MD MD - Katherine O'Neil Anderson, 24, Annapolis, 20 April 1979

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was reading up on this and it seems that if you drove straight from West Street to East Point Mall, it's at most 17-20 miles... assuming the routes haven't changed much, where did Anderson's car go the extra 20-25 miles?..
I'm left wondering if Anderson was picked up by someone who wanted to assault her or maybe she was taken for human trafficking purposes... there doesn't seem to be much of a motive for her disappearance as I can't find anything to indicate her boyfriend or family are suspects...
I don't think anyone is immune from being flagged as a suspect..
either way
Rest in peace

I was reading up on this and it seems that if you drove straight from West Street to East Point Mall, it's at most 17-20 miles... assuming the routes haven't changed much, where did Anderson's car go the extra 20-25 miles?..
I'm left wondering if Anderson was picked up by someone who wanted to assault her or maybe she was taken for human trafficking purposes... there doesn't seem to be much of a motive for her disappearance as I can't find anything to indicate her boyfriend or family are suspects...
I don't think anyone is immune from being flagged as a suspect..
either way
Rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata