Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am thinking that Ayla's Mom's Leak about the DiPietro's crime scene has something to do with this renewed interest in the case.

I think Justin threw Ayla into a trashcan. They should search the landfills.

I have faith that Trista's efforts to bring attention to this case again as she has will not go in vain. It's time (way past time) for that sweet baby girl to come home.

A new news story, DHHS has some 'splain to do:

http://www.foxbangor.com/news/local-news/3366-report-ayla-reynolds-terrified-of-father.html

I wonder if this explains why the Maine AG's office hasn't made an arrest.

That is heartbreaking. Rumor is that Phoebe had connections in DHHS. I hope LE is closer to finding Ayla and further evidence to implicate someone in her murder. When those arrests do happen, I think someone in DHHS also needs to be held criminally accountable for what happened to Ayla. How could someone who is trained to protect children be so ice-cold as to snatch a precious little girl from loving family and force her to live with someone she feared so much???

IMO, Phoebe has a big part in whatever happened to Ayla. Do we know where she stayed the night Ayla supposedly disappeared? I wonder if she has any connections to the people/person who own(s) the land that was search yesterday.

Ayla didn't deserve what happened to her. This case burns me up. :furious:

I don't understand parents who blindly defend adult children when babies are involved.

Simpson writes that a Lewiston police officer who accompanied DiPietro to the home, reported Ayla broke down crying -- uncontrollably -- at the sight of her father.

Ayla would suffer a broken arm one month later, while in DiPietro's care.

Simpson reports doctors said the injury was "uncommon" for a then-19-month-old.

http://www.foxbangor.com/news/local-news/3366-report-ayla-reynolds-terrified-of-father.html

So why did that police officer go ahead and follow through with taking her? :banghead:

LE may have found nothing, but....no doubt this will shake the perps up and they will return to the the horrid place they dumped this innocent child. What has our world come to ? Girls having babies in malls and putting them, newly born into Victoria's Secret shopping bags ?

I am clueless how anyone could murder a child, break her arm, or be capable of any of the dreadful things I have read in this case.

Every night I pray that Ayla will be found, and that the families will have closure. This is sickening !! Too many murders of children.I also ask that the perp or perps who did this to baby Ayla have no peace, no comfort, no rest until they do the honorable thing and tell where she is and what they did to her !

The "Active Search" title got my hopes up and all :(

Good to know they're still on the case though

I just don't get it. WHY did the Dipietros need to take Ayla away from Trista's sister? The other baby wasn't taken so there must not have been a real urgency to remove her. Just horrible. Someone needs to answer to this and I hope there will be a lawsuit against the PD and the DHHS worker.

I just don't get it. WHY did the Dipietros need to take Ayla away from Trista's sister? The other baby wasn't taken so there must not have been a real urgency to remove her. Just horrible. Someone needs to answer to this and I hope there will be a lawsuit against the PD and the DHHS worker.

I agree 100%. Someone needs to be accountable for the demise of this precious baby. As a grandmother, I would be livid if I even had an iota of a thought that someone in my home was responsible.

I get physically sick when I think what this little girl went through. Those of us who were abused as children cringe at the thought that her little body is out there and the killer(s) are so far uncharged. Why did JD go take a little girl with DHHS and LE when he never wanted her? JMO

There has to be a special place in heaven for these darlings who are murdered by abusers.

I get physically sick when I think what this little girl went through. Those of us who were abused as children cringe at the thought that her little body is out there and the killer(s) are so far uncharged. Why did JD go take a little girl with DHHS and LE when he never wanted her? JMO
IMO, it was orchestrated by PD, who used intimidation tactics to manipulate people with authority - those who should have used better discretion - because another child in the household would likely lead to more money through child support, WIC and other government agencies.

PD was well aware of what her son was capable of. She gave no thought for Ayla's safety. IMO, PD should and eventually will be charged, as should the other so-called professionals who by-passed the court system and followed PD's orders unquestioningly. :moo:

IMO, it was orchestrated by PD, who used intimidation tactics to manipulate people with authority - those who should have used better discretion - because another child in the household would likely lead to more money through child support, WIC and other government agencies.

PD was well aware of what her son was capable of. She gave no thought for Ayla's safety. IMO, PD should and eventually will be charged, as should the other so-called professionals who by-passed the court system and followed PD's orders unquestioningly. :moo:

Wow! Your post clarifies so much for me!

thanks! :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably
Back