ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyewitness on CNN is confirming “lots of little kids” and families at the bowling alley.
Oh, this hurts my heart reading this. IMO-I heard there were also parent teacher conferences in Lewiston tonight, so I had already thought that maybe they had kid's night while parents were at the conference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley Dumont said her 11-year-old daughter was bowling in a children's bowling league when she heard several shots.

Dumont's father, a retired police officer, then corralled their family into a corner.

"I was laying on top of my daughter. My mother was laying on top of me," Dumont told ABC News.

Dumont said she saw three or four apparent victims.

So, seems the victims are just regular folks having dinner and fun family times. So truly terrifying. We're really not safe anywhere anymore.
It sucks. 22 innocent people whose lives are gone and whose loved ones’ lives are irrevocably damaged. And for what? Some inner rage? Some random vendetta?

These people think they’re some sort of avenging “angels” I guess. But they’re just cowards. Cowardly nothings who feel they need to kill in order to be something.

Well, they don’t get their wish. They end their lives as the nothings they were.

"Reunification center at Auburn Middle School

A reunification center was set up at Auburn Middle School after shootings in Lewiston, state police said.

People who have questions about their loved ones can go to the school at 38 Falcon Drive in Auburn, police said."

It sucks. 22 innocent people whose lives are gone and whose loved ones’ lives are irrevocably damaged. And for what? Some inner rage? Some random vendetta?

These people think they’re some sort of avenging “angels” I guess. But they’re just cowards. Cowardly nothings who feel they need to kill in order to be something.

Well, they don’t get their wish. They end their lives as the nothings they were.

Not to mention the injured, many of whom who will suffer physical and mental trauma for the rest of their lives.

Just because they decided to go to the bowling alley on Wednesday.

It's insanity.

If this guy is active military with easy access to weapons as well as spending time in a mental health facility why weren't his weapons taken away? Isn't there some kind of protocol for someone in the military who is experiencing mental health challenges to remove weapons? This reminds me of the guy who flew from Alaska to Florida who shot and killed numerous people in the airport in 2017. He'd even turned himself in to the FBI after reporting auditory hallucinations from PTSD from an Iraq tour. Why do these people get ignored. It's crazy.

If this guy is active military with easy access to weapons as well as spending time in a mental health facility why weren't his weapons taken away? Isn't there some kind of protocol for someone in the military who is experiencing mental health challenges to remove weapons? This reminds me of the guy who flew from Alaska to Florida who shot and killed numerous people in the airport in 2017. He'd even turned himself in to the FBI after reporting auditory hallucinations from PTSD from an Iraq tour. Why do these people get ignored. It's crazy.
I guess it depends on what they reveal about their mental health issue? Or what’s known about it?

Riley Dumont said her 11-year-old daughter was bowling in a children's bowling league when she heard several shots.

Dumont's father, a retired police officer, then corralled their family into a corner.

"I was laying on top of my daughter. My mother was laying on top of me," Dumont told ABC News.

Dumont said she saw three or four apparent victims.
Awful

Sparetime seems to be a bowling alley. Many, many years ago I was on a Wednesday night bowling league and that's who I am guessing was at the bowling alley. Co-workers of his, I'm wondering? Workplace anger?

idk....just guessing.

jmo
I heard on the news it was " youth night" at the bowling alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman