ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question--wouldn't Ayla's blood having been found in the basement suggest that Ayla has met harm? Of course, I understand that there could be an explanation, but isn't the presence of blood at least a suggestion of harm? Maybe I misunderstood your post. I apologize if I did.

In some ways, it would. The thing is that LE won't confirm the amount and/or location of the blood that was found. It could have been the 4 drops that people have said, or it could have been way more than that.

I've wondered if the blood evidence could possibly be less significant than most of us believe. An innocent explanation is not outside the realm of possibility, because we don't know the circumstances.

JMO and you didn't misunderstand me! :)

What's disturbing is this.. there is not one Person from that household that has made the simple statement that ayla did __________________while in the basement and ________________ is the innocent reason that caused little ayla's blood to be in the basement...

IT IS FACTS SUCH AS THIS ALONG WITH SEVERAL DOCUMENTED INJURIES THAT AYLA SUSTAINED IN THE EXTREMELY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME IN THE DIPIETRO HOME ..COMBINED WITH THE EXTENDED AMOUNT OF TIME MISSING..THAT ABSOLUTELY "SUGGEST THAT AYLA HAS MET HARM"..

What's disturbing is this.. there is not one Person from that household that has made the simple statement that ayla did __________________while in the basement and ________________ is the innocent reason that caused little ayla's blood to be in the basement...

IT IS FACTS SUCH AS THIS ALONG WITH SEVERAL DOCUMENTED INJURIES THAT AYLA SUSTAINED IN THE EXTREMELY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME IN THE DIPIETRO HOME ..COMBINED WITH THE EXTENDED AMOUNT OF TIME MISSING..THAT ABSOLUTELY "SUGGEST THAT AYLA HAS MET HARM"..

I have come to the same logical conclusion--thank you.

This may have to be removed, because I do not have a source, but aren't they saying that Ayla or Phoebe cut their foot? That would explain some blood "innocently" I guess.

What is most disturbing that except to defend themselves, no one on JP's side of the family has anything to say about Ayla in a very long time...nothing such as "ignore the police, she was abducted, please look for her" or anything else that would show in good faith that they truly believe that happened...JMO

If we're using Occam's razor I think I'd have to go with...the 3 are telling the truth. I don't believe it, but it sure would explain a lot :)

That would be the simplest explanation and I WANT to believe that Ayla is alive and safe. (That alone is keeping me on the fence.)

It is just SO hard to believe this based on what we have heard from LE, and the lack of JD's family being in the news. Even with PD saying "Talk to my lawyer" - why isn't the lawyer talking beyond saying that his clients have said everything they know? What the heck is that? How about "Please bring Ayla home! We miss her so much!"

If JD had an inkling of who took Ayla (as he seemed to in one of his early media appearances), wouldn't he be helping LE look for that person?

Here's hoping we don't hear a quote like "I was searching, doing my own investigation..."

That would be the simplest explanation and I WANT to believe that Ayla is alive and safe. (That alone is keeping me on the fence.)

It is just SO hard to believe this based on what we have heard from LE, and the lack of JD's family being in the news. Even with PD saying "Talk to my lawyer" - why isn't the lawyer talking beyond saying that his clients have said everything they know? What the heck is that? How about "Please bring Ayla home! We miss her so much!"

If JD had an inkling of who took Ayla #as he seemed to in one of his early media appearances#, wouldn't he be helping LE look for that person?

Here's hoping we don't hear a quote like "I was searching, doing my own investigation..."

BBM ~ Scary isn't it that the speaker of that statement is free, she kept her mouth shut, and now other several others have followed her example.
:furious:

Ayla was with JD for 2 months. That would basically only leave 2 weeks of the time she was with him that she did not have the soft cast.

Also the temperature from October 2011-December 16, 2011 had a few warm days but mostly daytime temperatures that I would think (from a mother's standpoint) would require long sleeves, a sweater or a coat.
http://www.almanac.com/weather/history/ME/Waterville/2011-11-05

I searched pictures on Ayla and found these with long sleeves, sweater or coat:

one picture where she has on a pink long sleeved outfit going down a slide - no soft cast;
(can't find a good link for this one but if you search google images you will see it)
the pictures where she has a striped coat/sweater over a pink shirt and is playing in the yard at PD's house (I can see neighbors house in the pics) - no soft cast;
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=300148
a couple of pictures where she has on a pink/white coat but you can't see if her arm is in the sleeve;
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/category/ayla-reynolds/
long sleeve pj's - no soft cast;
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/01/17/report-aylas-mom-wants-polygraph-test
then the video of her dancing in long sleeve pj's - no soft cast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8jvwsJ1dIE&feature=channel_video_title

So are we to assume these pictures were taken prior to November 5th when she was taken to the ER? Not one picture after the accident?

