Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am sorry that yesterday's post sounded so darn bleak. Dammit! I believe that the weakest links in JD's crew are ED and CR. What makes them weak is that they each have a child, small and helpless. I think it is possible that precise threats were made specifically to ED and CR, depicting in gruesome detail what would be done to their child if they squealed. That would be the source of the "glue" that seals the mouths of these two mothers. I don't think blind loyalty is what keeps them from blurting out the truth.
I recall that PD moved quickly to obtain a defense attorney for herself and ED. That in itself is telling. Ask me no questions and ha-ha, now I'll not answer anyway. As to CR, I think she has a defense attorney, but is not going to reveal that info unless she is trapped. In fact, CR has said nothing publicly throughout this entire ordeal. Has CR even taken a LD?
I wonder if there is an "enforcer" who is seeing to it that nothing leaks out. Could that "enforcer" be LD?
I don't want to give these monsters any credit for being smart - they aren't smart, just slippery slimebag slugs. So far they have been lucky - so far. But that clock keeps ticking, the jail gates haven't rusted out, and sweet little Ayla, who is no more, needs justice for what they did to her.

IMHO

Kennebec Journal (July 18 at 10:27 AM)

'Nothing substantial' found during river search for Ayla Reynolds

http://www.kjonline.com/news/nothing-substantial-from-searches_2012-07-17.html

snip
WATERVILLE -- Investigators didn't find anything substantial in the Kennebec River or along its banks during a renewed search for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds on Tuesday.

Beginning about 8:30 a.m., 13 divers from the Maine State Police and the Maine Warden Service entered the water above the Brookfield Power Dam and below the Lockwood Dam at the Hathaway Creative Center. On land and on boats, nine cadaver dogs from both agencies and the Maine Search and Rescue Dogs joined the search, Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said during an afternoon news conference.

"Nothing substantial was located," McCausland said. "This is not the end. We will continue to look. We will continue to search. We will continue to dive."

When asked what he meant by "substantial," McCausland skirted the question.

"I don't want to get into specifics," he said.

I am sorry that yesterday's post sounded so darn bleak. Dammit! I believe that the weakest links in JD's crew are ED and CR. What makes them weak is that they each have a child, small and helpless. I think it is possible that precise threats were made specifically to ED and CR, depicting in gruesome detail what would be done to their child if they squealed. That would be the source of the "glue" that seals the mouths of these two mothers. I don't think blind loyalty is what keeps them from blurting out the truth.

I recall that PD moved quickly to obtain a defense attorney for herself and ED. That in itself is telling. Ask me no questions and ha-ha, now I'll not answer anyway. As to CR, I think she has a defense attorney, but is not going to reveal that info unless she is trapped. In fact, CR has said nothing publicly throughout this entire ordeal. Has CR even taken a LD?

I wonder if there is an "enforcer" who is seeing to it that nothing leaks out. Could that "enforcer" be LD?

I don't want to give these monsters any credit for being smart - they aren't smart, just slippery slimebag slugs. So far they have been lucky - so far. But that clock keeps ticking, the jail gates haven't rusted out, and sweet little Ayla, who is no more, needs justice for what they did to her.

IMHO

:seeya: :goodpost: :goodpost:

BBM: I agree : the "weakest link" are ED and CR ...

JMO and MOO ... but I do believe that Lance is the "enforcer" ... while it is "possible" that he may not have been at the house that night, there is NO DOUBT IMO that he KNOWS "something" !

:banghead: And I am so frustrated that all Lance got was a "slap on the wrist" for that fight he started ...

You are so "right on" that this crew is NOT "smart" -- so far, they have been "lucky" ... but one day their "luck" is going to run out !

Oh, one more thing : I do not think your post from yesterday sounded "bleak" ... I always look forward to reading your posts on Ayla !

:cheers:

Bumping you back up beautiful baby girl...where are you?

Wow Miss Ayla, you almost went to page three...ain't gonna happen! Back to page one...

I am so frusterated and burnt out. I am so tired of having no answers and hearing nothing new. What is going on? Why aren't there answers? I understand that cases are not solved over night, but it has been over 7 months and we are no further along than we were in January. What is going on?!

Where are you Baby Ayla?

So tired of the ICA effect. Murder child. hide body. Avoid arrest prosecution.

Sigh.

:bump: :bump: little Bug Bug.

Although some may forget you...we WILL NOT...show us where you are baby...

Try as I might, I can't keep thoughts of this baby out of my mind. I hate the fact that NOBODY is being held responsible for "terminating" the life out of this helpless baby. Oh hey, forget aiming for the politically correct terminology. I'l call it like I see it, MURDER. Ayla was murdered by SOMEBODY. That somebody was cold, callous and conniving, without a conscience. Now, who could that be?

