ACTIVE SEARCH MEXICO - Cameron Donaldson, adult, Canadian dive trainer, Playa Las Rocas, Cozumel, 16 Mar 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Search efforts underway to find Quebec diver missing in waters off Cozumel

Teams are scouring the waters off Cozumel, Mexico in a desperate search for man from the Lachute region who has been missing since Saturday.

Cameron Donaldson, an experience diver, was reported missing by his mother after a dive in Playa Las Rocas, according to local reports.

View attachment 175039

Some additional information I got from that article is that he lives part of the year in Cozumel, and often scuba dives with his mother. That explains why his mother reported him missing so quickly.

Some additional information I got from that article is that he lives part of the year in Cozumel, and often scuba dives with his mother. That explains why his mother reported him missing so quickly.
It was reported that he was diving with his Mom but she returned to shore and he did not. Currents in that area are fast and dangerous. More information on a Go Fund Me Page sent up to help secure aerial search planes. *modsnip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw they raised $40,000 to search for him back in 2019 but can't find much since.
A memorial for Donaldson was planned for April 21 2019 in Cozumel. A second memorial was planned for early July in Waskaganish.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N2URIQ
Back