MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me when Ally moved back in with her parents?

We can narrow it down a bit.

Franz and Nikki, got Zeus in January, and she wasn’t living there then.

"When he came to us in January, he had separation anxiety issues and even though Ally was living someplace else, she would come and visit often because she liked to spend time with us and the dog. When she moved back and she would leave for work or to go on runs, I would tell him, ‘Ally’s going, but she’ll come back.’

Sometime after January. So between February and July.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/90785580

Can anyone tell me when Ally moved back in with her parents?

We can narrow it down a bit.

Franz and Nikki, got Zeus in January, and she wasn’t living there then.

Sometime after January. So between February and July.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/90785580

Also found this. Published on September 21, 2016:

“While there are no known witnesses to the actual crime, Ally was often seen by neighbors running on Fish Lake Road in the days and weeks leading up to her death. She had moved back in with her parents in April after what her mother said was an amicable break-up with a boyfriend of 2½ years.“ (BBM)

https://amp.freep.com/amp/90785580

Also found this. Published on September 21, 2016:

“While there are no known witnesses to the actual crime, Ally was often seen by neighbors running on Fish Lake Road in the days and weeks leading up to her death. She had moved back in with her parents in April after what her mother said was an amicable break-up with a boyfriend of 2½ years.“ (BBM)

https://amp.freep.com/amp/90785580

thank you! :tyou:

That was a very good article, too

Jumping in here after only reading the first and last page, so apologies if this line of thinking has already been explored. Here's my gut response to what I've read.

I want to know what type of bullets were used, and if they came from a military type issue weapon; something someone in the military would be trained on, and used to using.

There is a Veteran's Resource Center four miles from where the murder took place.

No disrespect intended to all the incredible and honorable people who have served, but we all know that many of our Vets suffer from PTSD and other horrible effects from duty.

I think this angle should be explored, to rule out if nothing else.

Jumping in here after only reading the first and last page, so apologies if this line of thinking has already been explored. Here's my gut response to what I've read.

I want to know what type of bullets were used, and if they came from a military type issue weapon; something someone in the military would be trained on, and used to using.

There is a Veteran's Resource Center four miles from where the murder took place.

No disrespect intended to all the incredible and honorable people who have served, but we all know that many of our Vets suffer from PTSD and other horrible effects from duty.

I think this angle should be explored, to rule out if nothing else.

I am sorry, but with all the vets in the US and all the cases of PTSD, I cannot think of one reason why a veteran with PTSD would shoot a random woman jogging. Just that one woman.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned can also apply to a jilted male lover. Jealousy? Whose? Alexandra Brueger was shot to death like an animal.

This has occurred to me... but I am not sure of whose rage.

This is a RAGE attack, IMO.

Thank you -- I appreciate this.

Again I say... if this was not random, there is jealousy and rage in this killing... Ally was vibrant, in aspects of her life... but she was also muted, and she hid out, in other ways. I feel this, deeply. I think she saw, felt and absorbed more than most.

I completely agree with all of you! I’m confident this a RAGE killing by someone with serious jealousy issues!

I’ve already told you who had serious jealousy and anger issues in Ally’s life, and specifically why he was jealous...
I’ve shown you screenshot messages from people who knew Ally very well and who share my suspicions of this person for exactly the same reasons!
But the problem with this forum is that it’s just never good enough... so why waste my time.

I honestly believe that if LE arrested Nikki and Franz tomorrow, that at least half of you would’ve d still be on here saying...
“Can’t be! Impossible! I’m still sticking to the Jealous, controlling, rejected, angry male lover theory.”

Now to be completely honest, I don’t believe Franz is mentally healthy. I think he’s very mentally ill and I think Nikki knows this.
I just don’t believe a mentally healthy person would say this after his daughter was just brutally murdered and left to die on the side of the road...
“I can’t look at road kill because of Vietnam. I see dead people.”

I also hope I don’t need to explain to anyone why “seeing dead people” isn't necessarily a strong indicator of someone in great mental health.

