ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Checking in and catching up on the search for Ayla. There was a map in the Kennebec Journal's online article today about the water searches. The map showed the DiPietro's house and the two bridges where the searches are being conducted.

This was the first time I looked at a detailed map of the area. I know other WSers have discussed it. There are so many bridges close to the house. These two are not the closest. Can someone please bring me up t speed on why those two areas are being searched? Is it something to do with those particular bridges (biggest? highest? most remote? places to pull a car over?) Or do you think it is more likely that LE is following a lead?

TIA!

What if:

JD is the middle man in that town for the drugs....

This BV person post on some forum about pot, wonder if the Vigils were planned for the reason to move the drugs?

I can see this being the reason why nobody will talk. If he is the head guy in the town, but other heavy hitters above him, maybe they don't fear JD as much as the above dealers...that and if JD goes, so does their drugs. MOO

carolyncallahan Carolyn Callahan
There is a press conference scheduled for 2:45 this afternoon regarding the search for #AylaReynolds
11 minutes ago

A bit earlier today, there were tweets about dive searches. Just getting caught up, myself...

Hey, I wonder if someone isn't giving LE a little tip of where to search however....I'm also wondering if so...could this tipster be giving a bad tip on purpose. Cannot trust murderers and co-conspirators

Honestly, it almost goes without saying that someone who was in that house knows exactly what happened, if not all three. This band of secrecy has lasted going on two months now. Unless someone is offered immunity, I am not sure we will ever know what happened, and even then, not sure if it would be safe for anyone to accept it, depending on this group of people and their friends. JMO

Possibly, but girlfriends/boyfriends break up or will turn on each other if the screws tighten.
I suggest the police start really tightening the screws on the loose link.
Someone will eventually talk to someone.

I hope Trista doesn't go backwards on her rehab, but something has to help her be 'up' during this terrible time. Anti depressants? I'd be bawlling my eyes out....JMOO

I agree and I can fully understand her need for a bit of help. I feel so bad for her to be going through this and taking care of her baby at the same time as worrying that something has happened to her baby girl. It has got to be truly awful.

Possibly, but girlfriends/boyfriends break up or will turn on each other if the screws tighten.
I suggest the police start really tightening the screws on the loose link.
Someone will eventually talk to someone.

McCausland has mentioned several times that LE has contacted and spoken with JD. It seems LE is going to JD as their primary source of information. McC has also made statements to suggest LE has spoken with the other 2 women in the house the night of 12/16 in saying that they don't feel any of them have been forthcoming. I'm wondering if LE is pressuring JD (by being persistent in questioning him) because they believe he is singly responsible for Ayla's disappearance and the others are covering for him, or because they believe someone else in the household is responsible and they consider JD the loose link most likely to break. Maybe LE thinks JD is more likely to break down because of his emotional attachment to Ayla?

I too watched the video and it didn't seem to me like she was 'on something' or that she was about to drop the baby. Why the judgements on her now? Unless she organized a kidnapping, which at this hour appears not, she should be considered a grieving mother. Don't forget she still has another little one at home.

As for why she's giving JD the benefit of the doubt, I think TR is the type that believes in the best of people and sees only the good and takes them at their word. I think it's what led Ayla to being at his place in the first place and it's why she is so calm now. Honestly, I respect that because I wish I could be more like that.

My post on the video was in no way a judgement on Trista nor was I criticizing her at all. I'm concerned for her wellbeing. Her pain is so strong that it kicks you in the stomach. I feel very bad for her and yes, she is trying to hang on and yes, she was brutaly honest from the very beginning. I do not think that she is in anyway involved with the disappearance of Ayla. I think that LE's attention is focused on the people who know and are culpable in Ayla's disappearance. My heart breaks for Trista everytime I see her on the media.

carolyncallahan Carolyn Callahan
There is a press conference scheduled for 2:45 this afternoon regarding the search for #AylaReynolds
11 minutes ago

A bit earlier today, there were tweets about dive searches. Just getting caught up, myself...
Press conference? Hopefully, LE is either releasing a little bit more information or they have a break in the case.

Ayla needs to be home.

Press conference on a dive day? I'm worried...JMO

Something is causing LE to search the water, what is it? It's so dangerous to dive in the cold water at this time of year.

Something is causing LE to search the water, what is it? It's so dangerous to dive in the cold water at this time of year.

Is there a live stream of the press conference ? Does anybody know ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members