Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder how Geraldo would respond to Cindy's myspace post?

If a mother is so "distorted by years of abuse" that she could party after her child is dead, then how would she have the skills to be a good mother in the first place?

What a classy and ethical man--I wish him well in all future endeavors. HOPING HE WRITES A BOOK

Me too, his passion for Caylee shined through this whole trial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent using smoke signals ;)

Why is he making the rounds?? If Baez was doing this...........

Baez WILL be doing this...for $$$. Right now he's having his publicist lining it alllll up. Ashton is not making any money from these limited interviews.

JA: i don't profess to know t internal workings of t Anthony family---i don't perceive them being any different from anyone else; i didn't perceive them as being incredibly dysfunctional

JA: after indictment GA became much more defensive of Casey, of his family; i always felt he was torn--i always felt sorry for him, for both of them---for that

BK: did u investigate an accidental drowning?
JA: well, in a sense it was [investigated]...had no reason to believe it was...

IMO, JA appearing very humanistic during the interviews that I have seen today; wish this side of him had come across during t trial-for me, it did not. Though I felt ICA was guilty, I was unable to connect with JA during t trial.

IMO, Jeff Ashton as the only member of the prosecution who can speak to the media started his interviews early to make sure the TRUTH was told. Not the BS Baez will spew about a accidental death and a case that was "never there".

Jeff Ashton, Linda Drane-Burdick and Frank George are heroes. Unfortunately two of them cannot speak (Lawson Lamar doesn't allow it). I'm sorry the state attorney has lost such a talented and amazing prosecutor but I'm glad Mr. Ashton is able to talk to us.

I will not watch one interview by the defense, spend one penny on a magazine or a book that features them and I will never, ever spend one red cent on anything that features Caylee Anthony's killer.

Does this mean that we will not be able to see or hear any interviews with Linda Drane-Burdick? I was hoping to hear from her.

Yes, that's what Kathie Belich said. Juror Nr. 7 appeared to be crying.

That's cause she sold out! The rest of the jury wanted to let Casey off and she felt Casey was guilty but went along with them. This is my opinion. If any of them feel guilty they have to live with themselves for the rest of their life with it.

Honestly, I am sorry that JA seems not all that bothered by the outcome. I understand that he is used to things not always turning out the way one wishes, and that he believes that since they did a good job it wasn't their fault (which really would upset him), and that, as he says, he really believes in the system and won't criticize a jury. But I expected a stronger response, somehow.

Baez did it for 3 years and is not finished. FINALLY we get to hear from the other side. FINALLY! They stayed silent and professional for 3 years. I am happy to hear their side. (and that is all I care to hear)

I hope this is being recorded and it can be put on You Tube. Just excellent.

What did JA say about Lee? I caught the last part of it

I don't know, but it makes me feel a little better that he is. After three years of not being able to hear the State's opinion, it's good to hear it now. I'd like to see LDB, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back