Try as I might, I can't keep thoughts of this baby out of my mind. I hate the fact that NOBODY is being held responsible for "terminating" the life out of this helpless baby. Oh hey, forget aiming for the politically correct terminology. I'l call it like I see it, MURDER. Ayla was murdered by SOMEBODY. That somebody was cold, callous and conniving, without a conscience. Now, who could that be?

:rocker:

BBM: I totally agree ! I believe she was "murdered" as well ... hmmm ... that life insurance policy Justin took out on Ayla ?

JMO and MOO ... but I have "my opinion" as to WHO did it ... I am just still uncertain as to WHO and HOW MANY of the Waterville 5 participated in the cover-up !

:moo:

:bump:

Still waiting for answers...:what:

This case irritates and angers me more than any other I've followed!

It reeks of premeditation! Some followers don't think so, BUT I think as soon as JD decided to become involved in her life, the plan was already laid. Now who knew what when, I can't say. BUT I think that <modsnip>. .had a plan all along. And that is what irritates me so much! He is SO confident and cocky. . .that makes me think that poor Ayla isn't anywhere near Waterville. I hope I'm wrong and that LE is on to something with all the dives. . .BUT call it whatever you want. . I just got a feeling that it's a red herring. If LE was really on to where Ayla was. . .that big old coward would be running. I can honestly say, I hate him! And "hate" is a strong word for me.

hambirg ~ I agree with you. Cocky Justin is too confident that Ayla will not be found. I think Ayla's tiny body most likely was tightly sealed up in a container so there would be no evidence of decomp in his car trunk. Justin had plenty of time to carry out a "perfect" place to dispose of Ayla, far away from Waterville. Justin is too lazy to have dug a grave, so Ayla could be lying under tons of garbage hundreds of miles away. The other alternative, that she was alive when he left Waterville, is too disturbing to contemplate.
I hate him, and I hate that ugly swamp mudder in Florida for the infamous media-manipulated trial which provided would-be baby killers with examples of what to-do-and-not-to-do to get away with murder.

MOO

If indeed this was a premeditated crime and not something else, then it may have been about child support/expenses of a child. I hate to think that, but I read that some of the many pregnant women who are killed each year are killed for this reason.

Bangor Daily News article + video
(July 29th)

Ayla to be featured on Maine car in &#8216;Fireball Run&#8217; this fall

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/07/...ucers-hit-bangor-to-scope-out-race-locations/

snipped
BANGOR, Maine &#8212; Ayla Reynolds, the Waterville toddler who went missing in December from her father&#8217;s home, will be one of the missing children spotlighted in the upcoming Internet series, &#8220;The Fireball Run.&#8221;

The show&#8217;s Executive Producer J. Sanchez made that announcement Saturday when he and Director Brian Bazala were in Bangor on Saturday scouting locations for the show scheduled to be streamed live in late September.

The show will tell the story of 40 teams as they embark on an eight-day, 14-city, 2,500-mile interactive adventure created to aid in the recovery of missing children.

snip

Each team is assigned a missing child from their home region along with thousands of posters to distribute along the route, Sanchez said. A decal featuring the child is affixed to the vehicle, creating a rolling awareness campaign. Since its first season in 2007 the effort has assisted in the recovery of 38 missing children.

Well now, I bet Justin was just tickled pink to hear about this latest endeavor to put a spotlight on Ayla in September. Would Justin shrink from any more intense media exposure. Justin was a nobody until Ayla "went missing". Justin is still a nobody, a worthless coward that will never willingly speak the truth about where he disposed of tiny helpless little Ayla. Justin, the nobody, thought that without a body that he could outsmart justice. Justin is skulking around sly as a fox, but I hope Ayla's spirit is strong enough to haunt him. I hope that in spite of his lack of remorse, that Ayla gives Justin big nightmares and an occasional revisiting of her last moments. I hope Justin wakes in the middle of the night, thinking he heard her cry out, and he cannot breathe, cannot call out for help. I am so outraged that Justin has caused those who loved Ayla to suffer, and their suffering will be with them for the rest of their lives. I hope that Ayla will "be with" Justin for the rest of his life.
I have no compassion for those that harm children. They deserve no mercy, and should have no right to remain silent.
IMHO

http://www.kjonline.com/news/series-toaid-effortfor-ayla_2012-08-01.html

This year, the Fireball Run will begin Sept. 21 in Independence, Ohio, and end Sept. 29 in Bangor. Two Mainers -- reality TV celebrity Timber Tina Scheer and Maine Office of Tourism Director Carolann Ouellette -- will represent the state and Ayla Reynolds, who was reported missing from her Waterville home Dec. 17, and has been the subject of more than seven months of intense searches and investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back