Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why is he making the rounds?? If Baez was doing this...........

One thing that I just have to mention with all this insistence that "it all came down" to not knowing COD is that we do know one thing about COD: It wasn't natural causes. The child died through either premeditated murder, or abuse, or negligence. And it takes an adult, the caregiver who is last seen with the child alive, to commit one of those three. The last person to be seen with Caylee was her mother. There is not a shred of reasonable doubt that whatever happened to Caylee, how she died, rests in the hands of Casey. This is why the nation is shocked. Even people who didn't follow it as closely as we did on WS are stunned. It's as if the jury unanimously decided to set common sense, reason, and justice aside.

I like what JA said on The View about the jury only having to look at the photographs to see how Caylee died. And if they chose to not look at the photos then so be it. Still, one wonders how they can sleep at night.

As devastating as it is to try to understand why she wasn't convicted of murder one or manslaughter, I can somewhat maybe kinda sorta understand why the jury had some doubts. Although I still believe that jurors confuse reasonable doubt with all doubt sometimes.

But to say not guilty to aggravated child abuse is absolutely ludicrous to me. She ADMITTED to being present when the child died (thru her defense team claiming accident) and the body ended up taped, bagged and dumped in a swamp. Not calling 911 after an accident, dumping the body and lying about it is aggravated child abuse, correct? Or am I living in an alternate universe right now?

How in the world do they ignore her ending up in a swamp after an accident for which she admitted being present for and lying to police, not just for 31 days, but for 3 years???!!! Please help me before I lost my mind.

BK: (played sound bite from alternate juror)-on tape: how did Caylee die-was not answered...

JA: if u can look at photos...duct tape on child after she was dead>did not make sense to me

I have no doubt Baez will do this.
I believe he's still under a gag order unil after JP sentences ACA tomorrow.

I'm glad it's BK doing this interview. She's asking good questions.

Because millions of people want to hear from one of the team that fought so hard for justice for Caylee. We have not heard from him until now. Unlike the defense team who went on every program they could for three years and who fought tooth and nail against a gag order.

Thank you Mr. Ashton, Ms. Burdick, Corporal Melich and all the rest of the team who fought to make our country safe from murdering criminals. I appreciate your tireless efforts. You did your very best.

BK: did u think about offering her a deal?
JA: ...i can't comment on that...

JA: ...if u believe in t system>u have to believe in t jury

Because millions of people want to hear from one of the team that fought so hard for justice for Caylee. We have not heard from him until now. Unlike the defense team who went on every program they could for three years and who fought tooth and nail against a gag order.

Thank you Mr. Ashton, Ms. Burdick, Corporal Melich and all the rest of the team who fought to make our country safe from murdering criminals. I appreciate your tireless efforts. You did your very best.
I agree, we want to see it the way they did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent using smoke signals ;)

JA: ...the sheriff's office was incredibly thorough; nothing they could have done w/t exception of the detective who could have found t skull in [August?---JA named a month---I'm not sure what month he stated]

I am so appreciative Jeff is doing this. It's very healing to my emotional state.

I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet, but it looks like we will be hearing from other jurors....if the price is right...

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/06/casey...rder-child-caylee-anthony-network-money-jury/

I refuse to watch any interviews from this jury. They are no better than any of the other money-hungry leeches that have tried to capitalize on Caylee Anthony's murder. This should tell you about the priorities of each juror who seeks to make money for themselves over this. I do not think shows and magazines, etc...are thinking clearly either.

Have some respect for Caylee!

What a classy and ethical man--I wish him well in all future endeavors. HOPING HE WRITES A BOOK

JA: ...the sheriff's office was incredibly thorough; nothing they could have done w/t exception of the detective who could have found t skull in [August?---JA named a month---I'm not sure what month he stated]

Yes it was August that he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent using smoke signals ;)

IMO, Jeff Ashton as the only member of the prosecution who can speak to the media started his interviews early to make sure the TRUTH was told. Not the BS Baez will spew about a accidental death and a case that was "never there".

Jeff Ashton, Linda Drane-Burdick and Frank George are heroes. Unfortunately two of them cannot speak (Lawson Lamar doesn't allow it). I'm sorry the state attorney has lost such a talented and amazing prosecutor but I'm glad Mr. Ashton is able to talk to us.

I will not watch one interview by the defense, spend one penny on a magazine or a book that features them and I will never, ever spend one red cent on anything that features Caylee Anthony's killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230
Back