Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Newbie from the Dallas, TX, area. I've been been dabbling in true crime for only a couple of months but have never personally experienced the mysterious and/or tragic loss of a friend or family member. However, I have an indescribable empathy toward those who have.

I'm drawn to the level of skill and thoughtfulness and intellect I've seen around here as I've been lurking. In fact, I'm quite intimidated to post anywhere on this site because my reasonably decent research skills don't compare with the legendary work I've seen many of you all accomplish!

I look forward to learning from you all and, hopefully, contributing to the community. If I can help with even one case, it'll be a major life accomplishment for me.

Thank you for all that you do!
Welcome to Ws Anastatia, nice to have you here, don't hesitate to post, just jump right in - the water is fine!

Hello , guys ! <modsnip: Removed personally identifying information> I’m 22 from Alexandria , Egypt .. so maybe I am totally a Stranger *judging by the place* .. Currently I’m a University student at faculty of Arts (Department of Sociology) & been invested into Psychology studies ..

I'm a big fan of Crime-Stories .. I spend hours reading about the Origins of the most infamous Serial Killers around the World <US in particular>
Previously , I used to read them as creepy tales whenever I feel curious & bored and that’s it , but now there's that uncomfortable & insomniac feeling when there's something SO uncovered and hidden >> so far away from the Truth AND discussing it could make huge changes ..

so yeah , that's why i feel like being in here . happy to be here with you all !

I’m currently interested in the following Cases (Walker County Jane Doe & Debra Jackson – Zodiac Killer – the disappearance of Maura Murray) if anyone would like to share info & theories . I hope to be a positive Addition to the Community , Thank you all & have a great day ! .

Last edited by a moderator:
Greeting to all <modsnip: removed personally identifying information>. I currently reside in Northeast Ohio a transplant from Chicago. While serving in the Army from 1997 - 2014 I obtained two masters degrees in Criminology and Forensic Psychology. I am passionate about trying to dive into the mind of a suspect by examining their crimes. I hope I can be of use to anyone who needs it and I look forward to helping bring closure and justice to victims and the family of victims. Lets solve some cold cases. I'm always up for a great challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I've been always interested in true crime. I started watching Forensic Files when I was young (around 7 years old) and this interest continued to grow. More specifically, I've grown interested in the unidentified. Something about a person/persons that has no name always bothered me and the idea of dying without anyone knowing that you're dead struck me.

The case that still sticks with me is the Isdal Woman. Something about her case just pulls me in. Considering the progress that's been made with technology within the years, I'm hoping cases like hers can begin to be pieced together.

Hello!

I've been always interested in true crime. I started watching Forensic Files when I was young (around 7 years old) and this interest continued to grow. More specifically, I've grown interested in the unidentified. Something about a person/persons that has no name always bothered me and the idea of dying without anyone knowing that you're dead struck me.

The case that still sticks with me is the Isdal Woman. Something about her case just pulls me in. Considering the progress that's been made with technology within the years, I'm hoping cases like hers can begin to be pieced together.
Welcome to Ws Krispin!
Norway - Norway - Isdalen, WhtFem 503UFNOR, multiple aliases, multilingual, Nov'70

50 year old mom and grandma here. I have always been interested in crime, every since I was a little girl. My father was a police officer when i was little, and that kind of got me started on my interest. There has only ever been one case my husband has refused to let me discuss and that is the Laci Peterson case. That one tore me up and I had to step back from any kind of "sleuthing" for a while. Other than that, I am usually pretty good at keeping the emotions in check, and he doesn't mind me watching tv or documentaries or discussing cases with others, which is a good thing, because most of my tv habits revolve around those types of shows.

Hello!

Welcome, Krispin. Have you located the Missing and UID threads yet ? If not, let us know and we'll post some links for you.

Welcome here! You are among like-minded friends. I think our shared interest in true crime has its roots in a desire to protect ourselves and our loved ones, for some, personal experiences and for most, empathy for others.

:) Welcome to the site. The Gabriel Fernandez case is the one that got to me. I was depressed for a while after watching the documentary on Netflix.
It's good to have you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member