Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bel Air, Maine seems random in itself. That's why their cooperation with the community is impt. See if he had family in the area.

Recirculate that photo, plaster it all over LA. Ask his barber or hairdresser to come forward if he had one there. That haircut looked fresh imo. And, I would think it would be next to impossible to get that precision straight line across the back and rounded up the sides doing it yourself.

Someone cut this guys hair. And, they know him.

jmo

We’ll just have to agree to disagree. The door swings open and away from the man, so I could see how the perspective could be confusing but that is a child closing the door.
According to the International Building Code, door handles have to be between 34 to 48 inches from the ground. The hand in the video appears to extend parallel to the knob, which (at least to me) seems to suggest the shoulder of the person closing the door is in that 34 to 48 inch range which is in line with a child's height rather than an adult. If it were an adult closing the door, I would expect to see the arm extending downwards to reach the knob rather than parallel. MOO.

I thought the deputy was not going to release an age but said it was a young girl.
All I've seen has referred to the first victim as a young girl. From USAToday

The man suspected of killing a Maryland woman on a popular hiking trail this month is the same person who assaulted a young girl in Southern California in the spring, according to DNA results, investigators announced Thursday.

I wonder if the doorbell camera had sound? Most do. I wonder if they have his voice?

Looked to me like home security camera, not a doorbell camera. It was high up right? That's where my front door one is too. Not concealed either so I bet theirs wasn't.

The guy was brazen. He knew enough to turn away from the camera but didn't care enough to worry about the fact that there were cameras there to start begging the Q -- Did he know the property? Know how many there were and where they were? Did he work at or in the property ever?

Was he one of the installers of the cameras?

So many questions from that little 2 second clip they released.

Just bizarre

Last edited:
It is especially unsettling that not only is this apparently not this guy’s first rodeo, but he ended up committing crimes on both coasts. What could possibly bring him to that specific house in LA, then that random trail in MD? It’s scary because we don’t know. We don’t know if he has ties to both areas. Or if he picks at random. Imo this is one of the scariest types of predators because they can just be anywhere. And the victims, one a young girl, one a mother of 5. Victim could be anyone. Anyone, anywhere. (Yes of course it appears he’s after girls/women).

Like many others I also thought this to be a random crime, or at least not committed by her partner or exes. I really hope LE figures this out, fast.

Bel Air, Maine seems random in itself. That's why their cooperation with the community is impt. See if he had family in the area.

Recirculate that photo, plaster it all over LA. Ask his barber or hairdresser to come forward if he had one there. That haircut looked fresh imo. And, I would think it would be next to impossible to get that precision straight line across the back and rounded up the sides doing it yourself.

Someone cut this guys hair. And, they know him.

jmo
Isn't this Bel Air, Maryland? Or am I way off on my state abbreviations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow