Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on here for a while, but I just realized I never popped on here to say an official greeting to everyone.
'Ello! My name's Steve, I live in the US in south central Pennsylvania. Occasionally I get around to having horror/crime fiction published, working on a true crime podcast of my own as well with a friend who lives on the other side of the country.

Hi. My name is Ben and I'm from Suffolk, England. I work in the care sector and enjoy my job but have recently become very interested in true crime. I thought I'd join to see if somewhere I could help make a difference alongside you guys. I am starting a course in criminology soon and would like to go on to do some accredited courses as well in the future.

Hi. My name is Ben and I'm from Suffolk, England. I work in the care sector and enjoy my job but have recently become very interested in true crime. I thought I'd join to see if somewhere I could help make a difference alongside you guys. I am starting a course in criminology soon and would like to go on to do some accredited courses as well in the future.
Welcome to Ws lordbmz!
Maybe this forum might be of interest..
United Kingdom Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion* #2

Hey everyone! My Name is Sam from Chicago. I am a major true crime enthusiast. I didnt even know sites like this existed until I saw an episode of where murder lies on ID Discovery which mentioned a Jane Doe's identity being found via online detectives and I thought...where have you guys been all my life?! I feel like I should have been here a long time ago and I cant wait to dive in and pull these cases apart with you guys.

Where is the main Casey Anthony thread?

Caylee Anthony 2 years old

ETA: Found this using the search feature at WS. Keep in mind, thread titles at WS focus on the victims name. Sometimes, I cannot find using the WS feature what I'm looking for, so I head to google and put in "xyx websleuths" and up it pops as a result. I usually search for cases like that when they are on an ID or Dateline tv show and I've never heard of the case nor followed - but the tv show peaks my interest.

HTH @Luna20

Last edited:
Caylee Anthony 2 years old

ETA: Found this using the search feature at WS. Keep in mind, thread titles at WS focus on the victims name. Sometimes, I cannot find using the WS feature what I'm looking for, so I head to google and put in "xyx websleuths" and up it pops as a result. I usually search for cases like that when they are on an ID or Dateline tv show and I've never heard of the case nor followed - but the tv show peaks my interest.

HTH @Luna20

Thanks. I tried Cayley and Casey. The one above on Cayley is for ‘light a candle’.

Hey everyone. I've been fascinated with true crime and knowing everything about victims, perpetrators, the police, etc... I've been this way since I was a kid. I don't know why I didn't think to come find a community like this sooner, but I am glad I did! Hi!

Thanks. I tried Cayley and Casey. The one above on Cayley is for ‘light a candle’.

You are very welcome!

If you hit a thread which is one that has lots, go to the top and "move up" in the organization of threads. As you now can see, there are over 200 threads for just the MAIN case forum here at WS. 227 individual threads! (Also note, WS doesn't do auto correct if you mispell a name like google does e.g. Cayley as you were searching for on terms possibly vs. Caylee... google will find it, WS will not MOO) I saw just this week that another poster.. from April.. mispelled Caylee's name in a thread... so perhaps that is where you got the mispell from?

screenshot.JPG ,

and as you can see many many sticker threads for information in the link I shared for you and others at Caylee Anthony 2 years old . (Not sure which light a candle link was above... but now you have a LOT)

Welcome, and it does take time to learn how to navigate!

Last edited:
You are very welcome!

If you hit a thread which is one that has lots, go to the top and "move up" in the organization of threads. As you now can see, there are over 200 threads for just the MAIN case forum here at WS. 227 individual threads! (Also note, WS doesn't do auto correct if you mispell a name like google does e.g. Cayley as you were searching for on terms possibly vs. Caylee... google will find it, WS will not MOO) I saw just this week that another poster.. from April.. mispelled Caylee's name in a thread... so perhaps that is where you got the mispell from?

View attachment 299376 ,

and as you can see many many sticker threads for information in the link I shared for you and others at Caylee Anthony 2 years old . (Not sure which light a candle link was above... but now you have a LOT)

Welcome, and it does take time to learn how to navigate!

Thanks for the tips!

Hi all!
I’m fairly new to WS, just wanted to say that I’m excited to be a part of this. I have always been intrigued by crime in general and this is right up my alley. I’m currently browsing and familiarizing myself with the site as it is quite overwhelming.
Have a good day everyone!!

JW
Same here!!

Hi all!
I’m fairly new to WS, just wanted to say that I’m excited to be a part of this. I have always been intrigued by crime in general and this is right up my alley. I’m currently browsing and familiarizing myself with the site as it is quite overwhelming.
Have a good day everyone!!

JW
Same here!!

hello everyone! ive just joined. you all may call me ghost and i live in the USA. ive always been interested in solving crimes, and thats what lead me to being here :) im looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi, I'm new here.
I live in Gurgaon, India.
I developed some interest in true crime after watching Forensic Files last year.
Do we have a chatbox ?

Just joined Websleuths, been watching The Killing Season and saw the mentions on there for the site, so thought I would sign up. I live in Scotland with my partner and very interested in the forensic side of things.

Just joined Websleuths, been watching The Killing Season and saw the mentions on there for the site, so thought I would sign up. I live in Scotland with my partner and very interested in the forensic side of things.
Welcome to Ws Donnie McG,!

Hi and thankyou for accepting me .Now does anyone have any info with regards to recent crimes in n.b particular city of saint .john .I have a particular crime in mind but the involved were dismissed for whatever reasons and a 27 year old girl died from unspeakable injuries .Let me make one thing clear ,the involved criminals are bad dudes so even the police are afraid of them .Thank you And if u think Canada is this wonderful sweet generous kind country ,think again .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member