No 1st Thanksgiving pictures ? - this was JD's 1st holidays with Ayla. I remember PD showing a red dress for Ayla for Christmas but where are the pics with a Christmas tree, sitting in Santa's lap, was she only getting a dress and no toys ?

She was reported missing 9 days before Christmas. Had anybody anywhere gotten gifts more than a red dress for Ayla? In most cases there would be a pile of presents waiting for the missing child to come home.

I am really starting to wonder if she was gone before December 16th like some of you have mentioned.

I'd like to know what the Dp's have done in holidays past and how it compares to this last season.

I notice TR has provided info to personalize Ayla such as favorite cartoons, food, etc. Have the Dp's given any info such as that? Have they talked about anything they did with Ayla in the month leading up to her disappearance?

This may have to be removed, because I do not have a source, but aren't they saying that Ayla or Phoebe cut their foot? That would explain some blood "innocently" I guess.

The cut foo speculation comes from comments on social sites I believe by Bob Vear. They wre not given by anyone in the house that I recall. Bob suggesed that maybe Phoebe cut her foot.

So are we to assume these pictures were taken prior to November 5th when she was taken to the ER? Not one picture after the accident?

Respectfully snipped

I believe there were pictures taken. We just don't have them for whatever reason. Ron Reynolds talked about pictures in an interview with Nancy Grace.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/28/ng.01.html

REYNOLDS: Because I knew from pictures that I got sent to me through cameras is when I would see my granddaughter when she was with her father.

Of course, we have no way of knowing when the pictures were sent. It could've been prior to the broken arm.

What is most disturbing that except to defend themselves, no one on JP's side of the family has anything to say about Ayla in a very long time...nothing such as "ignore the police, she was abducted, please look for her" or anything else that would show in good faith that they truly believe that happened...JMO

Possibly they know who abducted Ayla and by keeping quiet they are allowing LE to do their jobs and hunt out this other person. Who cares if the public thinks they are guilty if it will save the child. That is my KISS method.
I also think TR believes somewhat of what JP has told her. She is just to sedate waiting for answers.

The cut foo speculation comes from comments on social sites I believe by Bob Vear. They wre not given by anyone in the house that I recall. Bob suggesed that maybe Phoebe cut her foot.

A victim's advocate for TR who posts on here mentioned that the DiPietro's (or JP's?) excuse for the blood was that Ayla had cut her foot.

Possibly they know who abducted Ayla and by keeping quiet they are allowing LE to do their jobs and hunt out this other person. Who cares if the public thinks they are guilty if it will save the child. That is my KISS method.
I also think TR believes somewhat of what JP has told her. She is just to sedate waiting for answers.

Law enforcement has ruled out the abduction story though, and stated that the "one side" of Ayla's isn't talking about her in the media. They have asked the families NOT to stay silent about Ayla.

Respectfully snipped

I believe there were pictures taken. We just don't have them for whatever reason. Ron Reynolds talked about pictures in an interview with Nancy Grace.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/28/ng.01.html

Of course, we have no way of knowing when the pictures were sent. It could've been prior to the broken arm.

If RR has pics of Ayla after the soft cast was put on, I wish he would share them. Otherwise the pics he saw might be the ones we are seeing also which seem to be before the accident.

:waitasec:Is anyone else having trouble figuring out ocram's razor on this one?

No not at all, Occam's razor is a principle that generally contends that, from among competing hypotheses, selecting the one that makes the fewest new assumptions usually provides the correct one, and that the simplest explanation will be the most plausible until evidence is presented to prove it false.

In this case the simplest and most obvious explanation is she came to harm and they are covering up.

Get the cuffs out......I have had enough of the abducted baby, I don't know nuthin' routine.

The fact that LE is still chasing down JD's whereabouts and associates on the 14th/15th convinces me that they too are not convinced that Ayla was in that house at all on the night of the 16th. MOO

http://www.wmtw.com/r/30507294/detail.html

Store Turns Over Video In Connection With Reynolds Investigation

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/30507294/detail.html#ixzz1n2EhU9aU

Thanks for the find, Naturallyme!

At first I thought they were letting the media show the public (therefore,US, WS'ers (-: ) the tape, and I got all excited!

Didn't the police already get the chance to see the tape? Or were they just told by the convenience store owner what the 3 "gentlemen" (cough! cough!) looked like?

Does anyone know if the police had a search warrant for the DiPietro home, or was consent given to search?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member