Then there’s his detailed theory of what he thinks might have happened on that day:
"The person who did this, they crossed paths, and something was said. That person got upset, went home and got a shotgun and came back because who would ride around with a shotgun? Yes there's people that do, but, like, it doesn't make any sense. So again, to me, it could be someone in the neighborhood or close by,"

And then he said it again...
“My feeling is they somehow crossed paths. Who drives around with a shotgun? Maybe this person had enough time to go home, pick up a shotgun and speeded down the road.”

I’ll end with this, and then I’ll probably be taking a break from this forum for awhile until I hear of any new developments in the case.

I strongly believe there’s good reason why we haven't heard a single word from Nikki or LE in over 2 months now... Why everything just suddenly went completely silent.

I also believe that the way Lt. Shaw specifically worded this response might possibly be a clue into what’s going on...
"Everybody’s a suspect. Including mom and dad right now

I completely agree with all of you! I’m confident this a RAGE killing by someone with serious jealousy issues!

I’ve already told you who had serious jealousy and anger issues in Ally’s life, and specifically why he was jealous...
I’ve shown you screenshot messages from people who knew Ally very well and who share my suspicions of this person for exactly the same reasons!
But the problem with this forum is that it’s just never good enough... so why waste my time.

I honestly believe that if LE arrested Nikki and Franz tomorrow, that at least half of you would’ve d still be on here saying...
“Can’t be! Impossible! I’m still sticking to the Jealous, controlling, rejected, angry male lover theory.”

Now to be completely honest, I don’t believe Franz is mentally healthy. I think he’s very mentally ill and I think Nikki knows this.
I just don’t believe a mentally healthy person would say this after his daughter was just brutally murdered and left to die on the side of the road...

I also hope I don’t need to explain to anyone why “seeing dead people” isn't necessarily a strong indicator of someone in great mental health.

Then there’s his detailed theory of what he thinks might have happened on that day:
"The person who did this, they crossed paths, and something was said. That person got upset, went home and got a shotgun and came back because who would ride around with a shotgun? Yes there's people that do, but, like, it doesn't make any sense. So again, to me, it could be someone in the neighborhood or close by,"

“My feeling is they somehow crossed paths. Who drives around with a shotgun? Maybe this person had enough time to go home, pick up a shotgun and speeded down the road.”

And then there’s what he told Vera Hogan during an interview...
“He said Ally could be "very mouthy" and probably pissed someone off. Nikki was very pissed off that he said that, like she deserved to be killed because she was mouthy.”

I’ll end with this, and then I’ll probably be taking a break from this forum for awhile until I hear of any new developments in the case.

I strongly believe there’s good reason why we haven't heard a single word from Nikki or LE in over 2 months now... Why everything just suddenly went completely silent.

I also believe that the way Lt. Shaw specifically worded this response might possibly be a clue into what’s going on...
"Everybody’s a suspect. Including mom and dad right now.”

Yep. Everybody.

Yes, everybody, but you do not seem to know what 'everybody' means.

Everyone is a suspect. Why did you only include mom and dad?

And then there’s what he told Vera Hogan during an interview...
“He said Ally could be "very mouthy" and probably pissed someone off. Nikki was very pissed off that he said that, like she deserved to be killed because she was mouthy.”

"Everybody’s a suspect. Including mom and dad right now.”

Yep. Everybody.

RSBM

I was under the impression you wanted justice for Ally. Now, I understand all the questions are overwhelming but we brainstorm here. We look at facts, statistics, rule out what’s false, and every detail possible. You’ve provided your insight and perspective which has been greatly appreciated. IMO, it’s never a waste of time to look at everything and everyone involved because you never know what or who may bring something to the surface...and most of all, Ally deserves justice. She needs that.

Same here. We are reading a lot alleged musings from people who are not posting here personally. I would greatly appreciate the quoted individuals corroborating or refuting this information. :moo:

BBM
I would like that too, but many people don't feel comfortable doing that for many reasons.

Yes, everybody, but you do not seem to know what 'everybody' means.

