Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i saw juror 17 on today show interview. Wow! Is all i can say. He said that will be his one and only interview. Some jurors are writing books. He didnt believe casey killed caylee. :innocent:

do not buy these books!!!do not let them make money off a murdered 3 yr old little girl!!

Not sure if this is the thread to post this in, I came across this very early this morning but couldn't actually get IN to WS, lol... Anyway, I'm still trying to sleuth to see if it's accurate, but IF it is, WOW, our voices & outrage are definitely being heard!! BTW, I found it on a fairly reputable "gossip" site, but won't post the link in case the site isn't allowed to be linked! Mods, please remove it if it's not allowed or move it to a more appropriate thread as you see fit...

12:51am July8,2011
Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.

Sources tell THR that the Paradigm agency has decided not to represent the controversial attorney despite announcing Thursday that it had signed Baez and would be handling him in areas including broadcasting, books, film and TV movie rights.

Sources within the agency did not provide a reason why Baez would not be represented there, but an email went around the agency Thursday night stating, "We have informed Jose Baez tonight that we will not be representing him."

The signing of the defense lawyer did elicit some negative reaction in Hollywood and elsewhere.

No kidding...:banghead::banghead:...I didn't want to believe it either...but the evidence showed...oh that's right they didn't look at that.

When asked about high levels of chloroform in the car where a dead body had obviously been, she just shot back "Cleaning products"- the interviewer did not ask her which cleaning products that would be, or what the evidence told her about cleaning products degrading into Chloroform.
This chick has a predisposition to find against LE no matter what.
I wonder what her own runins with the law have been about.... there is definitely a big chip on her shoulder.

JOSE BAEZ: "Well, we're going to do everything we can at the moment. And we're not going to sit back and take a reactive role like the police are. We're actually taking a proactive role and we're going out there and trying to find her. So we're trying to put all of the pieces of the puzzle together. It's difficult with all of the resources that we don't have that police have but we're not going to sit back and wait for tips to go follow up on them. We're going to go out there and try and follow up on them immediately rather than waiting for a month or so to go by before we actually talk to people who say they have spotted Caylee. It's very frustrating on our part but we are going to move forward the best we can. And quite frankly, that's all we can do."

The fact that J. Ford said it was "easier' to imagine the accidental drowning than the chloroform and duct tape makes me FURIOUS.
Of course it's easier to imagine!!! That's not what this was about! I really need her to go away and quickly. She makes my blood boil.

What a load of Carp. It may be easier on the brain of one without the intellect or inclination to understand and review scientific testimony. :banghead::loser:

I truly believe that even Jose Baez is SHOCKED that 12 people actually fell for his 'theories'.

You could tell by the looks on their faces, the DT was the most shocked. They really didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to believe their story.

Not sure if this is the thread to post this in, I came across this very early this morning but couldn't actually get IN to WS, lol... Anyway, I'm still trying to sleuth to see if it's accurate, but IF it is, WOW, our voices & outrage are definitely being heard!! BTW, I found it on a fairly reputable "gossip" site, but won't post the link in case the site isn't allowed to be linked! Mods, please remove it if it's not allowed or move it to a more appropriate thread as you see fit...

12:51am July8,2011
Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.

Sources tell THR that the Paradigm agency has decided not to represent the controversial attorney despite announcing Thursday that it had signed Baez and would be handling him in areas including broadcasting, books, film and TV movie rights.

Sources within the agency did not provide a reason why Baez would not be represented there, but an email went around the agency Thursday night stating, "We have informed Jose Baez tonight that we will not be representing him."

The signing of the defense lawyer did elicit some negative reaction in Hollywood and elsewhere.

The owner of the company stated that "representing JB is just not who we are".
Bravo!

If I were a juror, I guess I'd have to come out by now and explain what I actually thought because those who have spoken keep stating "WE thought" or "WE did..."I wouldn't like other jurors putting words in my mouth.

If I were a juror, I guess I'd have to come out by now and explain what I actually thought because those who have spoken keep stating "WE thought" or "WE did..."I wouldn't like other jurors putting words in my mouth.

Sheeple..just saying.

The Jurors should just keep to themselves. The more interviews they do, the worse they look! I cannot even imagine how HHJP feels. You could tell yesterday at the sentencing he felt like Caylee Marie Anthony's name needed to be remembered.

Let's express our anger and hope publishers/agencies want nothing to do with JB/KC etc!

The Jurors should just keep to themselves. The more interviews they do, the worse they look! I cannot even imagine how HHJP feels. You could tell yesterday at the sentencing he felt like Caylee Marie Anthony's name needed to be remembered.

I hope they keep talking!

What disturbs me about "we" is that it has been uttered by 2 alternates who did not deliberate (using the term loosely in this case). Also this alternate, who did not vote, saying "we were incompetent". They so very clearly have let us know they discussed the case quite a bit before it was over. This same alternate confirms that they gave credence to the unproven/unsubstantiated claim of GA's incest. And then we have juror number 3 admitting her mind was made up before they got the case, and all of the other disturbing things she has said.

I do not want to hear from any of them, nor do I care who they are. Hope they enjoy writing their books. Hope they and publishers realize most of us will not be lining their lazy pockets. moo and all of that

I hope they keep talking!

I cannot imagine that anyone is going to shell out 50,000 to #6. Who wants to hear what they thought? They did not do what they were instructed to do by the Judge and if I had been on that panel, NOTHING and NO ONE would make me move from the initial straw vote of Murder 1. I do not care how long it would take of if it would be a hung jury.

The two that supposedly initially voted for murder 1 should be ashamed of themselves for not holding firm. JMHO and that is worth:twocents:

The owner of the company stated that "representing JB is just not who we are".
Bravo!

then why did they sign him in the first place:waitasec:

ehh at least our voices are being heard!

I wonder if we will ever know what JA meant??HMMM

Maybe going back to NY with Tony when his classes were over? But then why was she trying to get Amy H. to move into A's house, who she says weren't going to be living there?

I cannot imagine that anyone is going to shell out 50,000 to #6. Who wants to hear what they thought? They did not do what they were instructed to do by the Judge and if I had been on that panel, NOTHING and NO ONE would make me move from the initial straw vote of Murder 1. I do not care how long it would take of if it would be a hung jury.

The two that supposedly initially voted for murder 1 should be ashamed of themselves for not holding firm. JMHO and that is worth:twocents:

I wonder what the two that are holding out for $$$ think they have to say that hasn't already been said by the one's who have already spoken? Didn't they all agree? So what could they possibly add that's new? Especially enough to fill a book!

The fact that J. Ford said it was "easier' to imagine the accidental drowning than the chloroform and duct tape makes me FURIOUS.
Of course it's easier to imagine!!! That's not what this was about! I really need her to go away and quickly. She makes my blood boil.

J Ford is an <modsnip> Period.
Listening to her makes my head hurt, she sounds like Cindy Anthony.
IMO, none of them understood the instructions, listened to the evidence or even knew how to deliberate properly. At least in the OJ trial the glove didn't fit (due to the latex glove) but still, in Caylee's case everything fit.
Casey Anthony killed her daughter and never looked back. I wish I could "get over" this but I just can't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevewho
Back