MI - Active shooter at Michigan State University. Fatalities Reported. 13 Feb '23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Run, Hide, Fight," MSU said in an alert to students. "Run means evacuate away from danger if you can do so safely, Hide means to secure-in-place, and Fight means protect yourself if no other option."

foxnews.com/us/michigan-state-university-issues-shelter-place-order-shots-fired-campus

You are so sweet.. I will, She is on a stream chat with her friends so that helps and she is just off campus in an apartment across, so not in a dorm. But it is the kind of scary a 22 yr old should not have to go through and we are from Lake Orion and just went through Oxford with friends
I am not far so while they are saying nobody allowed on campus right now, I can run there in the morning if allowed for you.

I am glad she is in contact with you and praying for all of you.

I can only imagine a young adult and the fear she and her friends and the students are having.
Everything shut down right now, but one of my best friends lives there and I am not far away so if you or she need anything, just let me know.

Source

Brian Hall reports of shots heard. Reporter reminds of possible fake calls.
yes--we had local right here in town last week at a high school that ended up being fake so at first we were all thinking same thing, but this is not fake at the campus, from what I am hearing locally and on the news.
Prayers for everyone there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back