Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JA says they expected the jury to be able to connect the dots

Exactly. The prosecution overestimated the intelligence of the jurors. The whole time I thought that the defense was underestimating their intelligence and talking down to them. Turns out I had it backwards.

Could be perjury charges for Cindy. Difficult decision to make. Someone else will make that decision. Used to family members doing this. Very important deception (he laughs a little bit).

I hope JA scores a talking head position somewhere. Wouldn't that burn JBs butt?

I am so glad he is doing this interview.....very healing for me

Jeff Ashton says we will never know what happened to Caylee.

Interview over.

I love this man. Just love him. Best wishes, Jeff. God bless you.

Did I hear right in Kerry Sanders report that once she is free, she plans to get pregnant and have another baby! Maybe I did not hear right???

Please say this is not so

Put off retirement for 3 years to work on this case.

Has had other cases that he felt worse about the accused getting away.

The alternate juror is back on GMA. He's SHOCKED that people are so against the verdict. Doh. I have to mute.

I did not know JA was retiring after this case!

Very professional, very respectful. Koodos to him.

I'm glad JA went on GMA. I feel better now because I was hoping the SA were doing OK.

I hope JA scores a talking head position somewhere. Wouldn't that burn JBs butt?

I would be very surprised if he did that. I think - and hope - he will teach law and write books about it. He's got a world of knowledge in his head. It would be great if he would pass it on.

Thanks - caught it just in time.
Sorry to hear he will retire on this horrific note.

To hear the thoughts of the alternate juror is ... idk ? like living in an alternate reality

I am so glad that I got up for this interview. Jeff’s calm demeanor has soothed me so much. In the grand scheme of things one more mother has gotten away with killing her child. The balance of good and evil has not changed. Life is still good.

I hope we see more of JA in his retirement but I did not get the feeling that he was moving on to any other job yet. I had been wondering if any offers had come up but it was not mentioned.

Jeff Ashton....I salute you for a job well done, a career well served and for being a truly good man.

Mr. Ashton is a class act! So happy Caylee had him on her team! If nothing else, one positive of this devastating trial is we got to see a committed, ethical, and wonderful prosecution team at work! I am really struggling to keep the extreme negative feelings I have about this out of my mind. UGH! Just saw they are going to have that ****** Baden on the Today show coming up. Time to turn the TV off! Keep your heads up, everyone! Like OJ, KC will slip up again & Caylee will see justice!!

Casey said in a letter she wrote last year that when she gets out she wants to get pregnant and have a baby. Unbelievable!

Did I hear right in Kerry Sanders report that once she is free, she plans to get pregnant and have another baby! Maybe I did not hear right???

You heard right. That's what she said in the jailhouse letters. Plus she said she wanted to adopt an Irish baby and work to help find missing children. Something about traveling around in an RV. Doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Jeff - what a gracious gentleman! Hat's off to you. Take note, DT. That's how it's done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309
Back