MD - Multiple Victims reported in shooting in Maryland suburb, 20 Sept 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
are we really going to talk this into a trash talking segment? i'm unenlightened... scared of transgenders? you don't know me from adam, in all seriousness. so let's stop with the passive aggressive nonsense and stick to what the thread is REALLY about.

Yes
That's a good idea.

People died ,will never come home.

I wouldn't be surprised either
This world is full of insensitivity and hate
The DailyMail article linked above said her coworkers described as usually happy, but arrived at work today in a bad mood, looking to pick a fight.

I take the DailyMail with a big ol' grain of salt, but nothing so far gives any clue about why she opened fire today.

jmo

I wouldn't be surprised either
This world is full of insensitivity and hate
yup.
i just wish people would understand, folks can only take so much. im not trying to excuse what she did, by ANY stretch of the imagination. but over and over again in all of these school shootings and whatnot, we hear of kids/people being made fun of, bullied, and they just snapped.

so... stop making fun of people. not that hard.

The DailyMail article linked above said her coworkers described as usually happy, but arrived at work today in a bad mood, looking to pick a fight.

I take the DailyMail with a big ol' grain of salt, but nothing so far gives any clue about why she opened fire today.

jmo

She came prepared, with a gun
Unless she was always armed, it seems she planned this

conceal carry?
wonder if that's why her (speculation) car was taped off?

I agree that it looks planned, but I don't know why she did it. I'm hoping she left a note or some clue.

jmo

I agree that it looks planned, but I don't know why she did it. I'm hoping she left a note or some clue.

jmo

If she was usually a happy person,what ever could have happened to change everything?

Was it something that happened between leaving work and this morning?

Or something that has been building?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back