Everybody is a suspect and Wes knows he is also a suspect. But I don't think he is going to detail a post with theories about him being the perp since he has stated he is not. Because of this he is giving his opinions on what could have happened and why. As a VI to this case he has said his opinions/thoughts. We can take them or leave them. In a case with no arrests (as of yet), everyone close to the victim is typically a suspect. They have not arrested Ally's mother or father. Additionally, they have not arrested her ex bf, Wes.

I have a question regarding the posts above: "Everybody is a suspect" and you reply back to Wes "Yes. Everybody, but you do not seem to know what that means."

When you say he (Wes) "does not seem to know what everybody means" what are you saying if I may ask. I feel like I'm not getting it.

Jmo/Moo/Imo/Jmho/Etc.

BBM
I would like that too, but many people don't feel comfortable doing that for many reasons.

Do these individuals know that they are being quoted? Do they realize that their text messages have been shared on this public forum? Did they give permission for private conversations, texts, etc. to be posted on Websleuths? :thinking:

Do these individuals know that they are being quoted? Do they realize that their text messages have been shared on this public forum? Did they give permission for private conversations, texts, etc. to be posted on Websleuths? :thinking:
Exactly! I don't think they would be too happy about this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Everybody’s a suspect. Including mom and dad right now
RED AND BOLDED BY ME

This!

-Nin

RED AND BOLDED BY ME

This!

-Nin

Not sure what you're implying, but it could simply mean that LE is working the case behind the scenes. LE may have advised the Bruegers to refrain from additional interviews or other media coverage. I don't consider the silence to be at all suspicious or unusual. I hope and pray that this case is solved in the very near future.

Not sure what you're implying, but it could simply mean that LE is working the case behind the scenes. LE may have advised the Bruegers to refrain from additional interviews or other media coverage. I don't consider the silence to be at all suspicious or unusual. I hope and pray that this case is solved in the very near future.

I know a thimble full about this case compared to the rest of you, so take that in to consideration with my comments please.

First, I think it's *so helpful* that there is a verified person posting on this thread. A sincere thank you to them for being here and posting. And thank you to everyone for showing our verified person the respect and consideration they deserve for being here and helping us with our research and speculations. This is what makes WS a cut above the rest, and why I participate.

Back to my last post.
In addition to what *type* of bullets were used in this tragic murder, I am interested in knowing if the Victim was shot at close range, or from a distance? Did all shots land within a close range on her body? I want to determine if this was a skilled shooter...perhaps someone with special skill.

Snipped by me. Lets take a ride down memory lane, shall we?

Utterly randoms asides, anyone here happen to know any pixie sized women who don't have huge personalities or possess strong opinions?
Little bodies... big mouths... Hmm.

If I am not mistaken, Nikki & Ally are similar in stature & physique. It ought go without saying they might share clothing as well as shopping circuits for same; wouldn't Nikki wonder whether bringing up an assortment of unworn garments with tags beg the perusal of these... or that public scrutiny of such may provide opportunity to examine their nature & probable matronly fit?

It's no great secret young women borrow their mothers' attire (in liu of siblings) or the fights that arise from these average attempts to accessorize one's way into maturity...

Might it not go the other way around, either?

Mom borrows Ally's wardrobe or, *ahem* more appropriately, credit card...

Combatmedic2121 casually commented that Ally 'was recently working on improving her credit'...

Frequently I've seen children share accounts with elders to improve this...

In absentia of circumstances one may merely conjecture how...

Yet Ally in financial straits, strapped 'was planning a trip' according to Nikki (odd choice regarding a runner, imo) while most of us on leave take vacations...

Poor Nikki, she needs someone to listen... her closest confidante is no longer & clearly Franz is no great participant to the almighty art of debate.

There's no arguing with certain things though...

Like your husbands' shotgun...

But oops.

I didn't say that... did I?

I am so confused. What do clothes have to do with this and why is taking a trip an odd choice for a runner? This post has a lot of generalizations and stereotypes imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member