Meet & Greet for New Members

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm PetRify, I'm new here. I'm from Alabama and I've always been obsessed with unsolved mysteries and murders. I'm currently a returning college student at the age of 30 studying Criminal Justice, and I'm working on starting both a true crime and an unsolved mysteries podcast. Wish me luck!

We r missing our Uncle since 1961. He possibly had amnesia as reported by a relative of his and is also in syracuse post saying that. He was on medical pass from Brooklyn State Hospital on way to visit and stay for time with his sister (her birthday also) with a gift which was recovered for her 2 year old. Luggage arrived, not him. My husband's uncle. I woke up one morning feeling his presence although never met him, went to computer and found NOTHING, not even a mention of his missing although reported to police in person and letters to all the stations by family .....flyers everywhere.... I knew hardly anything and although reported to police, we have police paperwork (some) they could never find his file and didn't have him as a missing person which he has been,so it was all screwed up! no movement on ss supposedly....all his bros and sis and mom suffered not knowing. His move lived another 50 years thinking of him daily, they lived together. We are the many neices and nephews who have no answers. Was Never married, no kids, olive complexion light, smoked cigarettes, was a Jewish cantor, orthodox. He was pious. On the bus a priest was sitting next to him who was a witness. Family hired attorney's office (detective we believe) the trail was cold they wrote family.....at least where is his body or is he freakily alive today at 99? David Mines on Namus. You can write me with info.....he possibly got off at Buffalo, left home in Brooklyn to go on trip. The bus was rerouted, he had called his mom by phone and said he was ok.

We r missing our Uncle since 1961. He possibly had amnesia as reported by a relative of his and is also in syracuse post saying that. He was on medical pass from Brooklyn State Hospital on way to visit and stay for time with his sister (her birthday also) with a gift which was recovered for her 2 year old. Luggage arrived, not him. My husband's uncle. I woke up one morning feeling his presence although never met him, went to computer and found NOTHING, not even a mention of his missing although reported to police in person and letters to all the stations by family .....flyers everywhere.... I knew hardly anything and although reported to police, we have police paperwork (some) they could never find his file and didn't have him as a missing person which he has been,so it was all screwed up! no movement on ss supposedly....all his bros and sis and mom suffered not knowing. His move lived another 50 years thinking of him daily, they lived together. We are the many neices and nephews who have no answers. Was Never married, no kids, olive complexion light, smoked cigarettes, was a Jewish cantor, orthodox. He was pious. On the bus a priest was sitting next to him who was a witness. Family hired attorney's office (detective we believe) the trail was cold they wrote family.....at least where is his body or is he freakily alive today at 99? David Mines on Namus. You can write me with info.....he possibly got off at Buffalo, left home in Brooklyn to go on trip. The bus was rerouted, he had called his mom by phone and said he was ok.
Welcome to Ws!
Here is the Ws thread..
NY - NY - David Mines, 41, New York City, Dec 22, 1961

Hello! I am excited to finally join the conversation here. I am a 30 something male from Nebraska. In school, I studied Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Forensic Science, and Behavioral Psychology. Over the past few months, my interest in true crime has grown. I look forward to conversing with you guys.

After years of lurking, I have finally joined this forum. I am twenty years old, with one of my many interests being unsolved mysteries and disappearances (particularly those from the eighties on back, cold cases, particularly from parks and other remote areas). I am from northern Ontario, Canada.
No fancy degrees or special education even approaching that of the gentleman above me, just an interest in the subject.
I look forward to meeting some of you.

Hi, I'm PetRify, I'm new here. I'm from Alabama and I've always been obsessed with unsolved mysteries and murders. I'm currently a returning college student at the age of 30 studying Criminal Justice, and I'm working on starting both a true crime and an unsolved mysteries podcast. Wish me luck!

Hello Nice to meet you Petrify- I totally get where your coming from I am obsessed with it to and love that y our going to school for it so we definitely have something in common, I plan to work in an investigation unit in relations to this type of things so hopefully this site brings lots of good ideas for your schooling... Happy hunting :)

Hello everyone,
Name is Velocity, and I'm located in the Montana area and have been looking around for a site like this for ever, and am glad that I stumbled apon this while watching a documentary series on the LISK cases, and I find it interesting that he/she has yet to be caught. I am currently pursing a criminal justice associates degree and hoping to go into some type of investigations that is based on stuff like this, I simply love the fact that its all a jigsaw puzzle at this point to figure it all out and that's the beauty of it. Of course for the victims and families not so much and I hope that this case if it isn't already solved hopefully it gets solved soon..

Welcome to Ws to one and all, it is wonderful to "meet" new members here!

Welcome to WS, Helpme. I’m sorry to learn about your husband’s Uncle. Do you know where the priest is- the last to see him alive? Also, please copy your post to the link Dotr gave you, so WSers know a little more of David Mines’ story.

Hello everyone, long time lurker here. Finally decided to register as I've now finished my Undergraduate Degree in Psychology (First class with Hons- woo!) And am going on to get my Masters in Forensic Psychology this year (so have a little time to contribute some more.) Particularly interested in missing persons/unsolved mysteries. I hope to see y'all around :)

Hello everyone, long time lurker here. Finally decided to register as I've now finished my Undergraduate Degree in Psychology (First class with Hons- woo!) And am going on to get my Masters in Forensic Psychology this year (so have a little time to contribute some more.) Particularly interested in missing persons/unsolved mysteries. I hope to see y'all around :)
Welcome to WS & best wishes with your Masters. I hope you come back & register as a “verified expert” in a couple years. Lots of WSers very interested in your field!

I'm new here and looking to follow some new cases. I have a huge interest in open source investigations ranging in different things such as murders, missing people, finding criminals and other odds and ends. I come from another website that has a very bad reputation but are very known for finding terrorist cells and bike lock attacker and more. I'm not here for any agenda just here to research.

I have two things I enjoy the most in my life open source investigations and metal detecting relics. I would say I enjoy working but then I would be lying. I hope to become friends with everyone and learn much as I can. I hope everyone respects my choice to remain anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16