GUILTY MD - Sarah Foxwell, 11, Salisbury, 23 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found something that may be the mom... does her having 7 children sound right? Or wrong lady?

wow, if that is her i wonder why sarah wouldnt be living with her? i havent heard anything from or about her, except in the comments of articles. i would think that they have checked out the bio-mom before they set up all of the intensive search efforts. i was just shocked that they have already arrested and charged the guy for this but still dont have any idea where sarah is...but im sure they know what theyre doing.i hope.

Police have blocked off Rum Ridge Road. They're searching the pond there.

UPDATE 2: Dagsboro Road is also shut down at this time. The press conference has been rescheduled to 2:30pm.
http://sbynews.blogspot.com/

Sex offender charged in Md. girl's disappearance

Leggs, a former boyfriend of the aunt, is being held at the Wicomico County Detention Center without bail, Lewis said. He is being represented by the public defender's office, which did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Leggs is listed on the Maryland and Delaware sex offender registries. The Maryland listing notes that he is a child sex offender, but does not give details about his conviction.

Lewis said Leggs has been convicted of sex offense in Wicomico County and was charged Oct. 29 with fourth-degree burglary.

"He was developed as a suspect early on in the investigation before we were aware of his criminal background, but he does have a criminal history to include third- and fourth-degree sex offenses of small young females," Lewis said.

In 2001, Leggs was convicted in Delaware of rape for having sex with a victim who was 16 or 17, according to the Delaware registry. The registry describes his risk level as "high" and notes he is unemployed.

Leggs, who has been convicted of assault several times, also is awaiting trial on charges of burglary and destruction of property in Ocean City.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/sex-offender-charged-in-255489.html

ok - is he in custody charged with 4th degree burglary? not charged in the disappearance of sarah? im confused...

He is being charged with kidnapping and first degree burglary, in regards to Sarah's disappearance.

Those other burglary are charges pending pre-disappearance.

thank-you darlin gal! now i understand. did you say earlier that you are going to help searching for sarah? i pray that she is alive...

No, I wish I lived in NE, I would gladly help search for Sarah.
I pray she is alive but I have thought from the minute they said they had a suspect in custody that she isn't, sadly.
I hope I am wrong.

Bless those who are searching for this beautiful child on Christmas Eve day! To all the LE from different counties and volunteers who are so selflessly putting in their time...thank you!

OMG - I can't imagine how her loved ones and friends are coping with this tragedy - Can't imagine there being a Happy New Year for this family. mho

Um, they must not have wanted that announced because I just refreshed and it disappeared.

My heart is breaking too... What kind of person does these things, what a horrible, horrible man !

Patty G, it did say that. I posted it too. They removed the post. Perhaps LE didn't want that info out before family was notified?

Location: Williams Mill Pond off Rum Ridge Road. There are signs of a struggle and something being dragged in that area.

Press conference is being held off until further notice.

Please pray for this child and her family.
http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009_12_24_archive.html

there's a newer post that was removed...and if you read the comments for the "Williams Mill Pond off Rum Ridge Road" post, doesn't sound good. :(

Praying that it's all premature & this little girl is found safe today.

ETA: saw y'all's posts about what the deleted blog post said. :(

Darn this is just so sad, sending prayers for the family. I hope this guy getting ripped apart in prison, I am so sick of these perverts. Its not enough to molest children, they seem to have a growing need to kill them. These are very sick twisted men nothing is going to change them!! Put them all away and keep them behind bars.

(below from the comment section)
Anonymous said...TJ was the boyfriend of Sarahs aunt. Sarahs aunt has full custody of Sarah and her little sister. The mother was charged some time ago with child endangerment. Apparently Sarahs aunt was unaware of Tjs backround. She broke up with him a few weeks ago. Rumor has it that this is a revenge crime. The little 6 year old saw Leggs in the home Tuesday night and was able to identify him in a police line up yesterday. Leggs lives at home with his parents, sister and his sisters two children, one male and one female. TJs sis is a heroine addict. Duane S. is Sarahs uncle, he is also very familiar with law enforcement, he too served years in prison on burgulary and drug charges. The family is not saying anything at this time. Duane and TJ went to school together and was aware of Tjs backround. This family DID know his history. So many questions still unanswered. I have a bad feeling about all of this, I believe if she was still alive TJ would be talking. He is a sick *advertiser censored* with no remorse what so ever. I have been told that his attorney has advised him not to speak.....
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=31586983&postID=2997629285095898352&isPopup=true

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back