Men Who've Murdered Their Wives: A Comprehensive List Compiled by Our Sleuthers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What if you believe her husband killed your friend and it’s only a gut feeling. What if it has been over 5 years and everyone just accepted what her husband said happened? What if you feel as if your dead friend has been nudging you over the past 5 years? Can I even do anything about it?

What if you believe her husband killed your friend and it’s only a gut feeling. What if it has been over 5 years and everyone just accepted what her husband said happened? What if you feel as if your dead friend has been nudging you over the past 5 years? Can I even do anything about it?
You can try to locate the investigators who originally took on the case and ask to speak with them about your concerns. There is a case local to me in Northeast Pennsylvania. Melissa Rocuba was shot by her husband Bruno in 2013. He gave investigators several versions of what occurred. Nine years later, with new evidence, he has been charged with her shooting death. His court case is currently pending.

Former Missouri City Police Officer Who Hired Hitman To Kill Wife Scheduled To Be Executed Tuesday

KHOU 11 - Jan 9, 2023

Is there a thread for Farah Fratta's 1994 murder?

The two accomplices, Howard Guidry and Joseph Prystash, both remain on death row for Farah's murder but do not have execution dates.

They previously had their verdicts overturned and received new trials but convicted again, and still appealing. They've attracted big name attorneys in the past that represented them pro-bono.

I'd forgotten about the Fratta murder but was updating another wife killer's thread, David Temple (Belinda Temple), and just happened to come across news that Robert Fratta was executed in January.

Frank Simon -Tammy Simon
Roger McDowell-Dawna Wright -pregnant
Juan Mendez Jr., -Whitney Mendez
Jims Beneche -Mary Ravenell
Kristopher Parker -Tiffany Parker
Joshua Bean-Heather Norris
Tom Toolan-Beth Lochtefeld
Clinton Ray Egbert-Tami Egbert
Omar Mora-Lisa Mora
Valentin Luna-
Everette Simpson-Estelle Simpson-Virginia Hudson-Ruby Richardson
John Peek-Carol Marlin-kasi Peek
Jake Taylor-Rachel Pendray
Shundavian Brooks-Nefertiti Williams
Michael Nock-Danielle Apodaca
Victor Serrato-Miriam Carmona -pregnant
John W. Graves Jr., -Angela Readance
Mark Bowling-Julie Bowling
Hi I know this is older than dirt but I'm Rachel Pendrays cousin. I was 16 when she was murdered, but it wasn't by her husband or even a boyfriend. He was a guy she helped on campus with a MH issue and befriended like she did everyone and he became a stalker. Just wanted it said for posterity.

Hi I know this is older than dirt but I'm Rachel Pendrays cousin. I was 16 when she was murdered, but it wasn't by her husband or even a boyfriend. He was a guy she helped on campus with a MH issue and befriended like she did everyone and he became a stalker. Just wanted it said for posterity.
You are correct. The post is in error. I’m so very sorry about your cousin Rachel @locke_. :-(

Last edited:
Reactions: GRT
On June 28, 2015 Mark Sievers had his wife Dr. Teresa Sievers bludgeoned to death in their home in Bonita Springs Fl while he was out of town. Killers Curtis Wayne Wright is serving 25 years and Jimmy Ray Rogers is serving life. Mastermind Mark Sievers has been sentenced to death. The motive involved over $4 million in life insurance policies on Teresa, as well as the fear she would take their two children away in a divorce.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back