Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The cadaver dog hits were part of a series of pieces of evidence linking a dead body to the trunk. The dogs had a 90+% success rate. The probability of both generating a false positive is less than 2%.

Dr. Furton admitted under oath that chloroform from chemicals and/or decomposing organic matter has a different odor than that of human decomp. He also admitted that the odor from the garbage recovered from the trunk would not have stayed in the car for two years running. His testimony bolstered that of Dr. Vass. The FBI expert who tested the trunk liner came to the same quantitative conclusion as Dr. Vass: concentrations in the parts per million. For air samples, these are tremendous levels.

Chloroform wasn't the murder weapon as argued by the prosecution. It was the duct tape. And no one suggested she made it in the kitchen sink. She could have procurred it from other sources. Perhaps that was a weakness in the state's case. But the duct tape across the face was not. It could not have come from the trash bag unless some incredible forces of nature were condemning Casey Anthony to a long struggle for innocence.

The idea that Casey (or anyone else) made it in the laundry sink is ludicrous.

Have you Googled how to make chloroform? I have and I could have a bottle of it in hand in less than an hour. It takes 3 ingredients, bleach, acetone (preferably something stronger than nail polish remover such as acetone that can be bought at oh...Home Depot) and ice.

Here's what I think. I think they all began discussing the case immediately especially
when they were sent out of the courtroom countless times every single day. Sometimes they were banished to their holding room for an hour or more. What do y'all think they talked about? The weather?
For some reason they took a dislike to the Prosecutors and fell for Baez' fake smile.
I am just sick over this! How could they set her free?

I would have thought there would be an officer with the jury while they were
out of the courtroom, not only at the court house but at the hotel to see that
they didn't congregate together there!

We are just to trust them to heed the judges admonitions???

Yes - no "coincidence" that his retirement coincides with the end of the trial, since he would not be allowed to write a book while still employed by the state.

he had already planned to retire prior to this case and delayed same to see this through trial.

I have heard a lot of people in the last day say that the defense will hit the media scene. Sorry for my ignorance, I've only followed this during the trial. are you saying Baez and Mason made the media circuit during the trial or before? I never saw them on tv. Guess I never see anything wrong with it since you pick a jury supposedly who hasn't followed the case, right>?

Baez was all over the TV three years ago. Anyone/any show that would have him, he was there. Like white on rice. That's why I find it funny that they are saying she was judged in the media. They were just as much part of the media frenzy as anyone.

Not just three years ago, JB was all over the media for the last three years! Over and over again!

And more important, when the state asked for a gag order, such that NO ONE from either side could talk to the media, JOSE BAEZ AND COMPANY FOUGHT THAT GAG ORDER TOOTH AND NAIL. And now they complain about media bias.

The state never got on the t.v. or did any interviews, until it was over.

Just have to say, I couldn't stand the way Dorothy Simms was jumping around looking like a kid. She looked ridiculous.

In session with jeff ashton now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent using smoke signals ;)

He does look sad and disapointed.

I hope this is not the best Pinellas County has to offer. I don't know what happened, but it seems like the jury members' common sense skills leave a lot to be desired. I have not seen any of the RH interviews because I know I couldn't stomach any of them. IMO, he's searching for his 15 minutes. Probably try to write a book. A book that won't sell. It does seem obvious to me (thru common sense) that the 12 discussed this on several occasions.

I so hope all of them will discover all the info that did NOT come into evidence....and then realize their horrific mistake.

JA: Everybody was shocked.

I wish he would come out and make the point that if Caylee's little body would have been found before 6 months, they would have had physical evidence of how she died and there would have been a conviction.

JMO

I hope when JA comes out with a book that he tours with it. I would love to be able to shake his hand. Heck, I'll hug the crap out of him if I can.

I can't even imagine how he feels. I feel horrible and I didn't spend 3 years working on this case only to get a 'NO GUILTY' verdict based on lies! I just don't get how JB can get up there and lie lie lie. I guess Defense attorneys can make anything up and just say anything to get their client off.

I can't even imagine how he feels. I feel horrible and I didn't spend 3 years working on this case only to get a 'NO GUILTY' verdict based on lies! I just don't get how JB can get up there and lie lie lie. I guess Defense attorneys can make anything up and just say anything to get their client off.

ITA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member