Melissa Huckaby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could she possibly have filled that bag with if it were really full of supplies to redo her classroom? It is a huge bag!!

Yes I do. I don't appreciate that from you. Very demeaning. Please stop this type of post to me and others.
Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. :( The articles give no indication she was harmed by someone else or coerced into saying the things she said to reporters. Her words speak for themselves, imo. It was as if she were placing herself in all these places on purpose, but giving excuses for being there.

Posted this on the other thread...hope it is okay to post here as well...

NBC 11 Bay Area is reporting Huckaby is saying she was questioned by investigators a few months ago after taking a 7 year old to the park....7 year old came back with narcotics in her system....Benzo? I don't know what that is.

Posted this on the other thread...hope it is okay to post here as well...

NBC 11 Bay Area is reporting Huckaby is saying she was questioned by investigators a few months ago after taking a 7 year old to the park....7 year old came back with narcotics in her system....Benzo? I don't know what that is.

From Wikipedia:

The benzodiazepines (pronounced /ˌbɛnzəʊdaɪˈæzəˌpiːn/, often abbreviated to "benzos") first introduced to the market in 1960 are a commonly prescribed class of psychoactive drugs with varying sedative, hypnotic, anxiolytic (antianxiety), anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant and amnesic properties.

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. :( The articles give no indication she was harmed by someone else or coerced into saying the things she said to reporters. Her words speak for themselves, imo. It was as if she were placing herself in all these places on purpose, but giving excuses for being there.

It truely is weird but everyone is feeling a conviction & justice in this case. It's so close and just threw out a maybe which sounded more possible than a razor blade accident down the throat.

She made herself involved in this case kind of by speaking out. I just wondered what her illness was and speculated upon it. Trying not too be to judgemental.

Just now on NBC Bay Area News, Jodi Hernandez reporting:
She spoke to Melissa on the phone today.
• Melissa told her she found the note on her way home from the vigil the night after Sandra disappeared. She told her she found it near Sandra's home.
Jodi asked if she gave it to the police right away, but Jodi was not clear as to what Melissa's answer was to that question.
• Regarding some other little kid and drugs, I honestly spaced out on that. Something about a little 7 year old that she took to the pool and the kid was found to have some drug in her system ??????
• And, Melissa's car is currently parked in front of the Tracy Police Station. Jodi did not know what, if anything, that means.

From Wikipedia:

The benzodiazepines (pronounced /ˌbɛnzəʊdaɪˈæzəˌpiːn/, often abbreviated to "benzos") first introduced to the market in 1960 are a commonly prescribed class of psychoactive drugs with varying sedative, hypnotic, anxiolytic (antianxiety), anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant and amnesic properties.

Thank you!!!

Now if Sandra's autopsy shows these....I'd say that's a smoking gun...

I would think that you would store those type of things in a plastic container and store some where at the church. When I had a Sunday School class that is what I did. I wouldn't ever think to carry things other than clothing in my luggage. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it, I have just never thought to do so.

If I am buying things to take somewhere, like church or classroom, I usually keep them in the bags from the store where I bought them, and transport them in those same bags. I would never transfer them from the story bags to a suitcase. :waitasec:

It truely is weird but everyone is feeling a conviction & justice in this case. It's so close and just threw out a maybe which sounded better than a razor blade accident down the throat.

She made herself involved in this case kind of by speaking out. I just wondered what her illness was and speculated upon it. Trying not to be to judgemental.
Perhaps it is true about the razor blades...but I have serious doubts about that rumor. (I haven't seen anything which backs it up yet.) I would think it would require many surgeries to repair her GI tract from A to Z and would take months not days, but I could be wrong.

I could see her possibly trying to commit suicide by drinking something which could cause internal bleeding tho. However, she didn't get ill until a few days after Sandra went missing unless I missed something. I would think if she had gotten beaten or raped...she would have been in the hospital in ICU within 24 hours. She was at the vigil the night after Sandra went missing and the night she supposedly found the note. Not certain when she entered the hospital, but got out Thursday.

Wow, the 7 year olds family must have really suspected something if they took the child to be tested for drugs. All that, and nothing was proven I guess since Melissa was still out in the public. What a crying shame if it's true.

Thank you!!!

Now if Sandra's autopsy shows these....I'd say that's a smoking gun...
Except they must not have connected the drugs or the drugging of the other child back to her. I wonder if we can find anything on such a case? Time to go hunting!

Wow, the 7 year olds family must have really suspected something if they took the child to be tested for drugs. All that, and nothing was proven I guess since Melissa was still out in the public. What a crying shame if it's true.
Sandra was 8. Makes me wonder what Melissa's connection to both girls really were now.

Except they must not have connected the drugs or the drugging of the other child back to her. I wonder if we can find anything on such a case? Time to go hunting!

Unless Sandra's case opens the doors for the connection.

Sandra was 8. Makes me wonder what Melissa's connection to both girls really were now.

I believe her daughter is 5 and played with (at least) Sandra.

I wonder more about who Melissa is possibly covering up for....

So the other little girl was 3 years older than her 4 year old. Why isn't her child playing with children of the same age group 3-4 and 4-5?

Sexual predators often have a certain age group they prefer. This is why I question the 7-8 year olds hanging out and playing with such a young girl to begin with...as most don't want to be bothered by such young ones, but it appears the mother selects this age group for her child to be around. Red flag to me.

Unless Sandra's case opens the doors for the connection.

I believe her daughter is 5 and played with (at least) Sandra.

I wonder more about who Melissa is possibly covering up for....

Bold by me.....If you just wait a day or two she will probably tell you. She seems full of stories!

Bold by me.....If you just wait a day or two she will probably tell you. She seems full of stories!
LOL I know this isn't funny...but I was thinking the same thing! (Except not sure she is covering for anyone else) I was thinking she will give us the "rest of the story..." very soon if they let her keep talking to Tracy Press reporters. ;)

Have you ever seen anything quite like this, White Hawk?!

lol. TRUE! I have a feeling she'll be inserting herself all over the place in the next few days.

She was very freely speaking to the media tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV