Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is positive news! If they just had photos or a description of the perp, why wait 4 hours for a presser, then push it back another 3.5 hours? Usually they want to push that info out asap. Something is happening and I hope they’re questioning/arresting the perp.
This is exactly what I am thinking and hoping for as well!

@RiceLawMD

PRESS RELEASE: Rice, Murtha, Psoras Trial Lawyers to Represent the Family of Rachel Morin in Tragic Bel Air Murder Case

"a leading law firm dedicated to providing exceptional legal representation to clients facing complex and challenging legal situations"

What legal situations is the family facing? This feels sort of apropos of not very much, IMO.

Possibly but isn't it unusual to have a presser at 7:30 if there are no significant developments?
Not really. I mean, how many times have we all waited for a presser hoping for the best just to learn it's "an ongoing investigation, can't comment on that right now" and then thanking the press & all agencies involved.

It happens a lot, so I tend not to get too excited when a presser is announced.

How interesting that the presser was delayed until 7:30 and the family attorney will be on NewsNation tonight at 8:00

Anyone thinking that there is some significant news coming out and the family needs help with the media because of it?
Yes, I am. I thought the same thing as I saw that Tweet pop up, just at the same time as the announcement of the delay.

But who knows! All pure speculation on my part.

"a leading law firm dedicated to providing exceptional legal representation to clients facing complex and challenging legal situations"

What legal situations is the family facing? This feels sort of apropos of not very much, IMO.
Maybe navigating the court system for custody of Rachel’s minor children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow