

Reaction score
Prosecutors say the mastermind of the alleged hit on a Prince George's County school bus was a 14-year-old girl.

The girl is being held in jail without bail or attempted murder charges. She is being tried as an adult.

Police said three masked suspects targeted a 14-year-old boy on May 1 and tried to shoot him three times on a school bus. However, the gun jammed each time.

Police called it an "attempted assassination."

A 14-year-old boy from Suitland and a 15-year-old boy from Temple Hills were both charged in the alleged attack. They were charged as adults with attempted first and second-degree murder, assault, and additional charges. Officials are still searching for the third suspect.

The victim's mother said the teen girl set her son up by relaying messages about the location of the bus to the alleged attackers. The judge denied the girl bond.

Wait, so a teen hired three teens to perform a hit on another kid on a bus, and of those three teens that were hired, the one that had the gun was responsible for the murder of one of the other's sister just days after? What in the actual Jerry Springer is goin on here????

I can't keep up, am I following this correctly?

[Edited to add details that my understanding has changed on]

She apparently forced her way on the bus at a stop while unloading students.

School buses record audio and video, and the video pans away from the bus. I'm sure the whole thing is on tape.

She apparently forced her way on the bus at a stop while unloading students.

School buses record audio and video, and the video pans away from the bus. I'm sure the whole thing is on tape.
The 14 year old female "mastermind" is not 15 year old male "Baby K", still on the run after murdering his accomplice's older sister - I presume for "snitching" which can have as loose a definition as "unwilling to be an accessory to murder".

As for how a girl could orchestrate boys, I suppose there's one easy guess but I think it's more likely she just knew boys who were out to get another boy she didn't like and so she planned the attack. Reporting seems unclear as to if she was on the bus(?) but I would guess so, texting her goons from the opposite end the target sits in.

As for how this happens, I already "liked" @sds71 's post about County Leaders pushing for parental accountability. If you've allowed your teen to be so out of control they might storm school busses in armed raids you should have some kind of liability to society and more difficultly there needs to be a system of reform/military/religious schools fixing these kind of kids if their parents can't or won't.

The 14 year old female "mastermind" is not 15 year old male "Baby K", still on the run after murdering his accomplice's older sister - I presume for "snitching" which can have as loose a definition as "unwilling to be an accessory to murder".

As for how a girl could orchestrate boys, I suppose there's one easy guess but I think it's more likely she just knew boys who were out to get another boy she didn't like and so she planned the attack. Reporting seems unclear as to if she was on the bus(?) but I would guess so, texting her goons from the opposite end the target sits in.

As for how this happens, I already "liked" @sds71 's post about County Leaders pushing for parental accountability. If you've allowed your teen to be so out of control they might storm school busses in armed raids you should have some kind of liability to society and more difficultly there needs to be a system of reform/military/religious schools fixing these kind of kids if their parents can't or won't.
Yup, if only to fix the parents, where it starts! IMO

There are therapeutic day schools all over for students with a variety of problems, including behavior disorders.

I ask myself what caused these perpetrators to have so little self worth they would resort to killing, in front of a video camera.

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. - Baby K and two other teens were indicted on sixteen charges including first and second-degree attempted murder, assault, and more Tuesday inside a Prince George’s County courtroom.

Although Baby K's accomplices are 14 and 15 years old, all three teenagers have been charged as adults. Since there is a possibility a judge could decide to try them as juveniles, FOX 5 is not currently revealing the three teens' names.

Prince George's County State's Attorney Aisha Braveboy said during a press conference Tuesday that she plans to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

This indictment also includes assaults against the school bus driver and an aide on board.

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. - Baby K and two other teens were indicted on sixteen charges including first and second-degree attempted murder, assault, and more Tuesday inside a Prince George’s County courtroom.

Although Baby K's accomplices are 14 and 15 years old, all three teenagers have been charged as adults. Since there is a possibility a judge could decide to try them as juveniles, FOX 5 is not currently revealing the three teens' names.

Prince George's County State's Attorney Aisha Braveboy said during a press conference Tuesday that she plans to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

This indictment also includes assaults against the school bus driver and an aide on board.
BBM - Good! Hope the judge agrees. They want to be 'bout that life? Let em be 'bout those grown up consequences! MOO

We've seen several 14/15-year-old school shooters being charged as adults. I think of this as the same thing.

I'll start with my usual question of where he got the gun?

I wonder what all of the parents of the alleged perpetrators are thinking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back