Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that he immediately assumed she would be found deceased.
And that there would be foul play involved for her to be tucked away. Immediate assumption she was murdered and hidden, not that she had suffered some type of medical event, injury, or accident while on the trail by herself and perhaps wandered or stumbled off trail a bit. I also found it odd (just his character, not insinuating he was involved) that he harshly criticized the bf for stating he loved and wouldn't hurt her and asking to let the family grieve, by saying "like, dude, it's not about you! It's about her and bringing her home!" yet here he is spouting off to everyone who will listen and giving gruesome details to make his story more attractive.

When I heard about this case I immediately thought about Eliza Fletcher :(
Murdered while jogging in Memphis.

RIP Rachel :(
Condolences to family.
Me too. And I'll be the first to admit that the EF case turned out totally different than my initial speculation. With this one, time will tell.

<modsnip - namecalling>

Last edited by a moderator:

Harford County Sheriff's Office

Sroostnepd8g7t045tl5mfi4918ah48140u1l6fu0237il183c0t0848i230 ·

#Helpuslocate #rachelmorin
Detectives have been made aware of potential witnesses that may have observed Rachel Morin on the trail. These individuals were walking on the Ma and PA trail from the Rt. 24 tunnel toward the split in the trail that leads to the Williams Street trailhead between 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm. These witnesses were described as either being 3 men, 2 women and 2 dogs OR 2 men, 3 women and 2 dogs.
If this is you, please reach out to Sgt. Maddox at maddoxc@harfordsheriff.org.
Thank you!

Update…

Harford County Sheriff's Office

#Update Earlier today (Friday) These individuals were identified and contact by Detectives. Thank you for all your help in sharing.

So many beautiful names of beautiful women :(

They were just going for a run.
Yes, it's infuriating that women can't be safe on a run, hike, walk, jog.

But, it's rather moving to take a moment to remember some of those we have lost. It's melancholy, for sure, but sort of comforting to know many of us do remember them.

jmo

Greenbelt Police Chief Richard Bowers reiterated there are no indications Sylla's disappearance is connected to the weekend slaying of Rachel Morin in Bel Air.

Maybe, it becomes important to know, although not related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Let the light shine